Author Topic: Old Cringey Characters  (Read 16250 times)

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
Re: Old Cringey Characters
« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2017, 03:18:00 pm »
I had edgy Mary Sue godwolf OCs. I was a huge wolfaboo who tried so hard to be edgy (and failing badly).
The only damn things I roleplayed were "falls off cliff dies" in Bonfire.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 03:26:15 pm by DancingWithDeath »
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline aButteredBanana

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I'm just a lover, not a fighter.
    • aButteredBanana
    • aButteredBanana
    • Sparkypikachu99
    • aButteredBanana
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2017, 02:16:27 am »
I have made several cringey characters in my years on FH. I know I enjoyed making darker colored wolves and lions to seem more "cool and edgy" among my friends, despite my bubbly personality. I also realized that they were seen as more attractive, and could get more mate-interests. Those were dark days indeed.
I remember I had these two twin wolves, Cobra and Viper, whose parents died and Cobra blamed Viper for it happening. Viper was seen as the "older" twin, more mature. Cobra had the lovely 255 RGB red eyes and evil grin. I love them to this day, but man oh man, I regret them.
Profile done by queengalaxywolf on Toyhouse
Banana#5728 on Discord

Offline Drunken-Royalty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • DA - DrunkenRoyalty
    • DrunkenRoyalty
    • xX SashaLea Xx
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2017, 09:13:51 am »
neon and big muzzle is all im saying
Loyalty is key. Don't talk behind other's back. Don't pick and choose people for your own benefit of work. Don't stir trouble and never, ever, lie.

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
« Reply #53 on: June 09, 2017, 12:22:16 pm »
I remember a dragon char I created back in 2014 that I was silently roleplaying with(I was pretending to film a story I had thought up about a dragon). I remember falling off of the cliff and pretending my dragon got a broken leg from the drop(I remember it well enough to recreate it). At the time, I had fun acting out that short story I thought up, but today I wonder why I did that since anyone around could have been watching me(I think someone walked up to my char as it was laying on the ground under the cliff). I fell off of the cliff and then stayed on the ground for a few minutes imagining the story being narrated in the background before getting up and eating someone who just happened to be lying on their side.

I also imagined filming a music video back then where I was resting on the cliff and moving around on the cliff then back to resting, then there would be a bunch of wolves howling in a line. (I think I acted out the cliff part of what I imagined would be in the music video, while there were others watching).

Though I never did film the stories and music videos I planned to film back then.

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.