Author Topic: What if we were all trapped in Feralheart and could literally be our character?  (Read 5596 times)

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
There are a few things that I would do if this happen:

1) I would scream and then go find my friends and talk with them.
2) I would lick everyone.
3) I would suggest to others to make a pack.
4) Then the party starts...

Honestly, this will be really crazy and I don't want this happen. It will be a big challenge to survive. And a bit funny... I can image my character laughing like me, hahaha. c:

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
I think if this happened, I'd cry! Most of my characters are either huge jerks, or are super angsty. And then there's Meme God.. I would not want to be Meme God my whole life.. I would never make any friends with my bad attitudes!

Though, for surviving.. I think I'd do okay haha. Especially if I was Meme God. He'd immortal for crying out loud! He would definitely survive an ambush.. I think he would reign supreme, actually.. >: )

in-game: hooli

Offline kululupuppy

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Bye, lovelies.
    • View Profile
    • Lament's Tumblr
That'd be both crazy and terrible for me. The character that I would most likely be stuck as is a flamboyant, lazy, and sadistic cannibal.

On a dark note, I'd probably do very well for myself. cx

Offline Emrysthemay

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • HELLO, MORTALS.
    • View Profile
I really hope I don't have to be the last character I played. To be stuck as a Life Alert, for the rest of my life... On the other hand, I don't think it can die. Maybe I could get together with my three Life Alert buddies! So, it might not be too bad. I would probably just make a new character, if possible, really. If I couldn't though, I don't think it would be too bad to be Kylann. I mean, she's a flying wolf who's the Alpha of a pack of winged Canines and Felines!
~Kawaiiness~ is overrated.

Offline kululupuppy

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Bye, lovelies.
    • View Profile
    • Lament's Tumblr
So you were the Life Alert running around!

Offline Emrysthemay

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • HELLO, MORTALS.
    • View Profile
Ah, so you saw me? Or at least one of us, there are currently three in the Life Alert Patrol. (Me being one of them.) Oh well, back on topic! Have at it!
~Kawaiiness~ is overrated.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
If I could be Vespian...

I'll let that image be my response and let yer imaginations do the rest.
gone

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
oh Lord Vespa that's terrifying-

Anyway-
Waha yeeeees.
I'd love to be Jackdaw!
Not only do I get a sexy man voice, I get all dem assassin skills with it. >;3
Survival would be no biggie- AND, I'd be able to physically tackle all my in-game friends and be socially awkward with them all! win-win.
-approval stamp-
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
Oh my gosherz yes!

I have been waiting for someone to ask this, and my boyfriend and I had a discussion on this a while back. I would be very excited to live in that kind of world believe it or not. I would be on my character Tili or maybe Sietara. Tili is my adorable and yet small fennec fox with angel wings, and Sietara is my demon wolfess.

Tili because she is so small, and is able to run away using her wings. I would try to hide in places if I knew danger was close by or just hang out with my characters mate Ezekial. A demon wolf who would protect her while she would give him all the heals in the world.

Sietara because she is my amazingly strong demon wolf who could fight off a lot of things. Though I must admit my main goal would be to try, and avoid all kinds of danger. I would not really care for going to higher level towns, but I would make sure my leave would be high enough to where it's nothing to sneeze at.

Then when things would all be over, and we could escape Feral Heart I would happily flutter away for maybe a few months happy that I didn't die in the game. xD

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
If I could hide away on my custom map as some have suggested then this could be pretty cool. One of my favorite custom map creations is a private little island world named Ohkujaki. It's a lush small little island full of bounty but known to very few. I would probably spend my days roaming that island and I'd even invite my close friends to live and seek refuge there with me. We would never have to worry about the chaos of the Feral Heart default world since everyone is friends and no one outside of my group would have entry. The island itself has a rich supply of food from wild board, berries, fish, and bird eggs so no one would go hungry. I think we'd be pretty well settled and happy in my little island paradise so long as it doesn't get too crowded lol.

Now... If we couldn't hide in custom worlds then things would be chaotic xD As Sura I could stand a fairly good chance since he's a well aged and wise dog. I'd probably form a pack with my companions to defend myself and find/hunt for food with. It would probably be literally impossible to settle in any territory though without a blood bath. Given all the lions around I'd probably fall into the category of prey which is scary xD Let's also not forget all those immortal characters out there... And the killers. With a group I may last a while but I doubt we'd survive long if we have to watch our backs 24/7. After a while we're bound to wear out or get sloppy and in an every man for himself scenario that's not good xD

Would us staff have some kind of special powers? XD If so then maybe we'd stand a chance.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 12:29:09 am by LordSuragaha »