Author Topic: Rant about idiots thread  (Read 45461 times)

Re: Rant about idiots thread
« Reply #210 on: February 09, 2013, 04:39:52 am »
I hate powerplayers I will be all like " Pounces and tackles" An they will say "Kills"   I HATE IT! oh and when random people come up to u and ask to be "Mates" and random cubs and pups saying "will u be my mom"   GRRRRRRAAAWWWWRRR

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
« Reply #211 on: February 09, 2013, 09:54:32 pm »
I'm not going to lie, but I was once an illiterate obsessive mate begger. It's pretty finny looking back on it.
I couldn't be bothered nowadays.

One thing I hate is character stealers, and then paranoid people thinking that someone has stolen from them.
For example: you make a lion character, just a plain orange lion, nothing at all special about it, and call it, I dunno...Shadow.
Don't be all surprised and angry if you see a lion looking just like yours and named Shadow. Shadow is a common name, and so are the other 500 plain orange lions.

If you don't want someone to steal you're character, my God just make it Original and creative!

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: February 09, 2013, 11:18:10 pm »
 Okay, I'm going to share some experiences with you guys for each subject :3

<Powerplaying>
 I am a massive dragon with foot-deep scales covering me and I can breathe fire. There is a pup. You know what happens.

<Me> Hello, pups. How's your day going? (I'm at an Adoption Center just being a derp)
 <Scar F Pup> Oh look, she growls, Another person who cares only about the /cute/ pups. Not me. My stupid scar. she growls.
 <Me> Oh, pup, don't be an attention-seeker. Cuz I don't care :)
 <Rainbow F> HEY! *bites leg* Stop bullying my friend!
 <Me> Hey, young'n, I wasn't doin' nothin'. Chill.
 <Rainbow F> GRRRR! *tears throat out*
 <Me> I'm truly, deeply sorry, but that's nearly impossible. My scales are about a foot thick, and you're only a little puppy.
 <Adoption Center> Dragon.
 <Me> Hm?
 <Adoption Center> I'm going to have to ask you to leave, you are upsetting our pups.
 <Me> O:<

<Mate Begging>
I am on my main character, Twizzler. I have Angel Wings on atm just because I want to derp up in the air. I am about to take off, when...

<Drake M> (Whispers) Um...hello there. I-I'm Drake. I'm sorta single...
<Me> So?
<Drake M> -_- Will you be my mate, idiot
<Me> No. Not after you called me an idiot. I wouldn't have been your mate anyway. Leave me alone.
<Drake M> GAH BUT WE WERE GONNA HAVE BABEHS!

<Rage-folks>
I'm sitting in Fluorite, advertising for my warrior cats roleplay. Here's what happens:

Me: [Rp Ad]
 lilyfur123: I'll join!
 Me: Great! Please send me a roleplay sample.
 lilyfur123: the cat looked up at the skyand meowed. Somethings different, she said veryco nfused. Ohno, the gods areangry! shehiss ed and screamed starclan help!111!!! and screamedand ran and ran. I gotta warn the clsn, she meowd.
 Me: I'm very sorry, but I can't really understand what you are saying...I'm afraid you aren't accepted.
 lilyfur123: WHAT?! YOU JUST DONT CARE ABOUTOT HER PPL THATS WHST!
 Me: Got it. I'll work on that. Bai.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 12:46:16 am by Twizzlerr »

Offline Robin_Wolfieh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Squawk?!
    • RobinCanisLupus
    • ask-stark-the-narkeen
    • View Profile
    • Imgur
« Reply #213 on: February 12, 2013, 03:14:04 am »
Oh geez, how I miss this board. How-zit going gaise? :D

Ayyy~

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: February 12, 2013, 11:47:00 pm »
Parent begging pups
Me: -On my human character sitting there like an idiot with a stupid look on my face-
Unborn pup: Hey, uh.....
Unborn pup: could you...
Me: What do you want kid. [In real life I'm thinking "Another parent begger I bet]
Unborn pup: Be my mom?
Me: No :I
Unborn pup: Why the hell not?!
Me: For one, this character is a boy, for two, it's a human not a wolf
Unborn pup: You bastard, I'm gonna report you for being a jerk! -Blocks-
Me: -Sigh- What has Feral Heart come to?

