Author Topic: Your Choice | Superpower Roleplay | Open | Applications CLOSED  (Read 22436 times)

Offline Warrior345

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Your Choice | Superpower Roleplay | Open | Applications CLOSED
« Reply #100 on: August 05, 2014, 04:59:18 pm »

Marcus Cullenway

Marcus groaned softly, slumping back into his seat. His request was ignored, not that big of a shock, but still. He glanced around the room one last time, hoping to see someone approaching him. Which, to his surprise, someone was. Adrin Mullen. She was a prize, alright. His eyes looked her up and down, almost hungrily.

"Hey there, sweet cheeks." Marcus greeted her, despite the risk of her just turning back around, leaving him with the ropes still bound around his hands. She didn't, and instead she dug out a pencil sharpener from her pocket. Marcus looked at it, questioning it silently on whether or not that could free him. He shot a puzzled look to Adrin, but she took no notice as she fumbled with it.

"You tell anyone, I'll kill you."

She hissed at him, before placing the blade from the pencil sharpener into his hand. He grinned, looking up at her. "My lips are sealed, thanks, darling." Marcus said to her, not even caring for the possibility of her grabbing the blade back. He was never the smartest subject. But nonetheless, Marcus started to slide the blade against the rope, laughing to himself as it cut away the rope.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 11:10:20 pm by ~A.J.~ »

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 05, 2014, 07:03:58 pm »
I'm still just awaiting Vask's responce. xP))

Amazing siggy by Rita! Thank you floof!
The amazing Derp!
Find me in game as ~|Cookie|~!

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 06, 2014, 03:00:38 pm »
((I'm just waiting for something that I can actually respond to xD Otherwise my post will have nothing in it, so yeah.))

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 06, 2014, 09:21:57 pm »

Guess who's back?  :D Anyway's, I was wondering if I could have a recap on what has happened since I have been gone.]]
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 09, 2014, 03:37:20 pm »
((Late and I hope you don't mind me answering, but basically everyone has gotten activated and is waiting in a separate room, a few have found out some of their powers but can't control them yet and almost all of them are in pain. Also, giving this rp a slight bump since it's a pretty cool roleplay and I don't want it to die right when the fun part starts happening XD))

Duni

Her head hurting badly, she groaned and looked around the room, and beside her a little bit away she saw Turtle waking. "Finally," she muttered, even though she was relieved that he wasn't dead or anything like that. Hey, the government could do some deadly things to them. Who knows, maybe everyone here was actually dying slowly instead of gaining powers, and when we were 'free' we were dead.

Shaking her head trying to rid of the thought (and the pain), she looked to Turtle again. "How are you feeling?" she forced herself to say, but Turtle took no attention of her. "I know he can't respond, but maybe a thumbs up or something?" she whispered, before speaking slightly louder. "Turtle!"

But again, no response. He looked towards her, squinting, but couldn't tell that it was Duni, all he saw was a glob of colors. Duni groaned and looked in front of her again. "Great. Now everyone's gone crazy. "

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: Your Choice | Superpower Roleplay | Open and Accepting Applications!
« Reply #105 on: August 10, 2014, 08:39:31 pm »

Simone Howey

Calming down a little from earlier Simone looked around the room, since being injected she had felt rather sleepy and she must have dozed off. Making a fist with her hand the young woman lifted it to rub at her eyes that still felt a little heavy, turning her head she looked at the clock and sighed - she sure had been asleep and by the looks of things it was for around half an hour. Rolling her eyes the brunette examined her arm where she was injected, a small hole was what was left with a rather pale looking bruise. Raising a brow Simone lifted her index finger straight and prodded at the yellowish bruise, pressing rather roughly Simone furrowed her brows as it seemed to hurt - a lot more than any bruise she had ever had which also seemed a little swollen. Rubbing the lumped area gently it seemed to soothe the pain a little which was a good thing although the slightest knock would sent a shooting pain through her arm. Removing her hand from her arm and giving a light shrug to her shoulders Simone turned to see a painful expression across the peoples faces which brought confusion to her. Maybe they were having some bad effects from the drugs they were given? or it could be a weird way to express their stress? for now she didn't know, but then suddenly she realised as a painful expression suddenly emerged across her face.

