Author Topic: The Broken Fence | Inactive Roleplay  (Read 28568 times)

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
Re: The Broken Fence | Farm Animal Roleplay | Open and Accepting!
« Reply #100 on: December 17, 2014, 02:25:47 am »
I don't know where we are, so I'll start new.))

Mishka
The male looked up. Many barn animals went to the field of corn. YES! Food, coming straight into my claws! he made way to the edge of his forest. Mishka sniffed the air. It was there (I think).

Spirit
The Brown dappled she-cat stopped. They were heading to the corn field after the tornado was finally calming. "Everyone! I can smell faint wolf through the corn." She took a sniff. "It is near the edge, just warning." She slowly continued to walk. Eyes, ears and nose alert.
Jikoo

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 17, 2014, 05:42:16 pm »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 17, 2014, 06:25:37 pm »

C a n t o n
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Smirking, Canton threw a glance over his shoulder at the raccoon as he spoke, his pace still at a bouncy trot. "Maybe, but I ain't about to take guesses. Better safe than sorry." The coydog grinned, blinking some rain water out of his eyes. The storm, it seemed, was beginning to subside- the rain reducing to a bearable drizzle. Charlie, with his flight ability restored due to the dying wind and rain, was gliding just above the two terrestrial creatures. "Hey Charlie, why don't you fly on ahead 'n see if you can scope out the place, get an idea of where 'ta start lookin'," Canton barked upwards without slowing his pace. The raven gave his wings a flap and nodded. "You got it!" He squaked. With a few hard beats of his feathered wings, the bird had taken the lead and gained altitude, circling above the demolished farm in the company of a few vultures who were already scoping out the casualties. "C'mon," Canton murmured to Rojo before springing into a steady loping stride to catch up with Charlie. Before too long, they had crossed the trampled down corn field, and came to a small, half collapsed wooden fence that bordered the property. Slowing to look back and make sure the raccoon was keeping up, Canton clambered over the rickety fence, and landed swiftly on the other side. "Keep your eyes open, compadre. I'm positive the animals that stuck around won't be too overjoyed 'ta find us scavengin'." The canine warned, shooting a glance upwards to locate Charlie.

S e i r
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Seir clambered on behind Arkani, his short attention span making his gaze snap suddenly to basically anything that moved inside the woods. He gave his overgrown mane a quick shake, then scampered over to keep up with the mare, keeping close by her right flank. While he was admittedly nervous of the new place, he couldn't help but feel a twinge of excitement over this new found freedom. The youngster's ears snapped forward at Arkani's taunting question, and he blew a snort of amusement from his nostrils. "You bet! In fact, I betcha I'm even faster than you!-" He nickered, holding his bulky head up high with pride, then suddenly scrambling to regain his balance after tripping over a root, yet again. "-In a place with less roots, anyway-" The palomino pinto flashed a sheepish grin, flicking his tail against his flanks. It was now noticeable that the storm was subsiding, and the harsh wind that once rustled the leaves was dying down. Seir stared upwards at the towering trees in amazement once more. "Hey Arkani, what kinda things live in a place like this?" The colt questioned blankly, his attention still focused on the leafy canopy overhead.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline XxDubstepxX

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 19, 2014, 12:19:59 am »

Rojo

Rojo looked at Canton with somewhat of a smirk as the two ran along side each other. The raccoon followed the canine quietly and looked up for a few moments as the bird took off to see if there would be good scavenging. "Smart idea, looking ahead for our scavenging." Rojo complimented lightly. Rojo kept his pace with Canton as the two sped up to a faster pace while they were following Charlie.

Rojo stopped shortly as they made it to the broken fence and looked around before crawling under it.
"No problem but you can always scare them off with those teeth of yours." Rojo said with a very small chuckle. "Raccoon's aren't very scary when it comes to a canine like yourself." Rojo said, shaking his head slightly, walking a bit past Canton and looking around.

Whoops...

Offline ShadowPaws3

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Bro. Little Babies Ice Cream.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 20, 2014, 04:16:47 pm »

"Keep Going, That's Wonderful."

