Author Topic: What if there was a Feral-HeartCon or FeralCon?  (Read 3938 times)

Offline Crusoe

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • Top Kek.
    • View Profile
    • My Github Page
What if there was a Feral-HeartCon or FeralCon?
« on: October 24, 2014, 02:48:00 am »
I just had this idea pop up in my head only a couple of minutes ago and I wanted to share it with you all, What if Feral-Heart had its own Con thing like ComicCon and MineCon? What kind of impact do you guys think it would have on our community?

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: What if there was a Feral-HeartCon or FeralCon?
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2014, 12:11:50 pm »
You have no idea how much I have wanted this to happen!
A Feral Heart convention would just be amazing!
Perhaps one where you'd get to meet your fellow floofs.
(Like, you could get a nametag with your main character's name on it then meet all your in-game friends in real life)
Not to mention the awesome publicity and new members  FH would get.
Hurrhurr I've put so much thought into this.
*Violently slams down stamp of approval all over thread*
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2014, 06:32:02 pm »
GEH! This would be awesome!
I would definitely be there!

The only thing is FH isn't exactly an overly popular game like Minecraft, so it might be hard to set up. Also, you might get a couple of fursuiters... well, maybe.

But yeah! This would be awesome! (I'd probably be one of the youngest people there XD)

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline Crusoe

• Experienced Traveler
  • Top Kek.
    • View Profile
    • My Github Page
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2014, 07:54:34 pm »
I agree with you all, there would definetally be a positive boost in the Feral-Heart community. I also think that Feral-Heart would grow in popularity which may increase the amount people in the community so we may possibly see more great people on fourms as well as in-game. Cant wait to see what others post on this topic!

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2014, 08:27:18 pm »
i'd feel so tiny compared to everyone else since I'm young xD

But I'd definitely go! Perhaps make a costume of Turtle. I think it would be pretty fun :3

Offline Crusoe

• Experienced Traveler
  • Top Kek.
    • View Profile
    • My Github Page
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2014, 01:22:22 am »
In truth I think its completely fine if you are one of the younger people there. I'm actually quite young too and my birthday was on October 19th (I'm 12 now!) so I know it could be really stressing if you were at some convention and everyone around you was older than you but overall nice feedback everyone!

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2014, 10:13:32 pm »
I'm surprised that this topic doesn't have more replies. A FHCon would be a really awesome thing. Indeed the users joining in on the fun would probably be limited at first due to the limited number of true fans of the game but I can see it quickly gaining more popularity over time. Perhaps if the game had more publicity and content with interesting updates this would be a likely possibilty.

I know that if there was a FHCon I would definitely join. It would be fun getting to meet and greet all the familiar and loved faces around the community as well as others. If the game was as popular as say Minecraft and others perhaps we could even have cool promotional merchadise. A FHCon would have quite a positive influence on the FH community and I agree with many of the things the others have posted. A FHCon would get the game's name out there more and increase the flow of new comers. The other thing to consider would be where we'd hold these? This user base comes from quite a few countries so these FHCons would have to be held in many areas but most especially the most busy areas. Also I wonder who would host these.

I wish this was a thing I really do ^^ Either way cool topic Crusoe.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 10:15:18 pm by LordSuragaha »

Offline TheApplePie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I breathe dan howell
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2014, 12:09:41 am »
It would be an amazing thing to join the members of our community for the first time in real life! This is sure a fantastic idea, and if FH was as popular as say..Minecraft or Skyrim it would be possible. It's even likely to happen, to be honest. (Unless it will be stopped by a major problem)

But there are three problems.
1- FeralHeart would have to earn real life money to afford these sort of meetings.
2- Staff would have to give up a heck of a lot of time to travel around and host these activities.
3- The activities can be in other countries so we would need a lot more staff from around the globe to help organize these cons.

But yes, this is amazing. I'd give up so much to host something like this just to meet you all. Sure we may live in places that are thousands of miles apart, although if we could have that one or two months in which there are these meetings, the miles we travel to reach this would matter no longer, I suppose. Great idea, Crusoe.
*Violently slams stamp of mega approval all over thread and comments to stregnthen up what Jim said*
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 02:44:51 pm by Fixl »

let's be emo in a gerard way

http://fiixl.deviantart.com/

Offline Necropossum

• Finest Floof
  • Goatlinqs.exe has crashed
    • MayasiRin
    • Goatlinqs_jpg
    • View Profile
    • ColorsLive
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2014, 03:34:29 am »
*slams desk* Ermahgersh yes! This would be like the best thing evarrrr if this could happen. Of course they would have to be in many places and such and would cost lots but I wonder if there was some sort of kick starter or something it might work O.o I would totally beg to go if these happened XD *stamps arctic Seal of approval*

Signature drawn by Me

Offline Kouvinxx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • TKC for life!
    • http://kouvinxx.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2014, 03:48:32 am »
Oh my... that would be freakin' amazing! Seeing the community and friends.. best. Thing. Ever! OuO