Author Topic: Umnedni Pride Role Play  (Read 32800 times)

Solarfox6

Re: Umnedni Pride Role Play
« Reply #110 on: January 29, 2011, 09:24:04 pm »
Muren grinned when Runo showed the new comer whats-what and walked over too, but still keeping a bit of a distance, he glanced at the larger, older new male, wondering if either of the males wanted to challenge Runo for control of the territory. He gulped, Muren didn't doubt Runo's strength, but what if the other males won? He made a sort of glare at the two males, still keeping his distance, the young male wary of strangers. Compared to his usual happy-go-lucky nature, this attitude really stood out.

Offline swscott23

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 29, 2011, 09:56:47 pm »
korvo looked at the male who had just approched korvo then greeted him and introduced himself"im korvo pleased to meet you." "im not really here to fight or anything i was just concernded for an freind and wantend to see what was going on and i hope we can be freinds." he sat up hoping the male wouldnt be mad at him as well. "oh and tell runo im really sorry that we got off on the wrong paw and i apologize for that."
Do you like waffles:I like waffles
Do you like pancakes:I like pancakes
Do you like french toast:NO FRENCH TOAST SUCKS

Offline Tripwire

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Bamidele Lions Of Dodoma
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 30, 2011, 04:34:45 am »
Awiti sat in complete  silence looking at the ground. She was embarassed. Wasnt this what they wanted, a larger pride to hunt easier and expand the land? Awiti still sitting looked over her shoulder to Runo who made silent threats to these new comers. Then little Muren stepped into the argument. PLease don't fight she thought to herself looking back down at the ground, trying to hide her face from everyone. She walked quietly over to Runo, nuzzled him and laid down in the shade with her head on her paws and looking at Runo with sad eyes. SHe had'nt wanted to upset anyone but obviously she had done just that.

Offline swscott23

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 30, 2011, 04:39:50 am »
korvo could tell awiti blamed herself but truly it was his fault he walked over to awiti and layed down beside her and apologized for everything

OOC: i just got a puppy! in real life im so happy

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #114 on: January 30, 2011, 04:47:15 am »
  Baba kept his distance from the other lions. It was obvious to him the male was being a bit more than just a little upset about the idea of the two of them being in the territory, despite the other male, Korvo, actually knowing one of them. And if he was cating like this to someone one of his family knew, then there wasn't going to be a good reaction when it came to him.
  But of course, Baba wasn't just going to keep his distance forever. He took steps towards them, sitting himself down not far from them.
  "I know I have no right to anything from this land, but I would like to stay for the night, in return for perhaps helping with a hunt. My size makes it easier to get bigger kills, and I am in need of a place to rest for the night."

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline swscott23

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 30, 2011, 04:50:47 am »
hmm korvo thought about what he needed to do before dusk the next day but he couldnt remember he just kinda sat there and waited for the moment he could be comfortable without feeling unwanted

Offline Tripwire

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 30, 2011, 04:53:44 am »
Awiti felt sick, everything about this greeting had gone wrong and Runo, being as stubborn as he was, did not look like he was going to welcome anyone with any kindness, not even a female. Awiti still laying on the ground suddenly felt Korvo's presence near here. Her heart jumped and she moved away quickly hoping Runo would not become protective of her. "sorry," she whispered to Korvo as she left where she was lying down, but Awiti did not want a fight, between her brother and friend. The tenseness in the air was suffocating her, she had to leave and head to get another drink her mouth had gone dry when her heart sped up.

Offline swscott23

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 30, 2011, 04:58:26 am »
"what its my fault you didnt do anything" korvo said "im getting hungry its hunting time lets get baba and go on a wildebeest chase sound good?"

Offline Tripwire

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 30, 2011, 05:20:09 am »
Awiti did not respond to Korvo's statement but instead motioned him towards a nearby watering hole so they could talk. She trotted quickly and nodded at Baba who had laid down a good distance from everyone else.
Once reaching the waters edge Awiti turned to Korvo who had followed her rather reluctantly and nuzzled him. "I havent seen you in a long time Korvo" she said sitting down. "Sorry about my brothers, they tend to be rather defensive at times." Awiti looked past Korvo into the grass to see if anyone had followed. "Just give him some time to adjust, he's not used to other males." With this she waked back to the clearing in the grass and laid down by Runo who still seemed upset with her childish ways.

Offline swscott23

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 30, 2011, 05:25:35 am »
"i can tell that" he said but i mean this pride i apologize is rather small" korvo felt very odd talking with awiti the female he thought would never meet him again then he heard a rustle in the grass and a baboon tackled him laughing. "ZIRO!" he roared whats wrong with you sitting on top of his head ziro introduced himself to awiti korvo then said "awiti this is ziro my freind probably the only one that i get along with thats a baboon weve been freinds since i was 7 months old"