Author Topic: Your Choice | Superpower Roleplay | Open | Applications CLOSED  (Read 22631 times)

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
Re: Your Choice | Superpower Roleplay | Open | Applications CLOSED
« Reply #80 on: July 31, 2014, 09:41:13 pm »

Finn

Curled on his side, Finn squeezed his eyes shut while his fingers slowly curled into fists. Frost was beginning to accumulate in his hair and on the floor near him, but just as it seemed he couldn't get any colder, the feeling was gone and he was left gasping on the ground as his lips slowly returned to their rightful color. Groaning, Finn sat up and looked around with bleary eyes at the others, some who were writhing in pain like he had been just a few moments ago while others seemed to be perfectly fine besides uncomfortable. He took an uncertain glance to Teddy and gasped, the boy was twitching uncontrollably, constantly changing in appearance. From looking like Finn to Aspen to Azalea, his body stretched and shrunk painfully as he let out strangled screams. Finn cringed and reached for his little brother, pulling Teddy closer to him and holding the boy in his arms, muttering apologies and curses.

"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 31, 2014, 10:12:20 pm »
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 31, 2014, 10:18:13 pm »
Alright, thanks! And glad my questions aren't annoying. :P

Xavier Delaney
Stats
Health: Healthy
Sanity: 10/10
Mood: He's rather tempermental right now.

Xavier sat waiting, watching silently as each person left the room for their injections. Near an hour everone had finished except for himself. His eyes were staring down at the ground and his mind was somewhere else. He glanced up as he heard his name being called and he climbed to his feet, walking rather slowly towards the scientist who had called him. "Are you ready?" Said a man near the center of the room. Xavier didn't say a word but simply nodded and shrugged. He was directed to a table of sorts in the center of the room. He sat down then was nudged slightly so that he would be laying there. He planted his eyes on the ceiling not bothering to take notice to the female scientist walking towards him with a needle of sorts. It had a mixture of blues within the tube amd it was inserted into his neck. He gritted his teeth, his neck feeling as if it was on fire. The pain spread up to his head and part of his chest before it turned into tgrobbing in his head. He grabbed the edge of the metal table his eyes closing tightly in pain. Xavier lay the a moment, still silent but groaning slightly before he was helped up and led out of the room, and to another room, similar tothe one he was waiting in earlier. He walked towards a corner of the room, the pain now just fading in and out but still terrible. He slid down the wall and rested his head in his hands as he tried to think of some way to stop the pain .

Sorry for the sucky post. xP

Amazing siggy by Rita! Thank you floof!
The amazing Derp!
Find me in game as ~|Cookie|~!

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 01, 2014, 12:27:25 am »

Sunny

Health: 15/20
Problems: Had needles injected in her. Hungry and slightly tired.

Sunny turned to see Adrin asking her to hold her hand out. Sunny nodded, "Ok!" She held her left hand out, wondering what it was about. Sunny suspected this had to do with Adrin's power.

Offline Warrior345

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 01, 2014, 03:05:46 am »

Marcus Cullenway

Marcus wasn't handling the pain very well. He was curled in fetal position was best as he could on the cushioned chair. Through grit teeth he would occasionally groan as another wave of pain overtook him. The burning in his lungs hadn't lessened any, if anything it had increased. The majority of the pain was in his chest, but every few minutes it would explode, going into his hands, head, legs. Everywhere. It was excruciating.

Even though his mind was centered on the pain wracking his body, Marcus couldn't help but listen to the conversations that were happening throughout the room, or, rather, the one conversation that was happening. Ever so slowly he forced himself to look up, to look at all the other subjects, most in varying states of pain, while some were handling themselves rather well.

Uncurling himself, Marcus sat himself 'properly' in the seat, stretching his legs out and wincing once another wave of the burning shot through his body. With every breath the pain in his lungs would worsen. Other than the pain that had taken over his body, Marcus was fine. His arms ached, but only because he hadn't stretched them, well, he couldn't. Rope was still binding his arms together tightly. Marc cursed under his breath. "Anyone happen to have" He shuddered as pain struck throughout his body again. Swallowing slowly he continued his sentence. "Super strength or something? I'd love to be able to stretch my arms."

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 01, 2014, 01:44:38 pm »

[[I'm very sorry but I won't be posting for 2/3 days as I have a very busy weekend planned and have just managed to fit this time in to inform you guys. I do hope this isn't a problem, but when I return I will make a large post to catch up and make up for the time I've missed. Again I am so sorry and will post as soon as possible!]]
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 01, 2014, 02:23:23 pm »
Thank you for informing me of your absence. Have fun and I will provide with a recap when you return ^^
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 01, 2014, 04:57:04 pm »

Azalea / Aza
She looked over at Finn and Teddy, feeling bad for both their states. She watched Teddy carefully, seeing him change in appearance several times. Azalea sighed, slumping back in the rolling desk chair. Poor guy. He looked so helpless to pain. Biting her lip for a moment as she thought, she stood. Azalea had noticed her flickering presence earlier...but she didn't say anything about it. She wondered if that had to do with one of the powers she had gained. Azalea breathed in deep, concentrating on a spot directly across the room from her. Her eyes locked on that spot, and she imagined herself in that spot. Her headache slowly began to come back, but she kept concentrating on the spot. Willing for something to happen. Soon, she was no longer in her standing spot anymore. It was if she blinked, and now she was in the spot she had concentrated on. She blinked, absolutely in shock of what she had just done. She breathed heavy, as if she'd just ran a mile. Her headache came back in a crash, sending her mind into pain. She put her hand on the wall, the other hand on her forehead. Obviously...that...power /or powers\ she corrected herself, wasn't fully developed yet. Or at least it would be once she practiced more. /Teleportation...nice...\ She thought. "Wow..." Azalea said breathlessly.

---

Aspen
Breathing unevenly, Aspen's eyes flicked around room as she curled up in a ball. She hugged her knees close and studied everyone's faces. Some were okay, some were in pain, and some were TRYING to look okay. She sighed, resting her chin down on her knees. Her whole being hurt a stabbing never ending pain. Her head was split open basically, and her muscles felt weak. She felt cold, freezing. Like there was some draft in the room. Aspen shook at the cold, seeing that nobody else seemed to feel it. It felt like a gentle wind was blowing on her, but it was absolutely FREEZING wind. Her teeth began to chatter and the tip of her nose was red from the cold. She swallowed, closing her her eyes and burying her face in her knees as her headache came back strong. Aspen swallowed, shutting her eyes tighter and tighter until they felt glued together. The wind she felt wasn't strong at all. It was just freezing and bitter. She lifted her head up weakly, seeing that when she breathed out, she could see it in a puff of air. So she wasn't imagining it. Aspen breathed shakily, her teeth shattering as her breaths came out visibly and her mind was splitting with a migraine.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 01, 2014, 05:23:58 pm »
Duni

She looked around the room at some of the people who were in pain and couldn't help but chuckle. They were all in pain, but some, to her at least, looked like they were exaggerating just a bit. She watched them struggle with their powers, and blew a piece of hair from her eyes as she looked at what they had. By what I can see so far, they all have much better powers than me. Why didn't they give me something really cool? I can just grow and shrink crap.

She then looked down at her hands. "Left hand shrinks, right hand grows," she said to herself, but quickly put her hands down due to the sharp pain that came shortly after. Biting her lip, she looked around the room for something small she could test it on, so she would be able to grab it.

Suddenly, she lifted up her left hand and pushed out her palm as much as she could, and a tiny little ball formed just an inch or two away from it. Confused, but still quite interested and amazed, she figured out how to release it and sent it towards a piece of blank paper that laid on the table. Releasing it sent an even greater amount of pain to her, causing her to groan in pain. She curled up on the couch trying to stop the pain that had been lasting for a bit now, but was able to look towards the table.

Indeed, the paper was a bit smaller.
Huh. It probably gets smaller depending on either how much pressure you put on it or the size of that ball thing I made a while ago. But, how do I make sure that I don't accidentally use this power?

((I'll be off for the new few days, I'll probably be able to post a few times in between but I'm just telling you since I won't post too many times then ^^))

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 01, 2014, 06:45:02 pm »

Adrin Mullen

As she took Sunny's hand, Adrin couldn't help but notice the trembling that had long since taken over her. Stiffening her hand, she forced the shaking to stop. She withdrew her hand so that their fingertips were only inches apart. Her concentration was momentarily distracted from a movement in the corner of her eye and she tilted her head toward it. Azalea was standing a few feet to the right of Adrin. She blinked. She was sure Aza had been at the opposite side of the room a second ago.
Turning her head back to Sunny, Adein shook her head in a confused manner and attempted to clear her mind. She flicked her eyes down to their hands and closed her eyes. She pictured the same spark of electricity that she had seen before. She visibly winced at the searing pain that burned her hand; but she kept up her mind steady. A rush of energy surged through her as she opened her eyes, a grin appearing on Adrin's face. A small spark, small enough to miss it if you blink, passed between the pair's fingers. Her eyes lit up. "You saw that, right?" She smiled for the first time despite the pain.  

-short, sorry-