Author Topic: Usernames?  (Read 7842 times)

Offline Steak

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • cheshireneko-san
    • https://twitter.com/HaruButtSenp
    • View Profile
Usernames?
« on: April 05, 2011, 06:39:54 pm »
I was talking to some online friends and I after awhile I started to wounder why/how they chose the usernames they wear.
Most of them answered 'Its my characters name' but it was still kinda interesting to chat about so I'ma post here asking how you all came up with your usernames. C:

-
My username is usually only Steak. I was nicknamed it in school while reading a manga titled 'Letter Bee'. It's after a little monster that's called Steak in the manga [He's got a little mustache thingy <3]. Steak is Niche's [One of the main characters] live bait and emergency food supply. Seems when ever she cooks him he just ends up with a perm. xD

The 'medium rare' part came around on Livestream for some reason. I honestly can't remember anymore how it did. xD
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 06:42:02 pm by Steak medium rare »

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: Usernames?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2011, 07:27:17 pm »
I made up the word kyugima to name a character of mine for a story I was writing. Then she became my alter ego in a way XD

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Maryritai

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2011, 08:44:46 pm »
God, How could I tell you. There are 3 Usernames that are Important to me, Maryritai, Demonic-Angel and Kase-Princess.

Maryritai was always my Identity, It Dear to Me because My Brother, Just Really created it. He created the Username Martritai for My Club Penguin Account, I changed that one Letter and It has been dear to me eversince.

Demonic-Angel is Two Things. It named after a Dear Friend to me, A Guy with The Username of Demonic-Tracer but I know his True Identity, I can't tell you thou. It also Shows my other Self or Ego. My Ego Is Just a Evil Princess/Angel, Because I think Evilly.

And Kase-Princess. I was on this MMO and A Person gave me a Account as a Gift, I accepted it.

Tyki Mikk

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2011, 09:17:09 pm »
I chose mine simply because I love Tyki Mikk from D-Gray Man. xD

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2011, 09:18:18 pm »
^ I love Tyki Mikk too! One of my Fave charas XD

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Tyki Mikk

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2011, 09:22:36 pm »
Hes just so awesome. I have other usernames of use to frequently use. But this one is my main one I use a lot.

My others are Tetsukiyomi, and BlueRoseNero14.

Tetsukiyomi came from a comic my friend use to do. He based the characters off his friends. And I happened to be named Tetsukiyomi. xD

BlueRoseNero14 came from my obsession with Devil May Cry. When Nero was introduced, I instantly fell in love with him and he was my favorite character of all time for some time. What made it better is that he was voiced by the same dude that plays Ichigo Kurosaki from Bleach, one of my fav animes. Than I went back to loving Dante, the classic. <3

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2011, 09:26:35 pm »
Oh. Sylph. Not very original. xD I got it from the book Darkwing. :3 I saw the name, and instantly fell in love with it. <3 It's been my username on countless of sites. So, if you see 'Sylph' somewhere, most likely it's me. x3 Or, SylphLugia. Just my favorite Pokemon tagged on the end there. Haha.

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2011, 09:31:11 pm »
GemWolf and MysteriousGemWolf are the two I use most often.

MysteriousGemWolf was the name I made up for Wholfhome in honor of my fursona, Gem. I get called Gem irl and online, with many nickname variants of it. xD GemWolf is just a shortened version. x3

Offline Pure

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • wow this is old <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2011, 09:34:49 pm »
I've always wanted to tell people why I chose the name 'Pure' :B

I had a cat when I was about 10 and I named her Pure but it didn't really fit her cause she had many different colors but she was pure calico. A month after she died about three years ago I got IT and I decided to keep her alive with me by choosing her name as my user and I've stuck with it since.

Sweetest cat I've had in my life and the only one that I've used as a username. :3 That is the story behind my username.

I've also got the user of WolfOfFlame on a diff site but I honestly can't remember why I chose it...Too many years ago.
I hope whoever is reading this is having a wonderful day

Offline chalketh

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2011, 09:35:20 pm »
Chalk is my fursona. Simple enough XD