Author Topic: What's the Creepiest In-game experience you've had?  (Read 8379 times)

Offline Amatis

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Cora~Ferali
    • LittleWolfArtist
    • TinyPawArts
    • View Profile
Re: What's the Creepiest In-game experience you've had?
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2015, 01:53:27 pm »
I feel rather dumb saying it but here's mine:

It had been 6+ months scince I'd gone into a maze map I'd made. It had turned dark outside and I hadn't gotten up to turn the lights on yet, so it was dark in my room. The music in the map was super creepy, with odd whispers, high howling, etc. I started getting creeped out by it, so I got more frantic as I tried to get through them map. I had COMPLETELY forgotten about a little suprise I left for those exploring the map for the first time. I turned a corner, and because of an audio file on an obeject, I heard heavy breathing. Here I freaked and "E'd" around another turn, and then due to ANAOTHER aduio file, I sunddenly have this creepy as heck voice speaking, while what was a bulltin board stared at me.

It freaked me out >.>

Oh my dog that's priceless
I would most likely have fallen out of my chair
~Things get worse before they get better~

Offline Hylocereus

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • ROR I'M A FELINE WALRUS
    • View Profile
    • Renascentia
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2015, 07:03:55 am »
I had a little lion cub called Iera. What a weirdness magnet she was.

On one occasion, she befriended a baby sparkledog in the AC and we got adopted together. Some drama later her friend "revealed" he was a cat all along and proceeded to stick his tongue down Iera's throat.
Iera is 6 months old, by the way, and she thought this was her big brother, whom she had only spent a few hours in the company of.

On another occasion she was kidnapped by a pride of lions out of the absolute blue because their prince needed a mate. Their teen prince. Y'know, I could have rolled with that, weird as it was if y'know she had a chance to grow up first. But NOPE. Immediately pulled aside, tongue down throat.

I mean it was hilarious but yeah kind of creepy too.

Offline Amatis

• Curious Wanderer
  • Cora~Ferali
    • LittleWolfArtist
    • TinyPawArts
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2015, 11:21:21 am »
I had a little lion cub called Iera. What a weirdness magnet she was.

On one occasion, she befriended a baby sparkledog in the AC and we got adopted together. Some drama later her friend "revealed" he was a cat all along and proceeded to stick his tongue down Iera's throat.
Iera is 6 months old, by the way, and she thought this was her big brother, whom she had only spent a few hours in the company of.

On another occasion she was kidnapped by a pride of lions out of the absolute blue because their prince needed a mate. Their teen prince. Y'know, I could have rolled with that, weird as it was if y'know she had a chance to grow up first. But NOPE. Immediately pulled aside, tongue down throat.

I mean it was hilarious but yeah kind of creepy too.

Good DOG that's creepy
WHY
It's DISTURBING
The only weird thing that happened was when this white wolf stood on top of my tiger and started buttswinging
When I tried to run he chased me, and when I stopped he kept trying to do it again
~Things get worse before they get better~

Offline Misinterpreted

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2015, 02:02:13 pm »
Creepiest time I had was that someone friended me randomly, I accepted and then a few minutes later I find out they were wanting to be my mate and they tried flirting with me, calling me a "Cutie Patootie" in whisper. |:
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 02:11:30 pm by ??s??????????? »

Offline toasterkitty

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2015, 10:15:45 pm »
i think one of the weirdest things thats happened to me so far is i was on my hiro character talking to another person (that just happened to have a character named tadashi im a big hero 6 fan ok? and we were just chating and then some wolf came and started buttswinging on hiro XD i just walked away and continued talking to tadashi XD
i can be found in game as toasterkitty!

i am crazy though.....

also trash for anything ninjago or rayman

Offline Neowulf

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Somewhere, in an alternate universe...
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2015, 12:25:29 am »
The only real weird-ish experience I had was when Amaterasu ran up to my character Distress(black-and-olive-green wolf thingy) and asked whether or not I'd be their mate. Yeah no.

Well, maybe not...

Art gallery
[Find me in-game as Neowulf]

Offline Sandytails

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • I rly like robots tbh
    • neon-chann.deviantart.com
    • wildbreak
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2015, 05:23:46 pm »
I once had 7 people randomly copy me and form a circle around me while I was afk.
Gif of Bitobae by Deathy <3

Find me on FH with the usernames Sandytails, Clawingeyes, Magolor, Spring-trap and Whirl!

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2015, 05:33:22 pm »
I once had 7 people randomly copy me and form a circle around me while I was afk.

I think that would make me scream and shut off my computer.

That's just creepy.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Sandytails

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • I rly like robots tbh
    • neon-chann.deviantart.com
    • wildbreak
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2015, 06:13:07 pm »

I think that would make me scream and shut off my computer.

That's just creepy.

Yeah, can you imagine my face once i returned @-@

The grin emote they all had on didn't make it any better
Gif of Bitobae by Deathy <3

Find me on FH with the usernames Sandytails, Clawingeyes, Magolor, Spring-trap and Whirl!

Offline Saba

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Not much to say really
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2015, 11:03:18 am »
Most creepy and bizzare and in certain way annoying to me is one type of people. The story begins here:
Once when we were recruiting new members for our RP newbie player wanted to join us.  This person caused tons of drama in our roleplay which bothered my friends. I was not bothered by it though, all newbies are like that after all! Drama overloaded every single day. Time however passed and it changed  things about this person. Soon this member became "very" literate and decided to leave which we all again accepted as we were friends. He left and since that he became kind of jacknapes. He never again has time for his old "friends", he never will rp with you, he always has someting to criticize. Also since that he lowers us all just becouse of illiteracy. He doesn't know what fun and jokes are. He takes you as moron and simply acts as if he was better than everyone else round him.  I dont know why is he like that... After all we were the ones who took him gladly in. We were friendly and kind to him to make him feel welcomed. We helped him and now he throws us away like trash. This kind of people is most creepiest thing I ever saw.  Strange behaving, isn't it? :D Yes, It still makes me wonder why XD But whatever, I still consider him a friend, I still after all, remember the better days.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 12:09:15 pm by WhereSunRises »
I think it's time to go for greener pastures.