Author Topic: Gay Marriage  (Read 9217 times)

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
Re: Gay Marriage
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2011, 12:26:53 am »
I think its so those who are homosexual know that there are others like them out there and its a place where they feel accepted. There are a lot of people out there who make fun of gays and lesbians and such and as it was said before some people commit suicide because of being made fun of. The clubs are made for encouragment and to help them feel more confident.
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline aerotechway1

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • "Just walking by!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2011, 01:05:33 am »
Grrrr....SCREW THE FORM!!!

*Rips it apart*

People are different and people lead different lives. If they feel that being gay/homo/trans/bisexual is best for them, then let them be! It doesn't matter. Let them be them and let you be YOU! It's your body and mind and no one has control over you. I find them to be nice people. In fact, I've had many friends who were gay/homo/trans/bisexual, had AIDS, a mental illness, impaired, e.t.c, and I think they are the best friends in the world-better than most of these fake people in the world today. I'm straight, but I believe these people should just have as much freedom as we do. Don't discriminate, conjugate.... or in other words, get along with each other! Nuff said!

/walksaway

"Deep in contemplation."

Offline owenater1000

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • I'm too old for this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2011, 01:13:03 am »
Don't be mean to the form like that! :( You will make it cry! XD (Random question- Aren't you on youtube?)
(\\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him achieve world domination!

Offline aerotechway1

• "Just walking by!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2011, 01:18:56 am »
Don't be mean to the form like that! :( You will make it cry! XD (Random question- Aren't you on youtube?)

Yes I'm on Youtube.

"Deep in contemplation."

Offline aerotechway1

• "Just walking by!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2011, 02:03:44 am »
Gonna quit being off topic after this! Are you this person! http://www.youtube.com/user/aerotechway1 O_o -glares at aerotechway1- O_O

Yep!

"Deep in contemplation."

Offline kahara

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Assassin
    • View Profile
    • Impressive Hearts
« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2011, 10:06:51 pm »
Take off topic conversation to PM? ;]

And lol yeah. "Live and let live." Although, to be honest I doubt that'll ever happen. People are too nit-picky and think everything should be done the way they think. o3o

Great input and opinions so far, guys. <3
Nuzzle me if you agree with me!
Bite me if you love me. (;

Offline hysteriaa

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • "Life is too precious, do not destroy it" -MTeresa
    • View Profile
    • Muse.mu
« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2011, 06:37:54 pm »
Hmm... well I was just looking around the forums and I found this thread.... of course it grabbed my attention. Though I realize this is a very old subject, I couldn't help noticing the majority of Feral Heart players approved of gay marriage.

I find it a bit strange that you should bring this debate to "Feral Heart" a site full of very young people (8, 12, ect).

It's also strange to me that whenever I look at these "gay marriage" arguments on the internet, the majority of people are FOR it. Then when I walk around in the real world, the majority OPPOSE it.

My point is that if people are FOR it & will just "let them have their rights", shouldn't that be the end of it? Why must they bring it to the internet if they "are heterosexual, but approve of it & people can do what they want"? Idk... just my opinion.

So, since apparently we cannot bring religion into this (& I respect that), Lets bring the legal rights into view. In the U.S.A., 55% of Americans opposed & 37% supported legal matrimony by gays & lesbians.
Now, 28% of Americans who were 'married' approved, & 63% married opposed. But 48% of 'single' Americans approved & 47% opposed... hmmm... suspicious? ;)

Now, about 6 states in the United States of America allow same sex marriage. And as you can guess, the rest show is illegal. Now that is a lot of states.

Offline hysteriaa

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • Muse.mu
« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2011, 06:57:09 pm »

Offline hysteriaa

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • Muse.mu
« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2011, 07:15:53 pm »
I know I have made everything quite clear, but this is something I've always wanted to answer.

"Why would you keep 2 people in LOVE from marriage?"

Good question, it would seem evil, wouldn't it? Well then let me ask you "if a 10 year old and a 45 year old were in love, why would you keep them from marrying?". This actually happened at my old school, a 10 year old & 45 year old claimed to be in love. Of course he was arrested & they were separated. Yes they claimed to be in LOVE! But just as you & your boyfriend claim to be in LOVE, your parents always laugh at you when you & him brake up.

Love is a strong word, & it doesn't always last with everyone. Not only that but it can be delusional, you can think you are in such a deep love, but then all the sudden you loose interest in the person completely!

Offline hysteriaa

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • Muse.mu
« Reply #39 on: December 28, 2011, 07:17:36 pm »
Yeah bite me all you want everyone, cuz apparently I'm hurting you. xD

Apparently a person cannot have an opinion . . . .
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 07:22:11 pm by hysteria »