Author Topic: Bonfire Island  (Read 28567 times)

Offline Toxikk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • HoNk!
    • View Profile
Re: Bonfire Island
« Reply #70 on: July 10, 2011, 08:54:18 am »
I have nothing at all against Bonfire.
Just sayin. <3

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 10, 2011, 09:23:34 am »
Of course they are not always insulting English speakers. I was not saying that all foreigners dislike us English players, but unfortunetely I've heard an few conversations between English players who also speak another language saying that there were some people of a different language talking "behind their backs" about how stupid all these English players are.

And yes, what I was saying was Bonfire Island is needed so that the foreign players can have their roleplays mainly in there, and the English players can have their roleplays elsewhere (mainly in Flourite Plains).

Sorry if I came off as harsh, but that is my nature, hence the lack of karma.

:3

I'm putting it down to racial, cultural, difference inolterance in general. We are all different and I am not going to listen to how Bonefire Island divides people from different cultures and should do like some sort of concentration camp. This is the end of that conversation.
Basically Zarago: Je n'aime pas votre facon de penser.

RIGHT PEOPLES!
Bonfire Island Chat please :D

Maybe I have not been making myself clear enough, it is not the way that I think about it, it is the way that many people think about it. Yes, it can be annoying when there is a load of foreign people in general having a large conversation, and it's annoying for them to have a load of English people to be having a large conversation, it appears as spam to both of the languages, and we all know how irritating spam is!

This is why Bonfire Island is useful. It keeps everyone happy.

Once you get into ficho, run up to a wall and hit print-screen, you get to the fluorite portal much faster, rofl.

Yup, that's exactly what I do, it is so much faster that way.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 11, 2011, 10:15:55 am »
I just feel like pointing out that english people actually talk as much, if not more bad things about non english speaking people. It's slightly like which team you cheer for in some sport. The bottom line is that this game is for everyone, doesn't matter if you're english speaking or not. As long as the ingame rules are followed there's not much to say about it.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 11, 2011, 05:30:34 pm »
I just feel like pointing out that english people actually talk as much, if not more bad things about non english speaking people. It's slightly like which team you cheer for in some sport. The bottom line is that this game is for everyone, doesn't matter if you're english speaking or not. As long as the ingame rules are followed there's not much to say about it.

Unfortunately, you are right Red. I'm trying not to make people think that I am being racist, but I feel like I am not succeeding in that.

Anyway, all I am saying is that Bonfire Island keeps everyone content. Nobody has to be split up by the language barrier if they don't want to be.

Yorky

« Reply #74 on: July 21, 2011, 02:21:28 am »
Agree with other posts.I just want A BIT fire,so not a lot of lag.

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: July 23, 2011, 05:53:15 pm »
Agree with other posts.I just want A BIT fire,so not a lot of lag.

Even then, it wouldn't help with the lag that Bonfire Island already has.

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #76 on: July 23, 2011, 05:57:23 pm »
I'm not sure how many times I'm going to have to repeat this since no-one is really listening.
The OLD Bonfire Island was perfect, it was plain, with just a few trees and none of the bells and whistles that we have today, retore that, without the draw points of course, and I think we're all set to go.

Ephemeral

« Reply #77 on: July 23, 2011, 06:31:21 pm »
I'm pretty sure all these issues with Bonfire Island arose due to the fact that it is the default. So, pretty much you will have the same issue wherever the default is set, because people are too lazy to go anywhere else.

Offline fhamanda22

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
  • "It's a very, very mad world" ~Gary Jules
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 09, 2011, 03:58:18 am »
Yea, Bonfire was never really my favorite...

"All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places, worn out faces
Bright and early for their daily races
Going nowhere, going nowhere"
     ~"Mad World" by Gary Jules

Avatar and signature photos edited by me <3

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #79 on: December 09, 2011, 04:24:21 am »
Yea, Bonfire was never really my favorite...

The last post was 5 months ago, please don't Necro.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho