Author Topic:  (Read 89007 times)

Offline RyuuWolf

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • hasnt been on for 2 years wow
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: February 01, 2011, 09:28:55 pm »
"Kyntu huh?" Ataro said with a quick, evil, chuckle. "Your going to be an excellent sacrifice..." Ataro laughed again. This one will be the perfect sacrifice she thought. "Oooh, and a beta to" she smiled at the wolf. "A little rough, but those always turn out to be the best" she told it. She looked down at the pup, how fierce it will be when it grows up... As Ataro looked at the pup, with its eagerness, she to, became a bit to eager for the sacrifice. She turned her head to Rain after her thirst for the wolves blood began to make her thirsty. "I'm sure you will enjoy it Rain, its always full of vigor, and its always exciting to watch new sacrifices" she said.

WindzLaLa

« Reply #121 on: February 01, 2011, 09:35:48 pm »
I giggled, happy enough to kill. "A BETA? Well, he won't go down without a fight. Let's end this!" I said, snarled, angry and sick.

Offline Duskers

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Wait, what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 01, 2011, 09:42:55 pm »
"Not yet. There are still preparations to be done." Nate growled at the pup.

Offline RyuuWolf

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: February 01, 2011, 09:47:06 pm »
Ataro growled at the pup, "No, that would be wrong! You will have to wait little one, it would be rude to kill the sacrifice we are saving" she told it softly. She faced the wolf again, growling at it, "You ARE a lucky wolf now aren't you?" she really stated. "So are you scared?" she asked it smiling a wicked grin.

WindzLaLa

« Reply #124 on: February 01, 2011, 09:49:58 pm »
I whimpered, chastised. "But-but.."

Offline RyuuWolf

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: February 01, 2011, 09:56:26 pm »
Ataro laughed silently at the inpatient pup. "There is enough time. Besides, its more fun when sacrifices are staring at the bone knife while they are surrounded by everyone in the pack" Ataro tolled it truthfully, she indeed found it entertaining to see their faces while they look death in the face.

WindzLaLa

« Reply #126 on: February 01, 2011, 09:59:24 pm »
I smiled, my claws running into the ground. I still had that vision flashing in my head, but I ignored it. Mostly.

xChibi

« Reply #127 on: February 02, 2011, 02:07:14 am »
Zaira giggled when the excited pup kept asking about the sacrifice. "Hopefully the sacrifice will be soon! But it is still fun to annoy the prisoners." She turned her attention back to the wolf. "Beta eh? Well.. not anymore! Even if you managed to escape, which you will not, you would have to find another pack to join." She added with a grin on her face. To be honest, she had no idea what happened to his pack, since she wasn't there when they caught him. But it still didn't stop her from saying it anyways.

(Sorry I haven't posted. School has been keeping me busy. xwx')

Offline Hano

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • we are number one
    • equineofree
    • kyloreyyn
    • itshano
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 02, 2011, 05:04:29 pm »
Rain shifted excitedly from what she had heard, her wild side was beginning to take control and she
licked her lips and stared into the wolf pup's eye's and grinned.

WindzLaLa

« Reply #129 on: February 03, 2011, 03:32:22 pm »
((Guys, dl the Mirrior and YOU CAN PLAY! OMG!))