I snorted at the weird wolf, growling. "Hey. Wanna play?"

Offline RyuuWolf

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • hasnt been on for 2 years wow
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 24, 2011, 01:33:47 am »
(Awesome that the rp started ^^)
Ataro entered the cave. She had been looking out for food, but sadly couldn't find some. She blamed her scarred eye (she always does). "If I caught that rabbit..." she growled softly, getting angry at her failed hunt. She plopped down on the floor, tossing a small rock, from side to side. Soon, a quick flash of a fuzzy memory entered Ataro's brain. Oh yeah, they were going to have the sacrifice soon! Her gloomy sadness of her hunt, quickly became an eager, excitement of the new sacrifice. Her brown tail, swiped around the floor. Ataro just couldnt contain herself.

Offline Kittens

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Cat, I'm a Kitteh Cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 24, 2011, 02:32:41 am »
Giggles rolled his eyes at the little pup. She sure did talk a lot, but he hoped she would be excited to serve Hobb after her first sacrifice. He turned to the slave, a little ticked that she was late, but he would let her go without injury since it was the day of a sacrifice. "Take this pup out of my sight. Make sure she attends the sacrifice." He snapped. Looking around, he noticed that some of the others appeared to be excited for what would be their first sacrifice as well. He grinned; perhaps the reborn Children would be more vicious than the last group...

The wolf sat chained to the wall. By now he had given up on escape. He could hear the creatures starting to gather in a different chamber, and he started to pant slightly with fear. Surely he would get out alive? They couldn't kill him... could they? He was the beta of a local pack, so a ransom would be more likely, right? He gnawed at his chains hopelessly, wishing that his jaws were strong enough to break the metal.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 02:34:34 am by Kitteh »

Offline Aroxy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 24, 2011, 03:45:34 pm »
Kaina was relieved that she would walk out with no injuries.. for now. "Yes sir." she mumbled, turning towards the little rascal of a pup and walking over to it.  "Come with me." she whispered to the pup, reaching her head down and attempting to grab the little rat by it's scruff. She hoped the d*mned thing wouldn't give her any troubles..

The dog's ears pinned back as she heard the wolf trying to gnaw his way out of the chains. She looked at him with sad eyes, but her attention was turned back towards the pup she had to get out of there.

Offline Hano

• Experienced Traveler
  • we are number one
    • equineofree
    • kyloreyyn
    • itshano
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 24, 2011, 05:00:56 pm »
Your ingame username: Kavanagh/Mufasa101
Name: Rain
Species: Spotted Hyena
Desired Rank: Subordinate
Mate: Mateless
Cubs: None
Looks: (Don't know how to resize it D:)
Do you know how to RP?: Yep 8D I've been RPing for a long time.

WindzLaLa

« Reply #95 on: January 24, 2011, 07:48:45 pm »
I growled, confused. "Hey, why are we heading toward that giant stone thing?" In reality, it was the giant stone pillar, full of menace and hate. I tried to ask Gigi, but he was out of sight. I snarled, annoyed.

xChibi

« Reply #96 on: January 24, 2011, 10:01:18 pm »
(Yay! More peoples! ^^)

Zaira began to get excited as well when she heard about the sacrifice. She just left the rabbit where it was. She didn't want it since they were probably going to eat afterward. Maybe that other hyena wanted it? She thought she heard her mutter something about it.

Wanting to see the prisoner for herself she got up from her resting spot. "I wanna see the the one we're sacrificing~! Anyone want to come with me?" She asked eagerly, figuring it would be fun to see who it was.

WindzLaLa

« Reply #97 on: January 25, 2011, 12:41:32 am »
"...A sacrifice?! No way! Can i kill them?" I asked, growling with joy.

Offline RyuuWolf

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • hasnt been on for 2 years wow
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 25, 2011, 01:18:47 am »
Ataro heard Zaira's happy voice, and quickly stood up. It would be a nice thing to see the sacrifice, its always a pleasure to see who it is. "I will come Zaira" Ataro replied back. She wagged her fluffy tail back and forth, wondering who this sacrifice would turn out to be. Ataro's excitement could not be contained, sacrifices were always interesting.

Offline Kittens

• Experienced Traveler
  • Cat, I'm a Kitteh Cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 25, 2011, 09:38:53 pm »
(( Woohoo, accepted :D You can just jump in the RP anywhere~ ))

Giggles was almost bursting with glee. His new Children were already interested in seeing the sacrifice. "He looks quite tasty, that one." The big hyena hybrid chuckled, eying the wolf's location from afar. Hah, he could even hear the little pup squealing with excitement somewhere in the caverns! Of course, the slave didn't look all too excited, and he was sure after tonight, after her first real witness of just how cruelly the sacrifices were executed, she'd be even less so. But she'd get used to it, and perhaps even start to acquire a taste for cannibalism.

The wolf started to growl as the sound of footsteps and talking could be heard. He was ready to fight, even with the rusty human chain around his neck. He wondered what kind of sick animals would use /human/ devices to contain each other... and he wondered just what else they did...