Author Topic: School of Secrets [Human Shapeshifter Roleplay] [Open]  (Read 36017 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: School of Secrets [Human Shapeshifter Roleplay] [Open]
« Reply #110 on: December 31, 2014, 03:30:43 pm »

Charlotte Black

After about an hour Charlottes tattoo was just about finished, now the bloke only needed to put on the finishing touches which was a relief - it didn't hurt or anything, she just wasn't really fond of sitting still for long periods of time. Looking down at the black, circular pattern on her wrist she smiled, tilting her head a little as she examined it, nodding at how perfect the bloke had gotten all the detail. Feeling rather relaxed Char allowed her head to rest on the back of the leather seat, a contempt look across her face as she let out a gentle sigh. As she sat quietly the lasses heightened senses allowed her to hear something happening outside, someone seemed to be in slightly trouble which caused her to attempt a growl, but once again she had to disguise it as a couch. Relaxing once again she listened quietly too the sound of voices which she could hear from outside, however as quick as everything seemed to have happened, from what she could hear everything seemed to have quietened down and seemed a lot more relaxed. Shrugging her shoulders Char ignored what was happening around her and allowed her eyes to shut, quietly humming a song too herself. However, the familiar voice of the lad known as Colin rung into her ears causing her too lift her head, eyes opening as she looked directly at the bloke whom stood in the doorway "No worries, we're finished anyways" the well chizzled male smiled as he stepped back from the chair "Thank you" she smiled as she looked at Colin.

Gently brushing past him she reached her head into the pocket of her top and grabbed out a few notes, handing the needed amount to the woman then looking at Colin she she took a few steps towards him, hearing the question about if she had any spare clothes. "You sure you ain't going to run again?" she mocked with a grin "Give me a minute, I usually keep some hidden in an alley in a bag for when...when I need them. You two can come if you want, she'll probably prefer to chose her own clothes?" she shrugged as she headed towards the door and opening it, which caused it to make a weird bleeping sound. As she passed her bike Char ran her hand across the leather seat, then hurried carefully across the road and heading into an alley. Pushing away one of the dumpster she pulled a few bricks from the wall and pulled out a large black back, untying the top she ruffled it open and spread out the opening. Waiting to see if Colin and Keena would follow, if not she'd have too get them and take them across.

What she's wearing but not the bag.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 01, 2015, 05:10:14 pm »

Coli Abell

He bared his teeth at her as she passed, showing off unusually long and pointed canines. "I had my reasons for running, good ones at that." of course Colin didn't elaborate, which would most likely of landed him in a pack prison. He followed a few feet behind her, eyes narrowed slightly. "I trust my fashion sense, but yeah, she can choose her own clothes." he looked at the hand cut tank that he was wearing and shrugged. It honestly didn't look that bad, slightly cold, but Keena was borrowing his jacket. Suddenly his phone began buzzing in his back pocket, and he groaned.

"Yes Jack?" he growled into the phone "Well then. Nice to hear from you too." the other boy's voice sounded from the speaker. "Jack I'm kinda i the middle of something another shifter is in need of some-" "WHAT?!" Jack shouted, causing Colin to pull the phone away from his ear "Is everything alright? Are you okay? Do they know who you are? COLIN F****** ABELL, ANSWER ME GODD*****" Colin frowned, looking up at Charlotte, who had just run her hand over the seat of her bike "Jack. Stop shouting, I'm in the company of a Black. Without a doubt you just gave away who we are." He hissed the last sentence quietly "I'll call you later, that is if I'm not dead. Bye Jack." he hung up and shoved the phone back into his pocket. Colin watched the other girl warily, knowing that she had heard the conversation, and his muscles tensed slightly, ready to bolt at any second. Maybe she doesn't know. What if she doesn't know who I am? He frowned at himself, but stayed primed to run.
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline RedRedRose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 01, 2015, 06:00:29 pm »
I've been casually stalking this thread for a while and I was wondering if you are still accepting apps? I would love to join!

"Trust my rage."

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 01, 2015, 08:34:44 pm »
Yes.))

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline RedRedRose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 01, 2015, 10:15:11 pm »
Would it be alright if I got a quick recap too? :3

Rayna Branwell

Year: 12th Year. She is one of the youngest.

