Author Topic: The Hidden Subjects || Mapped, Sited, Literate || ((UPDATED!))  (Read 4460 times)

Offline Bioshock

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Re: The Hidden Subjects || Mapped, Sited, Literate || ((UPDATED!))
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2016, 12:05:25 am »

Username
CasbaneXaver - This account his basically a side mostly.

Subject Number

Level of Activity
Eight.

Character Description/Picture
http://www.feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=57475.msg786457#new
Slim and stocky, russety brownish fur with darker markings and dark forest
green eyes. He is a good problem solver and can almost get out of every situation
known. His independence gives him a boost, as he hardly needs any help when
it comes to hunting and he doesn't have any other mouths to feed.

Character Background
Left as a young pup, this now two year old had to find a
way to survive on his own. As a wolf mix, he was mostly an
outcast and became independent not long after he left his parents.
He had been the only pup at the time and he was mostly abused verbally
and physically. Scars from the past still dot his pelt. His haunches, face,
and flack is heavily scared. Most are small, but there is one large one on
his muzzle. Aztec had taught himself how to hunt and also fight by practicing
on rocks, trees, and many other objects. He may be thin, but to not let that
fool you.

Roleplay Sample
 Erie sounds came from the darkly shadowed buildings facing the canine, its paws barely made a
sound as it slowly started on its way forward. Russety fur was soon ruffled as a breeze came from
the large area. Oil was the scent that the wind carried, a common use of black liquid used by the
humans to start up big metal things that they so called vehicles. Being used to the scent, it
continued onward entering an alley that led to a place behind a small building that humans through
at food behind. Life was hard as an outcast, but the canine could ask for nothing else as it liked the
quiet nights under the sun beaten trees. While with a pack, their was patrolling, waiting your turn to
eat, and much more things the canine disliked. It wanted to stay alone, and that was all it wanted.
Atleast he didn't have to feed any other mutts. Giving a grunt as it entered the small building were
the humans through out the food, it crouched against the ground before leaping cat like onto the side of the
large object. Dipping his head into the heap of garbage that lie under the flaps of the large object, the
canine sniffed around searching for any food available in the large black sacks. Bingo. A large half a chicken
fell out of one of the sacks as it had pulled on it. Giving a pleased grunt, he slowly started to eat his prize, but
a growl caused him to look up at who had made the sound. A large Doberman stood at the door way, lips pulled
back in a snarl as it saw that the canine was intruding the space the Doberman called home. Giving a growl,
the russet canine leaped from his spot upon the object and faced the large russet and black canine.
"Well o' well o' well. Look at what we have here. A helpless mutt," It echoed and laughed sort of insanely.
Cocking its head to one side the russet moved forward a paw landed upon the tin making the other shut its
jowls quickly. "What are you doing 'round here? Looking for food you little purebred idiot!" The russet spat out
the word 'purebred' at the other. Purebreeds. Unnaturally stupid dogs who only thought about themselves.
Stupid fight waiting to happen that could be avoided. Before the dobbie could reply, the russet crouched and
leaped forward racing past the dobbie and off towards the exit which had been the ally it had entered in.
Wiggling through a hole in a fence to take a short cut, the russet didn't stop running til he was panting heavily and at the
edge of the dark city. Grunting, the russet trotted off to the forest still on the alert for the dobbie.

Sorry if that is to long and if it has any mistakes or slight grammar errors. I am currently in a hurry.

You're accepted as well. Everything was great.

BUT I would like all subject numbers to stay in double digits so if you'd so kindly change that part you'll be totally good! I'll send you a request in game!

Offline ShadowFang1355

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I made my profile picture.
    • Wolf24019
    • ShadowFang1355
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2016, 02:40:23 am »
username~ darkwolf1355
subject number~ 13 (if 13 is taken a random number is okay)
activity level~ 8, I'm on feral heart a lot.
character description~

Magi (Latin for magic, and pronounced mah-gi) is a mutt who isn't used to human contact since she has lived her life as a stray. She is 2 years old, and she has always taken everything seriously. She is very aggressive with humans and she is usually as neutral as she can be with canines and cats. She likes being alone a majority of the time but she doesn't mind any quick chats. She'll usually rebel any humans who try to make any type of contact with a quick but viscous bite.
character background~
Magi grew up as a stray and the local people always called her Magi, even though she always felt hostile towards them and any contact was usually impossible, so she decided to go by the name Magi whenever she met any other strays she could consider a friend. Magi always tried to stay a loner but she was fine with the ocasional chat with any stray who seemed trust worthy. After the war struck she started noticing how she wasn't bothered by humans and the strays she'd run into every once in a while weren't around. The areas that usually had plenty of food had started to become empty and Magi was beginning to starve. Then one day she was captured while she was to weak to run, and she ended up here, where the humans are more brutal than what she thought they were...
RPS~
Magi walked down the emptied street to her usual spot to sleep since it was begging to become dark. She stopped to look at the humans' homes and noticed they were all dark and seemingly empty. "That's strange," Magi said to herself out loud, "the buildings have been dark for a few days now and that human's brat hasn't chased me for once." She decided to investigate a house she was near since a low window was open, revealing a darkened interior. Magi climbed through the window and walked through the house and thought, "This is what the humans live in?" She found an abandoned dog bowl and sniffed the food inside. She ate the food quickly since she hadn't had luck where food was usually left and she was getting hungry. She finished the food and moved where she heard something coming from an object she saw through a window at one of the human stores. She became close enough to make out a voice coming from the object, "If you have not moved to a safe location please-" Magi attempted to get a better look at the object but she knocked it down causing it to fall to the ground and begin sounding like static.

