Author Topic: Sorry  (Read 1741 times)

DreamerDay

Sorry
« on: June 27, 2015, 05:36:16 pm »
I think I should take a break...I feel I'm disappointing myself by trying to become a better member...maybe i put too much demand on others while they know so little. I'm making to far many mistakes. Plus, I'm feeling stressed out and practiting more of my writing now. I been busy than ever... :( so, let's just say I'll be more active on the game than the forum. Anyway, bye.

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
Re: Sorry
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2015, 05:43:30 pm »
Aww, Delight. I hope you have a stress-free break. We'll miss you no matter how long this break is, but don't put so much pressure on yourself! And besides, everyone makes mistakes. Those mistakes we will forgive Delightful. But if you need a break go ahead. c: *Pets* We'll be patient with you.
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline unnbrellas

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2015, 06:18:11 pm »
I'm sorry you're feeling so stressed, I'm sure a break will help you clear your mind! We'll all miss you while you're gone, as well as eagerly awaiting your return <3 Goodluck with your writing, and I hope life treats you well~

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2015, 06:24:34 pm »
I'm so sorry to hear that. You've done so much for the community, and you definitely deserve a break. Sometimes life just gets busy and we need some time away to think about other things. Good luck with your writing, and I hope you find that the stress will lift off your shoulders. Take as much time as you need- we'll all be here when you get back. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2015, 07:56:09 pm »
In life, people need to realize their mistakes which is important and that's very good. When you know what's wrong to make it right, you can be happier, it's a great start to change. But, let me tell you something, that trying to be a better person shouldn't make you feel disappointed. I think all you need is your space alone to regain what you lost, but in the bright side I still see you as a good person from just that message. Also another thing, life is too short to take in mistakes so live the life you deeply deserve.

Relax and when you need anything you have Feralheart to support you, and now, enjoy putting creativity into your writing! <3

Lots of love, Ritatalia

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2015, 08:19:26 pm »
But, let me tell you something, that trying to be a better person shouldn't make you feel disappointed.

I agree, there's nothing wrong about trying to be a better person as long as your doing it right.
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline StarrieNova

• Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2015, 09:15:16 pm »
I hope things get better for you Delightful.
I have seen you grow through the time as a great member to this game, and am happy to see you always try your hardest to make this community great. Though I do understand your stresses. It's part of the reason I left due to my own stresses. So I hope this break does you good my dear.

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble