Author Topic: TSS | The Seven Stars | [Remake!] | {Open and Accepting!}  (Read 75345 times)

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
Re: TSS | The Seven Stars | [Remake!] | {Open and Accepting!}
« Reply #100 on: August 09, 2014, 11:59:08 am »
Wolfheart:
The grey Tom jumped when he noticed Reedtail. "Dogs. They've taken a mother and her kit to the two legs."

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 09, 2014, 12:28:22 pm »
(The wolf, I was watching a show and the shirt some guy had on was the same as your pic. Three wolves howling at the moon)

By the time Kaiheart woke up, she had no idea where she was. She only recalled a bit from what happened. She had woken up in some sort of trap. Bars surrounding her and Ashkit. She looked around only to realise she was in a two leg nest  "Mum where are we?" Ashkit was nervously shaking, "I think we might be in a two leg nest, so keep quiet, and maybe they will release us." After a few hours a two leg kit came up and took Ashkit, Kaiheart jumped up to try and get her kit and then realized she was out of the trap. Then the two leg leader came and put Kaiheart in a dark cold place under their nest. After a while he came back with Ashkit, and gave us food. Then leaving us in the dark strange place.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 12:36:19 pm by maddie »
Jikoo

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 09, 2014, 12:33:18 pm »
BluePelt

The she-cat smiled at the tom, before her smile faded away. "I can't!" Seeing as the tom ran off, the she-cat followed.
Her tummy hurted, because the she-cat was soon to be kitting.
She saw Foxstorm and spoke up to him. "I can't run.... I will soon give birth to kits, it's so hard...... so hard.... hard to breat-" She was soon getting tired of her soon to be kitting time.
She fainted down, her big belly showing up.
The she-cat lyied there uncontence.

Silverpaw

The tom stopted before ReedTail stopted as well. He sniffed the air and stretched his ears, he could smell some dogs, 2 cats and a two-legs scent nearby. "Darkstar!" He meowed, before he ran off towards the scent.

As he arrived he saw ReedTail, BluePelt, Wolfheart and Wishpaw running towards the scent as well. He noticed a cat running by, Stormrunner, the tom ran towards the cat and spoke up. "Stormrunner, just stay somewhere close, if someone gets injured, because if you'll run with us, you'll get injured, or worse, even killed, so then we wont have a medicine cat to warp our wounds." The tom didn't waited for an answer and ran off a bit faster.

(( Anyone want to be BluePelt's kitties? :3
There will be 5 kitties. :P One blue pelted as BluePelt, the second one brown and blue pelted as both of the parents, the third one will be a bit alike as Foxstorm, the fourth will look like Lizardleap, due to Lizardleap and BluePelt being sisters, and the last one will be black with white silver socks and a white ear rimp, it will notified as BluePelt's and Lizardleap's great great great great grandma, AshLeap. :P
Anyone want? Please. :3 Thank you! ^.^ ))

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 09, 2014, 12:33:47 pm »
Falconpaw sniffed the air. He could smell the cats, and what smelled like mouse. Suddenly Wolfheart ran off. Falconpaw obediently followed, then watched the scene, horrified.

"Reedtail!" Wishpaw called as her mentor darted into the bushes. Darkstar turned and ran after his daughter, "Come on Silverpaw!" Wishpaw stopped so suddenly that Darkstar slid into her. He saw the warrior's and apprentices were already there. "What's going on?" He demanded. Darkstar smelled dog and blood, but had no clue where they were. Falconpaw explained everything to his father. Darkstar stared into the bushes where the dogs went. "Falconpaw! Go warn Lizardleap! Silverpaw! Go gather some more warriors!"

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 09, 2014, 12:45:14 pm »
The food that they gave the two wasn't like anything they've ever eaten. It wasn't and animal or stuff med cats used, but it tasted good (it's bread). Kaiheart found a hole in the wall of the dark nest from which light came in. So she tried to get out only to see it had an invisible wall protecting things from getting in an especially getting out. She wrapped around Ashkit to keep her warmer than the padding she was sleeping on was. As she was starting to sleep she thought 'Ashkit it's going to be 6 moons in a bit more then 7 days, I hope we get out in time for her apprentice ceremony.' Then Kaiheart finally fell into a dreamless sleep
Jikoo

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: August 09, 2014, 01:36:31 pm »
That was...fast. XD))

Foxstorm:
"Bluepelt!" He yowled. The Tom`s beautiful mate lay they unconscious. Instead of coming over to help, he stood stiff with shock pulsing through his veins. Now was the worst time to give birth. There were dogs nearby...

Wolfheart:
I can smell Foxstorm and Bluepelt. What are they doing here? The Tom thought. They were just behind the bushes and Foxstorm terrified was the first thing he saw. Then he saw an unconscious Bluepelt. "Oh, no." He muttered. It was almost time for Bluepelt to have her kits...

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 09, 2014, 02:08:51 pm »
Dog. (just for right now)

Sniff sniff- "I smell kitty cats. "BARK BARK" the leader let out a loud terrifying bark to the cats. "Hey kitties how about a game of tag?, muahahahahaha." Just then the three dogs who captured Kaiheart and Ashkit came out from behind a bush, as well as four others, surrounding Bluepelt, Foxstorm and Wolfheart. They all stood there growling softly but loud enough.
Jikoo

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 10, 2014, 03:22:18 am »
Reedtail's ears swiveled forward at the sudden appearence of her mother. She watched as dogs emerged from the bushes around her and Foxstorm along with Wolfheart. She hurriedly bolted over to her mother and stood over her, her teeth bared and her fur standing on end. "Back off." She growled.

What do you guys think of Reedtail dying protecting Bluepelt then I can just come back as one of Bluepelts kits. xP))

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 10, 2014, 03:45:18 am »
"Ohhh, I'm soo scared" the leader was talking in a bored voice. Then what seemed to be his mate came up and said, "are you looking for your two friends? Well they're in a safe place with our masters." She saw bluepelt laying unconscious. "Looks like your friend is in a bad situation. Let's help stop the pain guys, muahahaha" then she jumped in to try and kill bluepelt. After that all hell broke loose.
Jikoo

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 10, 2014, 04:42:41 am »
Reedtail's neck bristled and she yowled out as the female lunged at Bluepelt. She met her head on and her claws dug into the dogs maw, trying to draw her attention away from her mother.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)