Letting out a quiet growl Simone gripped the arms of the sofa as she began baring he teeth, clenching her other fist she allowed her foot to slam against the floor. The pain was un-describable and caused some actions to come out she never thought would. Looking around the room it seemed others were having this effect to, it was probably their powers taking effect. But did it have to be so damn painful? Stupidly the girl decided to stand up, but this only caused her to stumble to the ground and let out yet another growl, shooting pains had taken over her body aswell as her head had begun pounding, she felt sick to the stomach and her joints ached - the expressions that were expressed on her face were easy to read and see how much pain she was actually in - which she never would show but in this case it was different. Letting out an echoing scream Simone clenched her fist once more and grinded her teeth hoping it would at least make this less painful but sadly it didn't. "Shit!" she growled as she remained on the ground curled up in a tiny ball with pains continuously running through her body.

What she's wearing:

[[Aright thank you!]]
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 10, 2014, 09:01:14 pm »

Sunny was reading a childs book from a table when a scientist called her into the lab. She stood and slowly walked into the lab, weary of what they were going to do. She saw a tall man with a clipboard, who was eyeing her almost every move, then wrote stuff down on a clipboard. She was so focused on what he might be writing she didn't realize what the scientist was doing. He placed a wire on her arm. Then he shocked Sunny. Sunny screamed bloody murder and a black liquid shot out from her teeth. The man had to leap to the side to dodge it. The liquid landed on the wall and a scientist quickly gathered it up in a vial. The man quickly scribbled stuff down. The liquid, and it's sudden appearance only scared Sunny more, and she began struggling and screaming bloody murder. Then they realised her. Sunny stopped screaming and ran at an empty chair. She leapt and curled into it, not caring if the others stared at her. She was staring at the lab door and holding her arm where the man shocked her.

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 13, 2014, 10:13:56 pm »

Torin Kazuki
Health: 12/20 Acquired several scars from being defiant with the scientists, the most prominent one near the base of his neck. Body is completely sore due to the liquid given to him.[/color]

He had not been asleep any longer than 20 minutes when he awoke hearing the terrified scream. His eyes squinted tiredly as he could make out a figure dart out of the lab room to where the others were, curling up in the corner. Torin blinked his eyes a bit, allowing them to focus as he somewhat recognized who it was, though didn't have a name to place with her. His eyes narrowed a bit of disgust at her state. He had stared around the room, seeing others that were also in a similar pained state, quite a few appearing younger then himself. He simply scoffed low in disgust, how can they think what they're doing is right? If the public found out we were being tested on like this... Especially people so young, they would be appalled... He shook his head murmuring quietly to himself, "I have to get out of here..." Even if anyone else around him heard, he figured they had the same mindset at this point. If anyone really wanted to stay in this hell, they'd be completely mad or brainwashed. He closed his eyes trying to recollect more eased thoughts though was failing to feel anything but anger to those in the laboratory. His hands clenched up tightly into fists and laid tensely on his side. But as he had felt so, the odd mineral structure began to cover where his hands were touching the couch, a large sheet of crystals covering a large portion of both sides without his notice. Even if he did notice, he wouldn't have paid too much heed to it.

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 14, 2014, 06:34:44 pm »
I'm just gonna move on since Vask hasn't responded.

Xavier Delaney
Stats
Health: Healthy
Sanity: 7/10
Mood: He's rather tempermental right now.

Xavier jumped slightly hereing a sharp scream and watching a young girl, Sunny he thinks was her name. He glanced around and focused on a guy, his hair black. He focused for just a moment before he heard a voice in his head. , how can they think what they're doing is right? If the public found out we were being tested on like this... Especially people so young, they would be appalled... Xavier hurriedly looked away and rubbed his temples, not really believing what he tried worked. He approached the guy, a bored face on. "I'm gonna agree with you on that." He mumbled. The people who may have heard probably thought he was crazy.

Writers block.
Mentioned: Torin
Directed To: Torin

Amazing siggy by Rita! Thank you floof!
The amazing Derp!
Find me in game as ~|Cookie|~!

Offline Warrior345

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 23, 2014, 11:28:54 am »
It seems this roleplay has died. It's a shame, I did love the idea of it. Maybe it'll be recreated or the idea reciprocated one day. One can hope.

Marcus Nate Cullenway is out!
Unless of course this is resurrected, in which case Marcus Nate Cullenway is still in!
Really he just has one foot out the door.

I'll stop talking now.