Name*: Wren
Gender*:Female
Species*: Arabian Horse
Age*: 2 years 1 month
Pet/Farm Animal or Wild Animal?*:  farm animal
Appearance: An Arabian Horse with mostly white blonde and tan.
Personality: Playful, Strong, loving, caring and Willy
History:unknown
Family: also unknown
Mate: N/A
Children: N/A
Other:I read everything :)
Ingame: ShadowPaws3 or We Are One~
Forums: Wolf_Soul_ or Dark~
My roleplay site: http://fielddogs.createaforum.com/index.php#c1 (it would be great if any of you signed up! It's so lonely there...)

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: December 20, 2014, 08:03:01 pm »

Name*: Wren
Gender*:Female
Species*: Arabian Horse
Age*: 2 years 1 month
Pet/Farm Animal or Wild Animal?*:  farm animal
Appearance: An Arabian Horse with mostly white blonde and tan.
Personality: Playful, Strong, loving, caring and Willy
History:unknown
Family: also unknown
Mate: N/A
Children: N/A
Other:I read everything :)

Accepted! Welcome to the roleplay ^^

Offline ShadowPaws3

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Bro. Little Babies Ice Cream.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 20, 2014, 08:39:42 pm »

W r e n

Wren trotted around, her heart pounding "Will I ever cool down?" she said. Wren was exhausted, and wanted to lay down. She jumped over a jump that the humans left. Even if she was tired, she still didn't fall asleep. Flashbacks of the tornado ran in Wren's mind. "Ey yi yi!"she said confused. Wren shook the mud off her flowing mane.She slowly started to lay down. She felt as the wind was whispering her a lullaby. "'Ey, Canton! Come up to the fence!"Wren said with a smirk. "It's Fine! It'll be fun."She said about an hour later, after she woke up from her refreshing nap. Keep comin', that's wonderful!" Wren said in a shaky tone.
Ingame: ShadowPaws3 or We Are One~
Forums: Wolf_Soul_ or Dark~
My roleplay site: http://fielddogs.createaforum.com/index.php#c1 (it would be great if any of you signed up! It's so lonely there...)

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 21, 2014, 08:07:18 pm »
Dixie

The wind had calmed down, the tornado far in the distance, but was very close to dead. The terrier trotted down the hill towards the cornfield, but saw some wild animals coming closer. Dixie quickly took a defensive pose, growling at the group of three. Her hackles raised and her teeth were bared as she took a step closer. She knew why they had come here, there were lots of dead animals to eat, but she wouldn't let her friends get eaten by some random animals. "You better scram," she snarled, hoping the animals wouldn't attack her or anything, since she was so tiny and wouldn't stand a chance against them, especially a coyote.

Aibu

The black bear sat in her cave, motionless, staring out at the entrance. A few feet ahead were corpses, tiny black corpses, of her children. They were playing outside when the tornado started, and were killed instantly. "It can't be true... it CAN'T be true!" she whimpered, walking slowly towards them and holding them in her arms. The bear set them down, roaring out at the air. The only thing she actually cared for, taken away, never to breathe again. "It's all my fault!" she wailed, pawing her face before slumping down in a ball on the ground. Now, farm animals headed towards the forest, and the wild animals headed to the farm. Aibu wasn't interested in food, she needed food to survive, but what did she have to live for?

Lusa & Hydiv

The goats headed into the forest, Hydiv being overprotective of Lusa and demanding that she stay by his side and not move an inch away from him. Lusa snorted, glaring at her father. "What happened to the 'dad' that used to ram into me and make me bleed?!" Lusa blurted out angrily, making Hydiv pause. He gave no response, just huffed and kept walking. Lusa then perked her ears, noticing two horses who had been wandering around as well. (Seir and Arkani) "Uh, hey! Are you two from the farm over there?" she yelled out, but was pretty certain she knew the answer. She had never seen horses live in the forest, only by the farm, so they had probably fled from the tornado as well. Lusa had become a bit desperate to find other animals, she definitely didn't want to be stuck by her father.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 21, 2014, 11:55:28 pm »

I shall post tomorrow, on my phone right now.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Bluparrot

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 24, 2014, 01:22:49 am »
Can I join? I'll add my character's entry to this post once I have him/her figured out.

Shake it!
Blu Parrot - The Pokemon Fanbird of FeralHeart