Author Topic: The Broken Fence | Inactive Roleplay  (Read 28439 times)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
Re: The Broken Fence | Farm Animal Roleplay | Open and Accepting!
« Reply #90 on: December 14, 2014, 01:23:35 pm »
(So sorry for being out so long X_X can I get a recap?)

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 14, 2014, 02:40:40 pm »
[[You didn't miss much, hun. Everybody is fleeing to the woods and/or the city. Most of them are currently crossing the corn field, and the tornado is dying out.

(Btw, waiting for SweetNightmares to post for Rojo before I make my post (:  )
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline XxDubstepxX

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 14, 2014, 04:07:01 pm »

Rojo

Rojo gave off a short laugh after they gave their names as the bird asked why he had a 'mask' on his face. "It's my fur. But you could say that I'm a bandit." Rojo said with somewhat of a smirk as Canton told his the bird wasn't very smart. "Well... that storm should die soon, then we can feast." The raccoon said happily as he laid down when Canton said he could rest. Rojo's furry tail tapped against the ground in excitement as the waited.
(Sorry about the shortness x.x)

Whoops...

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 14, 2014, 08:28:16 pm »

C a n t o n
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Charlie gave his wings a light flap of surprise as he lost his balance on Canton's back as the coydog slumped down to a nonchalant laying position, but quickly caught himself and straightened up once again. "So you runnin' out here all alone, Rojo?" Canton asked, making casual conversation as the remnants of the decaying tornado continued to reap havoc on the distant farm. Occasionally, he would give his slim head a brief shake to get some dirt that was blown asunder by the harsh wind out of his eyes, but none the less, he was quite content in his perch overlooking the crumbling farm. In fact, odd as it was, it was quite entertaining for the duo, who had seen very little action in the past few weeks. A good change of pace.

S e i r
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Seir stared at the mare with his mouth agape as she explained the wonders of the city and the apparent abundance of food there. For a moment, his heart leaped in excitement at the idea of going to such a place, until she explained the fact that creatures such as themselves would stick out like a sore thumb there. Surely it was no place for an equine. The palomino let out a snort of disappointment, but his ears quickly sprang forward. The woods would be better anyway, from the sound of it, and that's just where the mare was heading. Not wanting to be alone or to get left behind, the colt quickly trotted after her, keeping his stride even with hers. "Weelll-" Seir began, pausing after tripping over a trampled corn stalk but quickly regathering himself in a clumsy scramble. "The forest is lookin' like the best place, I guess!" He exclaimed with a grin, loping to catch up to the grey mare.
sig by me

Offline XxDubstepxX

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 16, 2014, 01:17:15 am »

Rojo

Rojo rested on the ground calmly as Canton asked his a question. "I'm running out here with my brother- part time. I come and go." The raccoon said almost as if he was used to saying that he actually stayed and helped his brother, despite his personality. "I'm gonna guess you two are living with each other?" Rojo asked, with a slight tilt of his head, looking from Charlie to Canton.

Whoops...

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 16, 2014, 06:14:03 pm »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 16, 2014, 06:36:47 pm »

C a n t o n

Canton gave his head a light shake to rid his face of the rainwater that irritated his eyes, ignoring Charlie's complaining of his wet feathers, and looking back over at the racoons as he spoke. "Your brother? Where's he at?" The mixbreed canine blurted, cocking his head to the side. He found the concept of leaving your close friends to be rather absurd- though he'd learned not many other animals had the same view. Charlie, meanwhile, grumbled more inaudible complaints about the rain, and scuttled beneath the sitting coydog's chest for shelter. "Oh get over it, you cry baby." Canton mumbled to the raven, shaking his head again as the rain continued to fall. As Rojo continued on with a question, he snapped his attention back over to him and cracked a half smirk. "Guess you can say that. Who likes travelin' without a pal, anyway." He grinned. Admittedly, he hated being alone. With a yawn, the tan canine's gaze drifted to the barnyard, watching as the remains of the dark funnel dissolved into the grey sky. His attention, however, was quickly snagged by movement in the yard. A dog, it seemed, appeared to be going back into the rubble. "C'mon, Stripes, best we get down there 'fore the locals beat us to it." Canton murmured, gesturing to the tricolored dog down below with the assumption that she had returned for the same simple reason he was- to scavenge easy pickings. With a huff, the coydog stood to his four, giving his dense pelt a shake to free it of the rainwater. "Let's skin out, boys," He yipped, hopping into a brisk trot.

S e i r

The mustang mix grinned and nodded his bulky head in agreement with the dappled grey, moving his legs quickly to catch up with her. The rain continued to pour down upon the creatures, making Seir shake his head to blink the water from his eyes. As they neared the forest, Seir slowed a bit and stared upwards at the towering trees in awe, mouth agape. "Wow-" The colt murmured in amazement. He'd never been this close to the trees before. Snorting, he gave a playful buck and cantered after the mare, slowing as she did. He smiled and nodded at her once she introduced herself as Arkani. "My name's Seir!" He replied with a playful nicker, giving his tail a hard swish against his flanks. As the two entered the trees, he slowed down a bit more, glancing around. Immediately, the atmosphere of the eerie forest made his ears flatten, and he scrambled after his bolder companion. "H-hey, is it alright if we, y'know, stick together around here? This place gives me the creeps-" Seir whispered, keeping his head low and ears alert for any signs of danger in the dark place.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 06:43:34 pm by JimMoriarty »
sig by me

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 16, 2014, 10:20:05 pm »

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 16, 2014, 10:22:15 pm »

Moon was galloping towards the forest. Even if the tornado was dying down, she was not risking anything. Moon swerved through the trees, almost bumping into one in the process. She slowed to a trot and looked around. The fields were about 50 or so feet behind her. The tornado was finally dying down, but the farm was in ruins. Part of the barn was missing and the farm house was gone altogether.
"It killed the house!" She whinnied. Suddenly a fly landed on her flank. "Oh my god!!!" She neighed and kicked out. A Bush died that moment. "Oh.. just a fly.. hehehe.. Just a fly, Moon. Let's just try to find the rest of the animals.." She said to herself, wandering through the forest.

Offline XxDubstepxX

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 16, 2014, 11:22:23 pm »

Rojo

The raccoon's ears perked forward a bit as Canton asked about his brother. "My brother's not the bravest. Quite the opposite of me." Rojo chuckled a bit at the comment. As he looked around, ignoring most everything else around him, Rojo saw the tornado start to die off. Then Canton called them into action. Rojo nearly jolted up and went at around Canton's pace. "I don't think most of the locals will have the guts to try and scavenge." the raccoon said lightly with a short smirk as he looked at all the rubble, there would be good pickings today.

Whoops...