Author Topic: What was the first custom map you downloaded?  (Read 4422 times)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: What was the first custom map you downloaded?
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2015, 04:58:08 pm »
All these maps sound wonderful :D Shame some of you can't find links though but at least you enjoyed them. I'm happy to see everyone participating in this discussion. It's nice to show our appreciation to FH map makers out there :)

Also I feel very honored that one of my maps was your first custom map experience Amares :3 I definately had a lot of fun making last year's Halloween Event map so I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed it <3

Offline AmarisMingan

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Luck is a shimmer in the darkness.
    • https://steamcommunity.com/profi
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2015, 09:35:57 pm »
All these maps sound wonderful :D Shame some of you can't find links though but at least you enjoyed them. I'm happy to see everyone participating in this discussion. It's nice to show our appreciation to FH map makers out there :)

Also I feel very honored that one of my maps was your first custom map experience Amares :3 I definately had a lot of fun making last year's Halloween Event map so I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed it <3

Aaaaah, no problem matey! You should definately have a new plate in that lil' award list of yours! People would seem to recognize you're a good map maker and I really think you deserve such thing, just for the honour. 2014 or 2015's awesomest Master Map Maker. (MMM) Yas. As for that, glad you feel flattered. c:

For one time I bump a thread with some unnecessary information. ;u;
So.... Let's see what the rest experienced---
Av - AzureHowlShliach

Offline TheApplePie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I breathe dan howell
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2015, 01:07:24 pm »
What was the map that you downloaded? (Feel free to link it here for others to see)
I believe that the first map I ever downloaded were the Melandru mountains by Genesis199. I had a few problems with it at first but once I managed to get in I went all crazy and stuff cuz like, custom map gah.
Oh and here's the link;

http://fav.me/d64l7nk

-Does the map still exist?
I believe it does, yes. The last time I've been there was probably a year ago so I'm not exactly sure. It doesn't really belong to my exports folder anymore.

-Who made the map?
Like mentioned before, the map was made by the incredible Genesis199. She's absolutely amazing at making these things. gocheckheroutok

-Where did you find the map? Did a friend tell you about it or did you find it while browsing the Feral Heart map board, DeviantArt, or other source?

I found it over on DeviantART and since I was bored decided to download it. After a while I got invited into a pack that used that map as a roleplaying spot. (Not claiming)

-What about it interested you enough to download it?

It looked pretty big and packed with meshes, caves, ect. I wondered what it would be like to explore the map with my own character. =]

-What was your favorite thing about the map?

I loved how simple the idea was yet how the final product became unique in it's own ways. The fact that Genesis199 put so much detail and effort into it is one of the best things about it.

let's be emo in a gerard way

http://fiixl.deviantart.com/

Offline Bluparrot

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2015, 06:52:21 am »
-What was the map that you downloaded? (Feel free to link it here for others to see)
The map for the FeralHeart 2014 Holiday Party.

It's still usable, but I'm not sure if it's available for download anymore.

-Who made the map?
The FeralHeart staff.

-Where did you find the map? Did a friend tell you about it or did you find it while browsing the Feral Heart map board, DeviantArt, or other source?
Through the event.

I wanted to attend the party.

-What did you use the map for? Was it a calm escape, a place for friends to socialize and play, or a map used for roleplay?
To attend the party.

-If you roleplayed in the map what memorable adventures did you have?
I talked to a lot of awesome people, and tuned into the livestream. Boy, I had a wonderful time!

EVERYTHING.

Shake it!
Blu Parrot - The Pokemon Fanbird of FeralHeart

Offline CatCake

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2015, 04:55:08 pm »
-What was the map that you downloaded? (Feel free to link it here for others to see)

The FeralCity

Yes, it does.

-Who made the map?

Redlinelies

I've heard alot of people talking about it, so I decided to try it myself.

I love city maps, really <3

-What did you use the map for? Was it a calm escape, a place for friends to socialize and play, or a map used for roleplay?

Well, when I first downloaded it, I tried to enter it, but it never worked. Then one day, me and my friends decided to go in it, ever since that I use it to meet new friends or just have fun with my buddies.

-If you roleplayed in the map what memorable adventures did you have?

I haven't exactly roleplayed in it, but I do remember when we tried to find litterbox 2.0, we were literally raging. Ah, good times. xD

I absolutely love how detailed it is, all those buildings, houses and even a nice park to relax. It's really stunning, it really gives me a feel as if I was actually in a real city.

Zap.exe stopped working

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2015, 01:02:13 pm »

What was the map that you downloaded? (Feel free to link it here for others to see)
The first map that I downloaded was this one for the Summer Party 2014.

Does the map still exist?
I'm not so sure. Maybe...

Who made the map?
Our super-extra-giga-ultra nice Dr. Flob!

Where did you find the map? Did a friend tell you about it or did you find it while browsing the Feral Heart map board, DeviantArt, or other source?
I find it while scrolling down the home page.

What about it interested you enough to download it?
Two words - summer and party. These words are enough to attract my attention.

What did you use the map for? Was it a calm escape, a place for friends to socialize and play, or a map used for roleplay?
It was a summer party map, but I would say - a place for friends to socialize and play.

If you roleplayed in the map what memorable adventures did you have?
I don't roleplay. c:

Signature art by Kynvuu