Personality: Rayna does certainly like to blend into the background of things. Although she does tend to stand out of the crowd so she often finds 'blending in' quite difficult. She is not used to a lot of attention being aimed toward her, but certainly is not shy. She has a healthy amount of confidence that does not always shine through, especially when she's around guys, but she is very charming and charismatic once you get past the outer wall of her quietness. In school, to say the least, she does not like being told what to do and is often cheeky and rude to the teachers. She is bright, but also fun-loving and daring. Most of all, her loyalty is very fierce and no matter how hard it is to gain her trust, she certainly will not lose it easily. Her sense of humour is surprisingly sassy and she can be sly when she wants to be. Most people find Rayna very beautiful in her own odd, abstract way and you will find her to be actually quite popular in the school and not many would dare to hurt her.

Shape shifter form: A small red fox. She is much more sly and more of a trickster when in her shifter form.
Shape shifter gender: Female

Other:
- Block.
- She has three younger brothers that are not shifters in the school, so not many dare to mess with her as they are all pretty tough.
- And, would it be alright if Rayna and Charlotte were both friends?

"Trust my rage."

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 02, 2015, 08:07:45 pm »

Tomoko ?

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 02, 2015, 09:05:46 pm »

{So is Keena waiting on Colin getting her clothes?

@Concern - all that has happened so far is that the students have had a class. Keena, Colin and Charlotte have already interacted with one another but Colin isn't sure/dislikes Char because she is part of the Black family ad pack. Keena and Colin have been to the diner whilst Charlotte was visiting her family then returned back to town too get the tattoo which resembles her pack. Colin and Keena followed in after and whilst Colin got his tattoo Keena went outside and was attacked, then ended up shifting into her wolf form, Colin heard her in trouble so went out too help her. In order to help his 'friend' Colin went to see if there was anyway that Charlotte could help with clothes. Charlotte keeps a bag of clothes hidden in a broke wall in one of the alleys. She has shown it to Colin. Ingi and Carlos are still located at the school, I think they haven't been to classes yet however, at the moment Carlos has told Ingi how to change from her shifter form and back into a human. They are now planning on getting out of the school. And that's all so far.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 02, 2015, 09:28:22 pm »
Yeah, she is.}

Tomoko ?

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 03, 2015, 12:50:29 am »
Ingi pushed past Carlos, headed towards the doors leading into the school. "Where you going?" Carlos asked, leaning against the school wall. "Into the school, where does it look like I'm going? Besides, my teacher will probably already be lecturing me enough, staying out here longer will only make things worse," Ingi responded. "Puh, boring! I mean, we're already out here, why not skip a bit of class? I saw some other kids take off." Carlos stared at Ingi with a small grin, as Ingi slowly stepped away from the door. "You jerk. Where do you wanna go?"

"I don't know. Wander 'round or something," Carlos said, starting to walk off. "I don't have a bike or anything, just can see what is in the town nearby."

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 03, 2015, 04:10:50 am »

Colin Abell

After rifling through the bag for a few moments, Colin selected a very simple outfit consisting of a long sleeved black shirt, gray skinny jeans, and a set of lingerie. Inspecting the bra with a very confused expression on hisface, he held it up by a strap on his pinky. "How the hell do you girls survive in these?! Seriously don't you ever just want to ya'know... let it go?" Shuddering slightly he put it back on his pile for Keena.Giving the pile one final inspection, Colin gathered them all up and tucked it under his arm, he then turned to Charlotte with a devious smirk. "Well Mrs. Black, thank you for allowing her to borrow your clothes, I'll pay you back soon. On my word as an Abell." He then gave her a very over exaggerated bow and headed of towards the alley. He then found that Keena had not really moved, still huddled behind the dumpster, clad in only his jacket as she warily watched the street and the gun that he had left her. "Hey Kee, I'm back with you're clothes." Chuckling at her expression toward the weapon, he handed the pile to her and grabbed it off the top of the dumpster before shoving it back in his waistband "It's not going to bite you."

He then leaned against the wall and sighed, sliding down and rested his elbows on his knees with his head in his hands. Today had been a long day, and he felt pretty drained, not to mention that the bandages on his ribs were itching like a fire ant mound. What's with the sudden hero complex Colin? Are you trying to redeem your name with petty chivalry? A voice taunted him and he growled to himself, gripping at his hair tightly. After minutes of internal warfare, Colin snapped, slamming his hand down onto the concrete of the ground, not feeling the cuts and scrapes that opened up on it. "I AM NOBODY'S F****** HERO!" he roared, chest heaving as his blue eyes glowed with pent up fury "I DIDN'T ASK FOR ANY OF THIS! I DIDN'T ASK FOR HIM TO DIE! I AM NOT A MURDERER!" his body shuddered and he sunk into himself suddenly, eyes drooping as he finally gave into his exhaustion " I didn't do it." he finally whispered, bringing his hands back to his face.
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."