Author Topic: Your Choice | Superpower Roleplay | Open | Applications CLOSED  (Read 22464 times)

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Re: Your Choice | Superpower Roleplay | Open | Applications CLOSED
« Reply #90 on: August 02, 2014, 02:17:23 am »

Xavier Delaney
Stats
Health: Healthy
Sanity: 10/10
Mood: He's rather tempermental right now.

Xavier's head was still pounding but the pain in his chest was disappearing slowly. He glanced around as he started to hear quiet voices before they started to get a bit louder, and louder by the minute. Eventually he was ckose to screaming. He shook his head slightly and focused in the floor in front of him, trying to block out the voices. They began to quiet before they were gone, his head once more silent. He looked around again before he pulled himself to his feet. He had noticed Adrin with a girl, Summer was her name he thiught. Then notices the sudden appearnce of Azalea. He stumbled to get his footing before he walked towards her. "Weren't you just over there?" He questioned, his hand motioning to the other side of the room.

Wow, so short. x.x

Amazing siggy by Rita! Thank you floof!
The amazing Derp!
Find me in game as ~|Cookie|~!

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 02, 2014, 04:04:48 am »
(I'm terribly sorry, but I'm afraid I'll have to quit this roleplay. I can't seem to find the time to reply and it seems to be moving really fast. o3o My apologies.~)

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 02, 2014, 10:22:09 am »

Sunny

Sunny watched as Adrin concentrated on her hand. Sunny waited to see what would happen. Sunny's eyes widened as a spark flew between their hands, and Sunny felt it land on her palm and a tingling sensation made her shudder slightly. "I saw that alright." She smiled.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 03, 2014, 05:35:44 pm »

[colors=burlywood]Turtle[/color]

After a while he opened his eyes slowly, but his vision was blurry and he couldn't hear a thing. He didn't have to strength to lift his arms, but he remembered that the doctor said it was only temporary.

Turtle wanted to look around to see who else was in the room, but all he could see were blobs of color moving, and some moved very oddly. But, he couldn't tell who was who. Sighing, he struggled to sit up a bit straighter and then rested his head on the couch, letting his arms lay by his side. Hopefully he would be able to see and hear better quickly.

-a bit short-

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 03, 2014, 11:47:26 pm »
((Sorry that I haven't been posting as frequently as I should be. A lot of stuff in real life has been coming up at once. I'll work on it fairly soon))

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 04, 2014, 03:50:48 am »
((I would also like to apologize for my inactivity, marching band has started and our practices are 8 hours a day. I will try and post some in the evenings))
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 04, 2014, 04:06:46 am »
I'm just waiting for Vask's responce. :P))

Amazing siggy by Rita! Thank you floof!
The amazing Derp!
Find me in game as ~|Cookie|~!

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 04, 2014, 08:28:39 am »
@Crystwolf: It's sad to see you go but I fully understand :c You're welcome to rejoin at any point seeing as you've already made a character ^.^
Thank you everyone for consulting me of your absence. It's a great help to me and everyone else, take your time because quality is much better than quantity ^.^
I will be posting very soon as I've been quite busy and I've been working on a new roleplay ;3
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 04, 2014, 07:53:32 pm »

Torin Kazuki
Health: 12/20 Acquired several scars from being defiant with the scientists, the most prominent one near the base of his neck. Body is completely sore due to the liquid given to him.

His thought was broken by the girl's interjection, nearly frightened by it as he looked up at her. He allowed a low sigh to pass before murmuring, "But still. It's pretty..." He tensed up as he was trying to take some of  the shards off and grunted in pain, seeing the end of them were dipped in own blood and complained, "It's painful as fuck! It feels like I have just a cluster of glass embedded in my skin..." He grimaced before looking up, not noticing his tone was slowly become a bit more boisterous, "And I was hoping I would receive some sort of fire ability. Not only because incinerating whatever you want would be awesome, but it would fit my own hot appearance perfectly!" He snickered cockily at his own comment while continuing to pluck out shards from his knees, shifting a bit in pain as each one was pulled. As he did so, he tuned in to what the others were saying a bit curiously at all that was being said. He thought a bit before pulling out the last piece of crystal and dropping it down to where a small pile was before laying down on his side murmuring, "I think I'm going back to bed. Wake me when this madness is over."

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 05, 2014, 10:25:15 am »

Adrin Mullen

The smile on Adrin's face had long since disappeared when she sat back. The pain had dulled slightly so that it was now bearable, but she still couldn't look at someone for too long or her mind would do that weird grabby-thing. Her gaze briefly flickered over to Marcus, the guy who hits on every girl possible, who was asking for someone to release him from the ropes wrapped around his wrists. Her lips turned up in the trace of a smile when no one paid any attention to his asking. Sighing, once again Adrin stood up from her sitting position and took a few steps toward the bounded male. Once she was in reaching distance, she dug around in her back pocket before pulling out a pencil sharpener. Using her nails, after a few failed attempts, Adrin managed to unscrew the blade. "You tell anyone, I'll kill you." She hissed, slipping the blade into Marcus' hand.
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3