Author Topic: Fh keeps crashing.  (Read 909 times)

Offline N o t s u r e

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Sup homies.
    • View Profile
    • My dA~
Fh keeps crashing.
« on: June 06, 2016, 04:03:50 pm »
the exception unkown software exception (0x40000015) occurred in the application at location 0x6fc5bd1d. That keeps popping up every time I try to get into fh. Help? x.x[/b][/b]

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Fh keeps crashing.
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2016, 04:25:24 pm »
It sounds like there may have been a file or two moved, misplaced, or deleted when either downloading the game or downloading add-ons (such as maps, meshes, etc.,) I would try completely removing and uninstalling Feral Heart (be sure to save important files like presets and screenshots in a backup folder, located outside of the FH folder!) and try a full re-installation, in case you may have missed something with the download.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Fallenmutt

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2016, 11:52:49 pm »
mine keeps saying " Feral Heart Has Stoped working..." OVER AND OVER what do i do :(

Offline CosmoFursi

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • . steal my starbucks and i'll steal your soul
    • SSFireWolf
    • channel/UC4pX64nRbfEuRcBaNlVxlJw
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2016, 11:55:37 pm »
mine keeps saying " Feral Heart Has Stoped working..." OVER AND OVER what do i do :(

Next time, make sure to make your own help thread, floof <3

As for your problem... Have you checked your 'particles' folder for duplicates? If that doesn't work, then I'd say re-install your FH.