Author Topic: School of Secrets [Human Shapeshifter Roleplay] [Open]  (Read 36444 times)

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
Re: School of Secrets [Human Shapeshifter Roleplay] [Open]
« Reply #90 on: December 25, 2014, 03:04:26 pm »
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 09:28:14 pm by ???? »
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 25, 2014, 06:21:11 pm »
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 06:23:26 pm by Rumble_Fish »

Tomoko ?

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 25, 2014, 06:22:07 pm »
Ok, me too))

Tomoko ?

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 25, 2014, 07:37:20 pm »
The two dashed behind the school, Carlos chuckling as he sat down. "Alright, as I promised..." he started. "Better tell me quick, I'm not too fond of changing into an animal without knowing how to change back, skipping class, and being chased by a teacher." Ingi snapped at the cat, making him take a few steps back. "Temper, temper..." Carlos said, shaking his head. "Well, just gotta concentrate real hard on becoming human, I guess. Not as easy to explain as I thought. But it becomes easier every time, I swear." Carlos then looked up, soon transforming back to his human form. Ingi flicked her tail, taking a moment before turning back as well. "And come on, it's not that bad. Just uh... don't do it at the wrong times." He shrugged, walking back towards the school. "Now, let's try to think of some excuses for exiting the school."

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 25, 2014, 11:45:25 pm »
Well since it' been almost 2 days since Taylor has posted, I will go ahead and leave a summary of what has happened:
After picking up Keena, Colin has taken them on his bike to a nearby burger joint.

Colin Abell

Amanda nodded slowly "Okay..." she then gave Colin a nod and went back into the kitchen, pulling Buddy behind her. Colin waited until they had disappeared before he turned back to Keena. "So, want a cheesy fry?" he asked, extending one towards her. He then awkwardly set it down and clenched his hands together, unsure of why it was suddenly so stuffy and uncomfortable. "I um, was thinking. We can go to the mall after we eat. You can uh, get some clothes and I'll go to the tattoo parlor... Unless you want to come with me that is..." he then broke off and cringed lightly at himself before beginning to fiddle with his lipring. [shorrrrttttt]

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 26, 2014, 01:00:44 pm »

Tomoko ?

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 26, 2014, 05:07:45 pm »

Colin Abell

Colin blinked at her slowly as she showed him the twenty dollar bill that he had given to her earlier. Slowly he frowned and shook his head, " You really think that I would let you pay for anything today?" He chuckled and ran a hand through his wind tousled hair "No way. I am paying, this is all on me." He pushed her hand and her money back towards her. He opened his mouth to say more, but Amanda had appeared with food and drinks, interrupting his train of thought. He gave the waitress a tight lipped smile and she just shook her head before leaving them alone. Colin watched her go before turning back to the huge burger set in front of him. Picking it up, he took a large bite, ketchup and a few pickle slices falling out from between the buns. He frowned down at the lost condiments before looking back up at Keena. He settled on watching her somewhat creepily while taking small sips of his iced tea.
Looking away after a little bit, Colin pulled a folded and slightly wrinkled piece of paper out of his pocket and smoothed it out of the table. "So, K. I mean Keena, sorry; I have this design and I was thinking about getting it inked right here" he tapped the right side of his rib cage "What do you think?"

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 26, 2014, 08:44:16 pm »

Skip me sorry!
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 26, 2014, 09:58:16 pm »

Tomoko ?

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 27, 2014, 02:38:23 am »

Colin Abell

"Keena, sweetheart, stop growling. No one is going to take your food." He chuckled slightly. Folding up his paper, Colin took a few more large bites, finishing off the burger and moving on to devour the rest of his fries. Eating them one by one he stared out the window, his mind wandering. Closing his eyes after a few seconds, memories flashed before him.
"I didn't do it!" The boy cried, his blonde/brown hair spiked with dried blood. Another older boy wrapped his arms around his little brother "Colin, calm down, we have to run." The little boy looked up with watering eyes "You have to believe me Jack! I didn't kill them! I didn't do it!" Howling was heard in the distance, and Jack looked up with wide eyes "Colin, pull it together, we have to go. Now. The pack will be here soon and they will kill you." Colin sniffled nodded, wiping his eyes. The two then took off running after shifting into wolf form, a large silver wolf and a darker charcoal adolescent wolf. They ran out of the forest, halting on a small highway. Suddenly a pair of headlights appeared around the bend speeding closer and closer until-
Colin suddenly was shaken out of the memory, his eyes wide and breathing rough and uneven. He unclenched his fists and groaned, rubbing his eyes before dropping his forehead to the table.