Author Topic: TSS | The Seven Stars | [Remake!] | {Open and Accepting!}  (Read 74530 times)

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
Re: TSS | The Seven Stars | [Remake!] | {Open and Accepting!}
« Reply #540 on: December 02, 2014, 03:45:03 pm »
Badgerclaw:
"How do I know you're not tricking me?" he looked at her suspiciously. Badgerclaw stayed a distance away, so incase she leapt at him he would have time to dodge.

Foxstorm:
He looked at him uneasily. "I'm also protecting you from Bluepelt. I have no idea what caused my mate insanity, sorry. As for Kaiheart..." he broke off, staring at the ground. How can he tell him? It will only upset him more.

Wolfheart:
He let Bluekit run to Sunstar. 'Let her see. She knows how powerful we are!' he thought.

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: December 02, 2014, 09:35:41 pm »
Kaiheart
I slunk down. "Please, don't hurt my kit! Take me instead, I'm sorry Ashpaw." I nuzzled her. I got up, tail down and ears flat.

Ashpaw
Now I could tell she really meant it. She would never go with Badgerclaw just to save one cat. She doesn't want me to die.

Bluekit
I turned to look at Wolfheart. "You killed her, she lost a life. Attack!" I jumped at him, clawing the best I could. It didn't do much, until Firestripe came.

Firestripe
I left the stupid she-cat. I saw Bluekit attack Wolfheart so I jumped at him. I sliced his flank and bit down hard onto his tail.
Jikoo

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: December 03, 2014, 07:45:12 pm »
Wolfheart:
An attack snapped him back to reality, he spun in order to fling Firestripe off. The attack made his pain worse.

-Short-))

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: December 03, 2014, 08:28:17 pm »
Firestripe
I saw the pain in the warrior so I jumped at his neck. I bit down on his neck and held him there.
Jikoo

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: December 04, 2014, 12:30:24 am »
Moonglow yowled as Firestripe jumped on top of her, then left. But she still had Clawface to deal with. The massive scarred Tom charged at her, his teeth bared. Moonglow hissed a warning, bracing for the impact. And it was like being hit by a monster on the thunderpath. {Why are there stars..? It's broad daylight..} Moonglow stumbled, and fell to the ground, in a world of hurt.

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: December 04, 2014, 07:42:39 pm »
Wolfheart:
More pain flared, this time in his neck. Somehow, it wasn't as painful as he expected. Something had muffled his enemy`s attack.

Bloodclaw:
His tail was bit down hard, hopefully this was enough to avoid Wolfheart`s death. "Not our deputy. You'll have to go through me first!" He kicked Firestripe in the chest.

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: December 05, 2014, 12:30:52 am »
Firestripe
I fell back as I was kicked. "Fine." I jumped and sliced his neck, deep with my long claws. Then I jumped and bit in the scar I just made. I pinned him down. Biting hard on his neck.
Jikoo

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: December 05, 2014, 08:12:29 pm »

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: December 05, 2014, 08:38:53 pm »
I remembered I have more characters
Flashbreeze (in broken clan)
There was a fight out side the nursery. All of a sudden, I felt a pain. The kits. "MOONPELT!" I called to my mate.

Soon two kits were born. Moonpelt by my side. "This one can be Crowkit. For her crow tail." Crowkit was a dark tabby She-kit with a back tail. "Its nice dear, he can be Silverkit." He was a faded silver tabby.

Moonpelt
I licked my mate. "I have to go fight." The kits meowed and suckled. I ran out, seeing Firestripe biting a male. I jumped at the one next to her. (Wolfheart). I slashed his side and faced him. "I will save my kits. You will die." I knew he was the deputy, but I started wrestling with him.

Firestripe
I jumped back. "Lizardleap will not come for him, Deerstar will." I jumped at Bloodclaw again, digging my teeth deeper. I used my claws to pin him down.

Bluekit
I squeaked as Moonpelt raced by. Then a Tom with a yellow tail picked me up. His words were muffled. "I'm not a Kittypet. I'm Goldentail!" He raced off with me.

Goldentail
I raced with Bluekit. I knew she was my kit. We stopped at the gathering place. I put her down. "You will be safe from the fighting."
Jikoo

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: December 05, 2014, 10:06:03 pm »
(Guys, I think Tinytail officially left. She posted a thread saying she has left :(. But for the time being I will control Silvermoon and maybe Lizardleap. But I don't know if she will be officially returning at this point.)

Darkstar saw Wolfheart and Bloodclaw getting mauled by some Brokenclan warriors. He ran at them as fast at he could, and attempted to slam straight into Firestripe's side, aiming for her ribs.

Lizardleap had come to the battle to heal the warriors as they fought. As she watched from the sidelines, Bloodclaw got pinned by a Brokenclan she cat (firestripe). While Darkstar momentarily distracted Firestripe, she ran in and quickly began covering his shallowness wounds, so he wouldn't die of blood loss from those. When she finished, she tried to get to working on the neck injury as best could without getting attacked.