Author Topic: Rant about idiots thread  (Read 45600 times)

Offline IceDarki

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Hurr, durr.
    • View Profile
Re: Rant about idiots thread
« Reply #190 on: December 22, 2011, 09:16:20 am »
OR when I was roleplaying with my friend in FH+ and THREE people came in, one sat on top of us, another stalked us, and one asked me for blood....Awkward?

Asking for blood? Sorry if that was me, I must have been on my Remilia Scarlet (vampire from Touhou series) character. XD

Anyways, moar rant: the ones that yearn for attention, and they keep on  saying "I'm going to commit suicide now, bye-bye, world" on General. :|

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #191 on: December 22, 2011, 12:03:20 pm »
LOL Kori, I will say this now, the general fools who ask for attention with suicide threats make me laugh, because I've known people who committed suicide and they CERTAINLY did not draw attention to themselves. Shouting out: "GO ON THEN, YOU MUG!" usually shuts them up and gets a lot a "LAWL"s as well.
Oh General, how I love thee.
Somedays, I'll just log on, find somewhere to sit and listen to the rubbish that is spilt on General XD

Offline BlueKinTsukiko

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: December 25, 2011, 07:40:21 am »
Alright, Its been just over a month since I started playing the game, LOVE it, However the people are well...ignorant is a nice way to say it ^^' (Dont yell at me for spelling, I fail at it I know). Anywhom, The other times I'll be walking around, I get to hear about rape parties, and its obviously becoming a huge problem. I went into bonfire island one day, and legit 50 people were having a orgy...I was like really? Going to be sluts around little kids, or be acting like them. Then I came back 3 hours later, It was bigger. It confuses me how they find that entertaining. Its words, its not a phone sex company guys, its a little kids game, or a teenagers to have fun.
          Next topic is when the groups freak out, that your asking them what their rp'ing about, when your one of their friends, and they told you to go over, And they're not even gonna explain it in whisper. I also hate the Mary Sues, Seriously, What kind of 2 month old pup gets a 150lb deer for the whole pack. And without a scratch of course. Then you being second in command go...how did you catch that, bring that back and your only what, 30lbs. Then state its realistic rp....Really grinds those gears of mine. ^^
          I mostly hate territory claimers, or rapist (trolls) Its not funny guys, Its a public map, if you built the map its understandable, but not if you dont even own it. The Rapist, I believe should be killed, If I see one messing with my friends, that is the only time I shall power play, just to be a ass towards them :D since their gonna be one anyways. Then they try coming back to life and I laugh, if your neck is all over the floor, your not gonna get up from lack of breathe. It is a true fact. Also, I hate it when you get challenged to a real fight, no god mod or power play, then they do it, and yell at you for doing it back...UGH!!!!!

....We need more mods, that's all I'm gonna state, and make them show the hours they work and when their gonna be on so we can prevent this type of stuff happening x-x Also to make reporting more easier so we can find ones who are on.

Offline Sunpaw

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Hi. I'm not a Warrior Cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: December 25, 2011, 12:47:09 pm »
I think I've already posted something here before, but I was too lazy to go back and check, oh well. I hate when I'm roaming around, usually in Bonfire Island, and things like this happen:

Me:-Bites the pup- Fluffy puppy
Person1: QUIT BITING IT YOU STUPID RETARDED FOX!
Pup: Lol it's a fox.
Me: :l
Person2: Chill, Person1, she isn't doing anything.
Person1: SHE'S KILLING THE PUP!
Pup: She's just playing....
Me: Yeah, lighten up a bit.
Person1: NO GTFO. THIS IS MY ADOPTION CENTER GET OUT!
Me: Two words.
Me: Public map. -Biting pup still because I'm having too much fun-
Pup: XD
Person3: GET OUT YOU STUPID FOX -kills you-
Me: -Immune against godmodders-
Person3: Stupid auto-hitter.
Me: How am I auto-hitting? I haven't touched you. I'm not going to say "Attempts to possibly maybe attack your throat"
Person1: GET OUT BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE!
Me: The police?...
Person1: POLICE! HELP!
Me: ...
Person3: What is wrong with you? Trying to eat pups!
Person4: Guys, leave the fox alone.
Me: Thank you, someone.
Person1: STAY OUT OF IT STFU AND GTFO
Me: It's sad how people don't realize this is only a character of mine and doesn't reflect my own personality, beliefs, or what I think is right and wrong. I understand my behavior is considered by many unacceptable and I'm at least willing to acknowledge this instead of shrugging off the fact that I play the role of a demented fox that lacks the ability to feel merciful. Seriously, just chill or something.
Person1: GTFO!!!!!!
Person4: Quit you're just making her mad.
Me: I'm not mad at all, I'm quite amused by all of this actually.
Person1: STFU
Pup: Wheee! C:
Me: Puppy. :3
Person3: Stupid fox
Me: I'm used to my character having the reputation as the most despised creature to ever exist in FeralHeart.
Person1: YOU'RE RUINING MY ADOPTION CENTER!!!!111one
Person5: Why is everyone hating the fox?
Me: ....

This is actually just an example created from a bunch of past experiences. Yes, I enjoy trotting around Bonfire devouring small, innocent, helpless little creatures. I don't know why but some people don't realize that someone's behavior might be explained by the fact that it's a character they are playing as, not the actual person. I run into people like this on a daily basis, and they are set off by the smallest of things. It's pretty funny though handling the situation calmly by replying to their yelling in a joking and somewhat happy tone. I never get good  reactions from people though, since it seems that even though they know they may be wrong, they won't admit to it. It's annoying though to see General chat flooded with "ADOPTION CENTER IS OPEN COME ADOPT PUPPIES AND KITTIES!!!" plus movie spam, and when I turn up to disturb the peace they rudely ask me to leave like they own that little section of land by Ficho Tunnel, and then threaten me saying "I'll call the police!" When there isn't a single police mutt around. (No offense to those with police dog chars, I just hate those that try to control everything).
-Insert clever signature that most likely includes an overused quote that everyone has heard on YouTube-

Offline cj2001

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -3
  • UNLEASH THE TROLL WITHIN
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: December 27, 2011, 04:22:47 am »
wow...i cant believe there are others on FH that agree with mate/parent beggars  :D parent beggars annoy me ALOT they whine and  b'awwww that they will never be adopted DX
mate beggars suck even more.  they wander aroung like this is WolfQuest(you do NOT want to know how many people played WQ before this and beg for a mate like theres no tomorrow :-\
h'okay ill tell ya a story  ;D i was wandering arounf with my OC and all of a sudden...a replica of me named Anata fox(my OC name) pup...and soon she made an almost perfect replica of me as a pup and said you are my mom.........WTFudge?? honestly -_-

and once i was a sparkleh dawg XD and someone who was male walked up and talked to me and i thought that was kinda nice....then...a female mate beggar with pathetic colours and a pathetic name walks up to him and says your my mate and draggs him off  >:( WHA? some newbies on FH need to get a life.....ive always wanted to rant about that XD
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 03:26:52 am by casey »

~*~SEEMS LEGIT~*~

Offline cj2001

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -3
  • UNLEASH THE TROLL WITHIN
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: December 27, 2011, 04:29:58 am »
aaaaaand another story i just remembered XD i was wandering around lookin for hetalia roleplayers (i was pirate!france XD) and some little dog came up to me and apparently had a sword... so i followed along :D but then....she apparently cut my throat open straight away...................yea....powerplayers are just....as i said...pathetic -_- so i ignored and keps wandering and i think once i found italy and engand XD

~*~SEEMS LEGIT~*~

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #196 on: December 27, 2011, 05:22:28 am »
Please don't double post, and  I'm pretty sure you can't say most of those swears on here :I

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #197 on: December 27, 2011, 07:39:52 am »
Casey, please, GO READ THE RULES.

It clearly states no SWEARING.

You know what, people who obviously demonstrate they haven't read the rules really bug me. <-- So I say something on topic.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Kingslay

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • The Map-Maker ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: December 28, 2011, 11:20:10 pm »

Asking for blood? Sorry if that was me, I must have been on my Remilia Scarlet (vampire from Touhou series) character. XD

Lol, I dont think that was you...They were like: Can I have your blood? My friend needs female blood, he's a vampire.

Oh and I remembered another story about an idiot...I was roleplaying a warrior cat and I had just gotten attacked by a badger during the time the badgers raided camp and my friend came over to help me and then some orange girl cat  starts freaking out she's all: "I THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO BE MATES!!!!111" to my friend and he's just like: "Uh....I said I would see where this went....and I'm only helping her...?" Meanwhile IRL me: O_________o; What is wrong with that girl?
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 11:33:12 pm by ?Alikat? »

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: December 29, 2011, 12:04:22 am »
I think I've already posted something here before, but I was too lazy to go back and check, oh well. I hate when I'm roaming around, usually in Bonfire Island, and things like this happen:

Me:-Bites the pup- Fluffy puppy
Person1: QUIT BITING IT YOU STUPID RETARDED FOX!
Pup: Lol it's a fox.
Person2: Chill, Person1, she isn't doing anything.
Person1: SHE'S KILLING THE PUP!
Pup: She's just playing....
Me: Yeah, lighten up a bit.
Person1: NO GTFO. THIS IS MY ADOPTION CENTER GET OUT!
Me: Two words.
Me: Public map. -Biting pup still because I'm having too much fun-
Pup: XD
Person3: GET OUT YOU STUPID FOX -kills you-
Me: -Immune against godmodders-
Person3: Stupid auto-hitter.
Me: How am I auto-hitting? I haven't touched you. I'm not going to say "Attempts to possibly maybe attack your throat"
Person1: GET OUT BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE!
Me: The police?...
Person1: POLICE! HELP!
Person3: What is wrong with you? Trying to eat pups!
Person4: Guys, leave the fox alone.
Me: Thank you, someone.
Person1: STAY OUT OF IT STFU AND GTFO
Me: It's sad how people don't realize this is only a character of mine and doesn't reflect my own personality, beliefs, or what I think is right and wrong. I understand my behavior is considered by many unacceptable and I'm at least willing to acknowledge this instead of shrugging off the fact that I play the role of a demented fox that lacks the ability to feel merciful. Seriously, just chill or something.
Person1: GTFO!!!!!!
Person4: Quit you're just making her mad.
Me: I'm not mad at all, I'm quite amused by all of this actually.
Person1: STFU
Pup: Wheee! C:
Me: Puppy. :3
Person3: Stupid fox
Me: I'm used to my character having the reputation as the most despised creature to ever exist in FeralHeart.
Person1: YOU'RE RUINING MY ADOPTION CENTER!!!!111one
Person5: Why is everyone hating the fox?
Me: ....

This is actually just an example created from a bunch of past experiences. Yes, I enjoy trotting around Bonfire devouring small, innocent, helpless little creatures. I don't know why but some people don't realize that someone's behavior might be explained by the fact that it's a character they are playing as, not the actual person. I run into people like this on a daily basis, and they are set off by the smallest of things. It's pretty funny though handling the situation calmly by replying to their yelling in a joking and somewhat happy tone. I never get good  reactions from people though, since it seems that even though they know they may be wrong, they won't admit to it. It's annoying though to see General chat flooded with "ADOPTION CENTER IS OPEN COME ADOPT PUPPIES AND KITTIES!!!" plus movie spam, and when I turn up to disturb the peace they rudely ask me to leave like they own that little section of land by Ficho Tunnel, and then threaten me saying "I'll call the police!" When there isn't a single police mutt around. (No offense to those with police dog chars, I just hate those that try to control everything).

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD i laughed at that.

When you clearly state SEMI REALISTIC and a neon animal tries to join o.e and the semi realistic meant eye color or marking design wise.
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.