Author Topic: Usernames?  (Read 7841 times)

Spring

Re: Usernames?
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2011, 08:26:54 pm »
I guess mine is Faith because that's my fursona. :p

Offline milybird

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2011, 01:33:41 am »
Milybr my mom help me come up with. It is the first two letters of my first, middle, and last name put together.

Radasus

« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2011, 07:34:59 am »
I remember Lego came out with a set of knights for a medieval themed collection, the green one (my favorite color) was named Rascus. I thought that was the coolest name ever! When I first started playing Dungeons and Dragons, I used the name Rascus Nailo for my Elf Druid. When I got into Neverwinter Nights (video game D&D), I continued using Rascus the druid, but when I decided to try elf ranger for a slight change in pace, I decided to use family name association, and Radasus made its first appearance. Years later, it became the name for my raccoon fursona.

Babe

« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2011, 04:38:04 pm »
Owl+Fish

OwlFeesh

Offline JIngles

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2011, 10:10:22 pm »
My username was the nickname I was given in highschool~
I used to have ketychains on my backpack and they jingled everytime I moved. One of my friends didnt notice I had them and just assumed I naturally jingled~ ^-^;;

AvaniCrossFox

« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2012, 12:14:07 am »
I'm the real Avani from Wolfhome. Just so you know claiming to be somebody you're not is some pretty big rule breaking.  I don't appreciate being copied, or anyone trying to impersonate me. The Avani here on FH is NOT the Avani from WH. Now please stop claiming to be me or any other person.

Offline copper4me

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • I don't play that much anymore but I'm here, hello
    • copper4me
    • achievementcast
    • copper4me
    • copper4me18
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2012, 12:21:17 am »
lol I got my name because I have a movie I love and for those of you who dont know its Fox and the Hound <3

I had a dog named Copper after Copper from that movie so my names like Copper for me <3 I pretty much use it everywhere though my Minecraft name is Copperwolfgirl XD

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2012, 01:54:25 am »
I've had my username FOREVER. XD. I used it first on Runscape, but I got it from lisping while playing smash bros.

I'm the real Avani from Wolfhome. Just so you know claiming to be somebody you're not is some pretty big rule breaking.  I don't appreciate being copied, or anyone trying to impersonate me. The Avani here on FH is NOT the Avani from WH. Now please stop claiming to be me or any other person.

They didn't say they were the same person as Avani from WH, they said they got their username from them, even credited them and thanked them O_o Way to be rude, there are much MUCH nicer ways of dealing with this kind of issue, like PMing them. 

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2012, 11:30:53 pm »
My username basicly came from a game called Dungeon Siege II. My dad used to play it alot, then I got into it.

I also like Dungeons and Dragons as well <3 So now you know