Author Topic: Bonfire Island  (Read 28562 times)

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
Re: Bonfire Island
« Reply #60 on: July 09, 2011, 12:25:40 pm »
I have nothing against foreigners, except when they come into Bonfire Island and start speaking to other people of the same language about how stupid the English speakers are.

I'd rather they kept their conversations in Bonfire Island instead of spamming in Flourite Plains about their dislike of the English in their own language so that most of the English doesn't understand them.

Anyway, I'm happy that they stay in Bonfire Island, otherwise their language just seems like spam to people who cannot read it.

Headcrabmelon

« Reply #61 on: July 09, 2011, 04:04:56 pm »
^well their not always bashing English speakers, why would they waste their time? You might as well be doing the same as them if you're discriminating ALL foreigners  to 'they should stay in bonfire' (the first post you made was a bit harsh ^^''). And if that's not what you meant by it, then perhaps you need to clarify more beforehand so that you don't accidentally offend someone. D8

and as for the spam, their just having convos in their own language, that's not spam D8 to them our English 'spam' is probably just as annoying XD
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 04:06:35 pm by Kelsie~WalterGirl »

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #62 on: July 09, 2011, 05:51:59 pm »
^well their not always bashing English speakers, why would they waste their time? You might as well be doing the same as them if you're discriminating ALL foreigners  to 'they should stay in bonfire' (the first post you made was a bit harsh ^^''). And if that's not what you meant by it, then perhaps you need to clarify more beforehand so that you don't accidentally offend someone. D8

and as for the spam, their just having convos in their own language, that's not spam D8 to them our English 'spam' is probably just as annoying XD

Yep! Thats very true :3
Anyway, Bonefire is epic if not a tad clustered, in my view. i think they should have just kept the IT look.
In fact, I think the IT maps should have just been kept and the graphics of the animals updated etc.

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 09, 2011, 06:02:46 pm »
^well their not always bashing English speakers, why would they waste their time? You might as well be doing the same as them if you're discriminating ALL foreigners  to 'they should stay in bonfire' (the first post you made was a bit harsh ^^''). And if that's not what you meant by it, then perhaps you need to clarify more beforehand so that you don't accidentally offend someone. D8

Of course they are not always insulting English speakers. I was not saying that all foreigners dislike us English players, but unfortunetely I've heard an few conversations between English players who also speak another language saying that there were some people of a different language talking "behind their backs" about how stupid all these English players are.

And yes, what I was saying was Bonfire Island is needed so that the foreign players can have their roleplays mainly in there, and the English players can have their roleplays elsewhere (mainly in Flourite Plains).

Sorry if I came off as harsh, but that is my nature, hence the lack of karma.

:3

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #64 on: July 09, 2011, 06:44:03 pm »

Of course they are not always insulting English speakers. I was not saying that all foreigners dislike us English players, but unfortunetely I've heard an few conversations between English players who also speak another language saying that there were some people of a different language talking "behind their backs" about how stupid all these English players are.

And yes, what I was saying was Bonfire Island is needed so that the foreign players can have their roleplays mainly in there, and the English players can have their roleplays elsewhere (mainly in Flourite Plains).

Sorry if I came off as harsh, but that is my nature, hence the lack of karma.

:3

I'm putting it down to racial, cultural, difference inolterance in general. We are all different and I am not going to listen to how Bonefire Island divides people from different cultures and should do like some sort of concentration camp. This is the end of that conversation.
Basically Zarago: Je n'aime pas votre facon de penser.

RIGHT PEOPLES!
Bonfire Island Chat please :D
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 08:13:51 pm by Foxfang Pitbull »

Offline Justice

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • What is dead may never die
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #65 on: July 09, 2011, 07:14:19 pm »
Once you get into ficho, run up to a wall and hit print-screen, you get to the fluorite portal much faster, rofl.
Bane is my idol.

Headcrabmelon

« Reply #66 on: July 09, 2011, 07:18:31 pm »
Lol right :3 thanks Foxfang <3

I think they need something like IT's default too XD I agree if the models where just updated and the old maps kept and re-flourished a lil it would be awesome 8D but FH isn't IT, and the mapmaker thing is funner c:

Do think the bonfire island could be more adventurous, though 8P

Offline Aragami

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Aragami - God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 09, 2011, 08:26:19 pm »
Yes, but there is a slight problem for Bonfire, there are SOME people who will troll, be rude, wont help others, try to scare the newbies away, and just... Be messed up... You know what I mean, do you?
New name from Deathscar23 to Aragami!

Headcrabmelon

« Reply #68 on: July 09, 2011, 09:05:35 pm »
^ Yes, because Bonfires the easiest place to troll in general. In FP it's much less the case, people still troll, but it's more spread out 83 If not make a new default then atleast making FP default would be nice, but then there'd be an issue of the way Ficho traps people from not going back to Bonfire (unless you do the cheat thing)

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #69 on: July 10, 2011, 01:57:52 am »
^ Yes, because Bonfires the easiest place to troll in general. In FP it's much less the case, people still troll, but it's more spread out 83 If not make a new default then atleast making FP default would be nice, but then there'd be an issue of the way Ficho traps people from not going back to Bonfire (unless you do the cheat thing)

The whole point of not being able to go back to Bonfire is so that people can't clog up Bonfire. You leave Bonfire, and you'r done there, you don't go back... But people always get around that anyway, or never even bother to leave.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho