Author Topic: What's the Creepiest In-game experience you've had?  (Read 8285 times)

Offline toasterkitty

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: What's the Creepiest In-game experience you've had?
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2015, 10:16:22 am »
Most creepy and bizzare and in certain way annoying to me is one type of people. The story begins here:
Once when we were recruiting new members for our RP newbie player wanted to join us. We are accepting everyone so they can feel good and welcomed among us. We gladly accepted even his illiteracy. This person daily caused tons of drama in our roleplay which bothered my friends. I was not bothered by it though, all newbies are like that after all! Drama overloaded every single day. Time however passed and it changed maaaany things about this person. Soon this member became "very" literate and decided to leave which we all again accepted as we were friends. He left and since that he became kind of jacknapes. He never again has time for his old "friends", he never will rp with you, he always has someting to criticize. Also since that he lowers us all just becouse of illiteracy. He dont know whats fun and jokes anymore. He takes you as moron and simply acts as if he was better than everyone else round him. Just becouse not being literate he critizes and lowers you. I dont know why is he like that... After all we were the ones who took him gladly in. We were friendly and kind to him to make him feel warm. We helped him and now he throws us away like trash. This kind of people is most creepies thing I ever saw. Yet I met only one person like this. Strange behaving, isnt it? :D Yes, It still makes me woner why XD But whatever, I still consider him as a friend, I still after all, remember days when he was friendly person XD

wow and after you took him into the pack? i hate people like that
i can be found in game as toasterkitty!

i am crazy though.....

also trash for anything ninjago or rayman

Offline Nevercanth

• Curious Wanderer
  • Do you have preparedness to tell a lie?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2015, 01:02:08 pm »
Ah, creepy for me? While I was RPing in Ficho with a friend I hadn't seen in a while, a stranger whispered me asking if I'd play a game. I didn't know any better, asked what kind, they responded that it was a holding your pee game then crawled towards my character. Needless to say, I blocked them and whisper-told my friend-- turns out the person whispered them but my friend ignored it. Whether or not it had... uh, primal implications or was a gross prank, I still can't believe the nerve of some people to suggest things like that.

??? ???? ?? ??? ???????? "??????"

??? ?? ???

Offline FizzyPaws

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • I'm too obsessed with Telephone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2015, 04:52:42 pm »
I guess this isn't creepy, but rather surprising. One time, my sister and had last logged off of our characters in Last Cave, and we saw some people doing a really, graphic roleplay. It would definitely be NSFW.

Offline geofox80191

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2015, 07:22:31 pm »
This isn't creepy, it's just weird and annoying. It happened twice. I was recruiting with the Warrior Rp i'm in, then some wolf character comes up and starts buttswinging in front of us, it was really strange and I was really confused. After he/she left some feline came up to us, I don't have any items pack, but I know that they were using some car item, and they kept saying that they were hitting us. They eventually left, but it was really weird.

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2015, 11:58:19 pm »
Hmhm. Let's see..
I believe this was a year or two ago if I can remember correctly. I was online with my friend at the time, near the cave that's close to the portal of Temple of Dreams. These three lionesses, each identical to one another, approached us and began speaking to us in unison. Each of them would just say the exact same thing at the exact same time and it was unsettling at first. My friend and I concluded after a while that perhaps those three were good friends, possibly in a Skype call to tell each other what to type up and when to post it so that it ended up at the exact same time. They probably found a bit of fun pranking and / or trolling others. It's possible. But if not, then how strange. Heh.

Eh, so that's basically it.

In-game user: Panzramic

Offline Fearlesswolf

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2015, 01:53:03 am »
Hmm.. Creepiest thing that has happened to me...

I was sitting in Bofire at the "Pridelands" as it is called. I was on my main character Avalon (like always), just talking to someone. Mind you, this was after a Role-Play.

Out of the blue I get a friend request and decided to accept it. Next thing I know, this neon lion is in front of me. I greet him and he says "I love your nosehair."

Its not that creepy I guess; just weirded me out.

In-Game Username - Fearlesswolf
"Forgiveness comes easy to those with an open heart; does that mean they'll forget? Oh no. They never will."

Offline HarpyTheOwl

• Curious Wanderer
  • *magic intensifies*
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2015, 03:53:02 am »
I once had 7 people randomly copy me and form a circle around me while I was afk.

I think that would make me scream and shut off my computer.

That's just creepy.

Yeah, can you imagine my face once i returned @-@

The grin emote they all had on didn't make it any better
Jeez, i can feel you pain, on another game the same thing happened to me but they were all bronies O_O
Rawr! HarpyTheOwl in-game!

Offline Lena9016

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2015, 01:31:38 am »
I was in ficho tunnel on my VERY first day in FH, and I learned you could go to the ceiling.

So I went to the ceiling, only to barge in on two homestuck-wolf characters having sex and making out. Not whispering. FOR THE WHOLE TUNNEL TO HEAR.

It doesn't help that I like homestuck... I guess some people lack a life and just decide to do naughty fandom RPs as animals, huh?

WELCOME TO FH, EMMA.

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2015, 03:08:07 pm »
I would love to share my creepy moments, you'll just stick your eyes into this one:

Once, me and my two good friends decided to do a roleplay, it goes like this: 'A lion is following us and he is trying to focus to kill one of us' (that's how bored we were). Our Roleplay destination was at 'last cave'. When we arrived there, for the first time, we noticed one player called 'killer' including his username. He was sitting right infront of the portal when we arrived and did not move a muscle. First, my friends thought it was a joke but I got curious and in protective mode. After that, before we started the roleplay, he started following us around and he kept saying 'die, die, die'. My friends literally started to freakout and I got so frustrated at the player that we want to just get out of here. Even if we speeded up, he was faster and when we tried to leave, the portal just became abnormal and couldn't let us out. We were trapped. When we turned around, he was there, standing and continuing to say 'die ,die ,die'.

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I might return soon? I dunno
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2015, 05:32:03 pm »
One time I was playing as a wolf character in a pack. We were wandering around, looking for a decent spot to rest and chat. Then, we stumble into a den and find two characters. Let's just say the oldest one in our pack reported them, and the others ran away, pretending they saw nothing.

Another thing that happened, which was like, beyond creepy:

There was also one time me and my friend were whispering each other. I walked away from the computer for a moment, then come back. She whispered me, saying that some guy with the user '0' was whispering her. I forget what '0' said, but my friend seemed pretty freaked out. She then said to come to the map, because '0' was there, and she was freaked out. Out of curiosity, I decided to go along with it. It was probably just a joke anyways. I switched characters and went to the map to see what the alpha (my friend) was so concerned about. She's just staring at nothing, freaking out and whispering me about this '0' guy. Pretty much, she said '0''s character had the same name as his user. He looked identical to her character in every way, aside from the fact everything was pure black, and I guess she found out it's gender as she kept referring to him as a he, but she might've just been randomly saying 'he', not sure. Anyways, pretty much, I couldn't see it. Other members of the pack came online, and they didn't see it either. At one point, in whisper, she said that the black wolf was right in front of me. Confused, I walked forward. She said the characters were touching noses at this point. Out of amusement, I kept my character still to see what would happen. I forget the rest of what happened, but I do know that at one point after everyone logged off, I went back online, went back to where my friend last saw this '0', and my game crashed. I was freaked out, and I just went to bed.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 05:40:09 pm by Amy G »
Oh jeez, uh, I haven't been online in forever. I joined in 2012 lmao, back in the old maps, forgive me for not knowing my way around.
My in-game username is FirecrackerTNT (previously known as amythealpha), but can also be found on lpslover. I used to also be found on the account Amythenightwatch, but I think the account was deleted??? oops lmao