Author Topic: Umnedni Pride Role Play  (Read 32295 times)

oXButterflyKissesXo

Re: Umnedni Pride Role Play
« Reply #90 on: January 28, 2011, 06:58:33 pm »
OOC: Rak$ha already has come to me and asked me if she would like me to move this, and I have told her that we do need it moved. When she gets around to it, it will be moved. :3 Mean time, if we want to take Andrea's suggestion and we can start the role play while introducing new ones in-- there we will be able to figure out if they're going to be sticking around or not. After all, who better to accept or deny the company better than our own RP characters? ;3

Let's get started (again), shall we? Also, Kyugima, you should choose if you want to be the blood-related father or the adoptive father. Just know that if you come as the blood father, there's a few issues in there.

Rak$ha

« Reply #91 on: January 28, 2011, 08:45:43 pm »
((So sorry for the wait... xD; Forgot to check back here LOL))

Offline Tripwire

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Bamidele Lions Of Dodoma
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 28, 2011, 09:43:16 pm »
(tis all good Raksha :3)

Awiti woke and stretched her legs looking at her older brother and mother who had crowded around her while they were resting. The sun was high overhead and the savanah's grass moved like waves when the wind blew. She looked her family over once before taking a short walk to a nearby watering hole. SHe sunk low to the ground and began drinkning, when she lifted her head her eyes met with a large males who she had never seen before, she began shaking nervously and turned and darted off towards her sleeping family. She was paniced and with every movment you could tell that she was. Her paws fell sloppily on the ground as she reached her family. "wake up mom,Runo muren Zidan" Awiti's eyes turned behind her to see if the male had followed.
OOC:( the male that Awiti saw was Kyugima's character :3 )

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #93 on: January 29, 2011, 01:47:15 am »
(Hmm, I'll probably make Baba the step father instead of blood related.)
Baba had followed the scent of water, after a few days travelling alone, searching for who knows what. His view of the watering hole was blocked, and the breeze had changed direction, blowing both of their scents away. He stepped through bushes, coming face to face with a young lioness. Baba was about to speak when she ran off, most likely to go to the rest of her family. He sighed, feeling sorry that he had scared her like that. He moved after her, not running, just a quick walk. If he ran after her he would look like he was chasing her, when he was simply following her back. he was going to apologise, and perhaps ask if he could stick with them for a day or so while he rested. He soon spoted the young female and her family, walking up slowly to them, stopping a distance away.
"I just wanted to apologise for scaring you. I didn't mean to frighten you like that."

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline swscott23

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 29, 2011, 02:00:57 am »
is korvo accepeted
Do you like waffles:I like waffles
Do you like pancakes:I like pancakes
Do you like french toast:NO FRENCH TOAST SUCKS

Offline Tripwire

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Bamidele Lions Of Dodoma
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 29, 2011, 04:48:37 am »
 OOC: we are going to rp so hop in with your character, make sure to stick with what has happened thus far.

Offline swscott23

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 29, 2011, 05:05:35 am »
ok let me read it all real quick

Offline swscott23

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 29, 2011, 05:06:39 am »
or could you just tell whats going on so far

Offline swscott23

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 29, 2011, 05:09:49 am »
krovo turned and saw awiti he ran after but saw a male was pursuing her though some things happened he couldnt let her get hurt  so he had to catch up finnaly he caught up and asked who the male was or whats going on? also if he needed to protect her or what could do to help out
« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 05:18:45 am by sean »

oXButterflyKissesXo

« Reply #99 on: January 29, 2011, 06:59:24 am »
OOC: Hmmm, looks like we've got something going from here. >3 EXCELLENT. Also, Sean, could you please use quotations when your character is speaking and don't use run-on sentences? Makes it a little easier to read.
-----

Runo's head bobbed up sleepily when he heard his name being called. He could only assume it was from his family as there was only his mother, brother, and one sister there. Where was Awiti? He didn't take a moment to hesitate and call out her name, when he finally caught onto her scent being near the water. But he found her running back to the rest of them in a hurried manner, signalling the presence of someone-- someone not of their pride or blood.

Not only was there one, but two unfamiliar smells crowding around his nose. And his sister was fear stricken. That could only mean something had happened but he wasn't about to let these strange males know that he was one to be trifled with. Spotting the first male-- of strange colors he noticed-- Runo's eyes narrowed and his legs charged forward his weight to the first male, knocking into him. Now that the male was knocked over, the lion took a dominant stance in front of his younger sister and made his presence of protective brother apparent with a loud roar and his tail flying back and forth. To the next male, he snarled and his eyes were harsh.

He looked at them both while he protected Awiti, "get out of my territory". An order more than a comment.