Author Topic: Umnedni Pride Role Play  (Read 32804 times)

Offline swscott23

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Umnedni Pride Role Play
« Reply #100 on: January 29, 2011, 07:04:37 am »
"ouch!" korvo groaned "who are you and why did you tackle me i was trying to protect her jeesh we are freinds ask awiti yourself."  With that korvo got up and stood his ground and showed a few teeth  and made himself look big.
Do you like waffles:I like waffles
Do you like pancakes:I like pancakes
Do you like french toast:NO FRENCH TOAST SUCKS

Offline Tripwire

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Bamidele Lions Of Dodoma
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 29, 2011, 07:11:01 am »
Awiti tilted her head awkwardly. "Korvo?" she asked aloud and was suddenly less fearful as she peeked around her brothers form to see the lion she once knew. The other male made her cautious but her heart beat slowed down. She eased around Runo to get a better look at the males and knew that she was protected. "What brings you here?" she said in a confused voice looking at Korvo but still defensive.

Offline swscott23

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 29, 2011, 07:14:29 am »
not loosing his serious face korvo replied " i saw that male chasing you and i came after you to help if there was a problem." korvo looked back an saw the male getting closer he looked at the male who had tackled him and told him "we need to move now."

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #103 on: January 29, 2011, 07:31:17 am »
  Baba stepped back as the male tackled the other male that had shown up, keeping his distance. Listening, he felt offended as he was accused of chasing the female.
  "I wasn't chasing her, if I was really chasing her, I would have been running. I was simply trying to apologise for scaring her like I had, I hadn't realised she was there and almost walked into her, and she ran off. And i hate getting off on the wrong paw."
  Baba gave the brother of the female a curt nod of his maned head.
  "I'm truly sorry to you for intruding, and to your sister for scaring her like I did."

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline swscott23

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 29, 2011, 07:41:25 am »
"oh" korvo said "I didn't know I'm truly sorry for the mistinderstanding I'll be on my then nice seeing you again awiti." he said

Offline Tripwire

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Bamidele Lions Of Dodoma
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: January 29, 2011, 04:38:37 pm »
Awiti smiled at the strange male, from how close he was now she could see his odd colored markings and his large frame. She took a step to her side and stood next to Runo who still seemed to be in a defensive stance. "It's alright Mister" she said to the stranger "I just have not seen any other males is this area before, so you startled me." Awiti giggled a little and introduced herself, "I am Awiti" she said with a large dumb looking smile on her face, "and this is Runo, my older brother."

After the introductions Awiti heard Korvo mentioning leaving, Awiti became quiet and almost in a whispered said to Runo "He can stay for the night right Runo?" Her eyes shifted from the stranger to Korvo then to the ground in front of her while asking the question waiting for her brother to be angry with her childish question.

oXButterflyKissesXo

« Reply #106 on: January 29, 2011, 06:26:10 pm »
Runo glared at the new male that had come, and the worst part is he seemed to think that since he knew his younger sister that he instantly had an 'in'. Who did this guy think he was? With a snarl matching and over the young male friend of Awiti's he advanced a little further for an attack but stopped when the question was popped. As much as he hated this guy already...he loved his sister more to make up for the dislike. So to her childish question all he did was simply turn his body away and walk back to where they were all nested. "Ask mom," he looked at the larger male to match his own size with the softer approach, "don't think you'll be so lucky" he hissed. With that he walked away.

Coming up to the rest of them, his young brother and young sister being asleep still, as well as his mother, he strode past them lazily. His head was hung and his paws were freely swaying while he strut away from them all, barely even standing the scent of the two males in the territory. "We've got company" he said to his lack of audience. Finally, not having any more reason to stick around, he made his way over to the large tree they were all perched in yesterday afternoon and climbed up, resting his body along the thickest branch, his features still showing annoyance.

Solarfox6

« Reply #107 on: January 29, 2011, 06:43:32 pm »
( ooc: sorry I haven't replied, the site hasn't been letting me on o.o )

Muren woke up, Looking at his brother talking to himself he stretched and got up. " What? " he said lazily. He yawned and walked over to his older brother. " Why were you talking to yourself? " he asked and looked at Runo curiously. The young male then looked at where Runo was looking, and saw the two males. " ? " He blinked. " hay hay! who are those guys" his His ears went all flat, getting a sort of half pout and half growl. The young lion sat down in a huff. " And why arnt we chasing them off ? "

Offline swscott23

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 29, 2011, 08:53:37 pm »
korvo turned when he heard runo snarl and korvo stepped to him and said "im guessing your the leader here huh.?" he then gave a smile "i'll show complete respect if you do the same for me" he sat in front of runo and waited to see what he would do next in korvo's head he felt odd.he then mentioned that he would leave by midnight so that he wouldnt over stay his unwelcomed stay.

oXButterflyKissesXo

« Reply #109 on: January 29, 2011, 09:14:37 pm »
Runo kept his temper mild and ignored the first comment made to him by the male, but when it overstepped its own boundaries, he knew he was going to have to stop it. "No you'll show respect for me and take it or leave" he replied. With hardly any more patience, Runo's shoulder found its way to bump harshly on Korvo's shoulder. He walked forward while looking over his shoulder, "welcome to my territory".