Poll

Please lock once answer is found! Thank you staff. :)

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Hacker In My Account?  (Read 2575 times)

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
Hacker In My Account?
« on: July 13, 2015, 11:23:24 am »
Hello everyone, just wanted to say a quick thing that has been going on in my account for a while now because I am trying to find an answer to stop it. Thanks to anyone that will help, it's just happening everytime.

Last month, while I was logging into my account, I wrote my correct password in the box but suddenly it said I was banned for 10 days (for no reason) and wondered 'oh no, what am I suppose to do? Did I do anything wrong?'. Instead of getting angry, I decided to stay patient so I would get out of being banned and thought it was just a mistake. After 10 days have passed, I could finally log into my account. With a surprise, all my past characters were deleted and replaced with a nasty character (I don't really wan't to say what was the name of it). When I went on the game and clicked that character, all of my best friends were blocked! This time I really got into my nerves so I tried to restore everything. But, unfortunately, when I tried speaking to my friends, they all ignored me and asked me to get out of their faces. It is a real disappointment and because of this person who is trying to get rid of me, I couldn't make it into the feralheart movie night or play the game.

Now I'm wondering what he/she is going to do next, because I know that they know my password. I tried my best to change my password but it fails everytime. Also, I wondered how I could be banned from the game if they are trying to access it from their computer.

Please, let me know if you know how to solve this because if they know that I am active on the website and post something random on the forum, he/she is going to drown me infront of all of you floofs. :( Thank you.

DreamerDay

Re: Hacker In My Account?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2015, 11:31:45 am »
I would change my account and get a new one. This is scary!

Or change your password. Then again, did you explained to your friends what really happened? I'm sure they would understand.

I'm sorry you have to go through this...This is so scared. D:

DreamerDay

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2015, 11:37:21 am »
This sounds like some kind of virus, or like someone has remote access to your computer. I would suggest increasing your security settings and running a scan of some sort.
This issue, however, was not obtained from FH if you used the link in our Official Downloads section. It may happen when FH opens as far as you know, but the game itself couldn't be the cause unless you got it from somewhere else instead of this site.
So run a virus scan with whatever software you use and (as Sura said) try a complete reinstall.

As lord and wolffox said, if you downloaded FH from this site, this should not be happening.
Delete feralheart and redownload from this website and install it.
Do a antivirus scan with a different antivirus that the one you already have, for example, any trustworty online free scaning like windows live care, i would recommend a free antivirus demo like housecall of trend micro.

Someone else uses your computer and/or intalled something that runs with feralheart?
Did you have any programs like  teamviewer or logmein actives?

In the worst case of still having that trouble, im would recommend to even format the hard disk and reinstall the entire windows operating system to get rid of everything that could be hidden (i know, not easy or fast to do).

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2015, 11:51:04 am »
This sounds like some kind of virus, or like someone has remote access to your computer. I would suggest increasing your security settings and running a scan of some sort.
This issue, however, was not obtained from FH if you used the link in our Official Downloads section. It may happen when FH opens as far as you know, but the game itself couldn't be the cause unless you got it from somewhere else instead of this site.
So run a virus scan with whatever software you use and (as Sura said) try a complete reinstall.

As lord and wolffox said, if you downloaded FH from this site, this should not be happening.
Delete feralheart and redownload from this website and install it.
Do a antivirus scan with a different antivirus that the one you already have, for example, any trustworty online free scaning like windows live care, i would recommend a free antivirus demo like housecall of trend micro.

Someone else uses your computer and/or intalled something that runs with feralheart?
Did you have any programs like  teamviewer or logmein actives?

In the worst case of still having that trouble, im would recommend to even format the hard disk and reinstall the entire windows operating system to get rid of everything that could be hidden (i know, not easy or fast to do).

My computer is actually new, I got it last week and I scan my laptop everyday for safety reasons. Downloading FH again didn't make any use for me but I believe that a person has accessed my account. I remember my friends before used to give me the same complaints and they tried everything as possible to make it stop. But, thanks for your help! :)

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2015, 07:34:50 pm »
I'm sorry about what happened D: While I can't help you, I recommend contacting a mod or admin about this! It's so sad your account got hacked and you got banned, but just hope things get better in these times! In the world we live in now, it's filled with evil people, like who ever hacked you!

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2015, 08:02:05 pm »
This is very scary, indeed. I'm terribly sorry this happened to ye', Rita. Like DelightfulRevenge said, perhaps it'd help if ye' were to create a new account and leave that hacker to his own devices. I don't think changing your password would help, as ye've already stated that it would not work. Hh- I do hope this issue goes away. There are some nasty people out there, I swear.
I also hope your friends will understand the situation. It's rather awful what the hacker did to ye' and I'm truthfully very sorry.

In-game user: Panzramic

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2015, 09:02:40 pm »
I'm incredibly sorry something like this had to happen to you. I'm sure if you talk to all your friends about this and what happened, they'll understand. As said above, I suggest just making a new account with a new, completely different password.

As for the ban, I'm not sure how it banned you if the hacker was on another computer. Is there anyone else where you live or nearby that seems they could have done that? Or anybody who would have access to your computer?

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2015, 09:15:39 pm »
I'm sorry about what happened D: While I can't help you, I recommend contacting a mod or admin about this! It's so sad your account got hacked and you got banned, but just hope things get better in these times! In the world we live in now, it's filled with evil people, like who ever hacked you!

It's okay! <3 I also hope things better in time, thank you. :)

This is very scary, indeed. I'm terribly sorry this happened to ye', Rita. Like DelightfulRevenge said, perhaps it'd help if ye' were to create a new account and leave that hacker to his own devices. I don't think changing your password would help, as ye've already stated that it would not work. Hh- I do hope this issue goes away. There are some nasty people out there, I swear.
I also hope your friends will understand the situation. It's rather awful what the hacker did to ye' and I'm truthfully very sorry.

Yes, that's what I also thought. But even if I tried to make a new account, it will take a long time I guess. And as of my friends, it's difficult because they're not answering me at all. So, I think that they have done something really bad to them like break their hearts. I'm trying anyway, because friendship never sinks. ;)

I'm incredibly sorry something like this had to happen to you. I'm sure if you talk to all your friends about this and what happened, they'll understand. As said above, I suggest just making a new account with a new, completely different password.

As for the ban, I'm not sure how it banned you if the hacker was on another computer. Is there anyone else where you live or nearby that seems they could have done that? Or anybody who would have access to your computer?

Unfortunately, I don't allow anyone to get near to my computer at all and no one has access to it. Although I am scared, I wont let him/her get away with it. c:

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2015, 09:22:39 pm »
The ban was an IP and account ban thats how c: SL has the same system.

But anywho, I suggest changing the existing password you have to be special and only something you can remember. You can change in-game passwords via the yellow box above then account settings. If it happens again and you were no where to be found on FH, message a MOD about the situation, they can handle it from there c:

~ Whisper

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2015, 12:54:25 am »
Now I'm wondering what he/she is going to do next, because I know that they know my password. I tried my best to change my password but it fails everytime. Also, I wondered how I could be banned from the game if they are trying to access it from their computer.
Quit telling her to change her password, she already said she can't!