Seriously, I don't think I have an actual wolf, most my characters are humans and then there's cheetahs for a specific rp that never usually come out of their maps and otherwise my characters are cats or foxes, most all my characters are dudes and I keep my character count short so actually I literally dont have wolf characters because Cirius, my human character, is based off my IRL dog Tigger and he's a chihuahua.

The liar and the thief

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: February 13, 2013, 12:27:51 am »
Parent begging pups
Me: -On my human character sitting there like an idiot with a stupid look on my face-
Me: What do you want kid. [In real life I'm thinking "Another parent begger I bet]

Seriously, I don't think I have an actual wolf, most my characters are humans and then there's cheetahs for a specific rp that never usually come out of their maps and otherwise my characters are cats or foxes, most all my characters are dudes and I keep my character count short so actually I literally dont have wolf characters because Cirius, my human character, is based off my IRL dog Tigger and he's a chihuahua.

Omg I have a sheltie named Tigger :D

Offline Robin_Wolfieh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Squawk?!
    • RobinCanisLupus
    • ask-stark-the-narkeen
    • View Profile
    • Imgur
« Reply #216 on: February 13, 2013, 01:25:51 am »
Parent begging pups

How is that thing still alive?! Seriously! Fetuses!
*ramble, ramble, ramble*

Ayyy~

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: February 15, 2013, 01:52:30 am »
Parent begging pups

How is that thing still alive?! Seriously! Fetuses!
*ramble, ramble, ramble*
I love that, I just..... -Gives you karma for that-

The liar and the thief

Offline Abomine

• Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • I'm that weird chick who's obsessed with deer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: March 02, 2013, 07:15:43 pm »
I don't know if this topic is too old to post things on, but here I am.

People who claim to be realistic rpers, but haven't a single clue in the world how to rp realistically. For instance, when the group is a wolf pack and they go out hunting. A "realistic" hunt, according to these noobs, goes like this:

*Spots an elk on the outskirts of a herd.*
*Silently stalks it while the elk grazes.*
*Leaps onto the elk's back, slicing through its ribs and biting it's neck, killing it instantly.*
(Keep in mind that this is a lone wolf doing all this, while the rest of the pack sits back and watches.)

Guys. Stop. You're doing it wrong.

If hunting was that easy, elk would have gone extinct a long time ago. The way a real hunt in the wild goes is that the wolves stalk an elk (at least the noobs got that part right), startles one of them into running, herds that elk away from the rest of its group, chase it until it starts to slow up, and when the elk is close enough, all of the wolves jump onto the elk. One of them bites the face, pinching off the nose so it can't breathe, while the others hold on for dear life wherever they can. Then it's just a matter of time before the elk suffocates and goes down, fainting from either exhaustion, pain, or both.

And even then, there's no guaruntee of success. In reality, predators like lions and wolves typically have very slim chances of a successful hunt (about 30%). The prey often ends up either fighting off the predators or just getting away.

And elk are tough, strong animals. A single kick from one of their legs can kill a wolf with ease, and their antlers are nature's equivalent of having  ten or twelve bowie knives attached to your head. Wolves know better than to mess with a fully-grown bull elk, which is why they tend to go for the weaker prey, like fawns and does, which don't have antlers with which to fight back.

And besides, wouldn't the difficulty of a real hunt add drama and excitement to your rp?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 02:59:32 am by Abomine »

To Isengard! To Isengard!

My deviantART

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: March 02, 2013, 09:24:45 pm »
Here's my rant...

People who think they are better than everyone else because they are perfectly "literate". I once saw these two characters out in Bonfire Island and they kept posting on how "illiterate" everyone around them was. I bet they were doing it just to start a fight.

The screenshot explains it all. Names were censored to protect the identities of the trolls and the other players.
I would have posted more on what the trolls said, but it was too explicit.
:o
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 09:26:57 pm by LadyAlizarin »
Inactive