Accidentally made RPS pretty long sorry lol. I'm used to role playing in 1st person but since most roleplays I've saw on fh are 3rd person i typed it like that, I do okay?

Accepted! Thank you for applying! I will send you a friend request in game!
yay :D
Oh, cool, I exist.

Offline ShadowFang1355

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I made my profile picture.
    • Wolf24019
    • ShadowFang1355
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2016, 08:01:44 pm »
username~ darkwolf1355
subject number~ 13 (if 13 is taken a random number is okay)
activity level~ 8, I'm on feral heart a lot.
character description~

Magi (Latin for magic, and pronounced mah-gi) is a mutt who isn't used to human contact since she has lived her life as a stray. She is 2 years old, and she has always taken everything seriously. She is very aggressive with humans and she is usually as neutral as she can be with canines and cats. She likes being alone a majority of the time but she doesn't mind any quick chats. She'll usually rebel any humans who try to make any type of contact with a quick but viscous bite.
character background~
Magi grew up as a stray and the local people always called her Magi, even though she always felt hostile towards them and any contact was usually impossible, so she decided to go by the name Magi whenever she met any other strays she could consider a friend. Magi always tried to stay a loner but she was fine with the ocasional chat with any stray who seemed trust worthy. After the war struck she started noticing how she wasn't bothered by humans and the strays she'd run into every once in a while weren't around. The areas that usually had plenty of food had started to become empty and Magi was beginning to starve. Then one day she was captured while she was to weak to run, and she ended up here, where the humans are more brutal than what she thought they were...
RPS~
Magi walked down the emptied street to her usual spot to sleep since it was begging to become dark. She stopped to look at the humans' homes and noticed they were all dark and seemingly empty. "That's strange," Magi said to herself out loud, "the buildings have been dark for a few days now and that human's brat hasn't chased me for once." She decided to investigate a house she was near since a low window was open, revealing a darkened interior. Magi climbed through the window and walked through the house and thought, "This is what the humans live in?" She found an abandoned dog bowl and sniffed the food inside. She ate the food quickly since she hadn't had luck where food was usually left and she was getting hungry. She finished the food and moved where she heard something coming from an object she saw through a window at one of the human stores. She became close enough to make out a voice coming from the object, "If you have not moved to a safe location please-" Magi attempted to get a better look at the object but she knocked it down causing it to fall to the ground and begin sounding like static.

Accidentally made RPS pretty long sorry lol. I'm used to role playing in 1st person but since most roleplays I've saw on fh are 3rd person i typed it like that, I do okay?

Accepted! Thank you for applying! I will send you a friend request in game!
yay :D
I got kicked?
Oh, cool, I exist.

Offline cytofin

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • cytofin
    • teahsu
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt/Contact
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2016, 06:25:18 am »

Username
CasbaneXaver - This account his basically a side mostly.

Subject Number

Level of Activity
Eight.

Character Description/Picture
http://www.feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=57475.msg786457#new
Slim and stocky, russety brownish fur with darker markings and dark forest
green eyes. He is a good problem solver and can almost get out of every situation
known. His independence gives him a boost, as he hardly needs any help when
it comes to hunting and he doesn't have any other mouths to feed.

Character Background
Left as a young pup, this now two year old had to find a
way to survive on his own. As a wolf mix, he was mostly an
outcast and became independent not long after he left his parents.
He had been the only pup at the time and he was mostly abused verbally
and physically. Scars from the past still dot his pelt. His haunches, face,
and flack is heavily scared. Most are small, but there is one large one on
his muzzle. Aztec had taught himself how to hunt and also fight by practicing
on rocks, trees, and many other objects. He may be thin, but to not let that
fool you.

Roleplay Sample
 Erie sounds came from the darkly shadowed buildings facing the canine, its paws barely made a
sound as it slowly started on its way forward. Russety fur was soon ruffled as a breeze came from
the large area. Oil was the scent that the wind carried, a common use of black liquid used by the
humans to start up big metal things that they so called vehicles. Being used to the scent, it
continued onward entering an alley that led to a place behind a small building that humans through
at food behind. Life was hard as an outcast, but the canine could ask for nothing else as it liked the
quiet nights under the sun beaten trees. While with a pack, their was patrolling, waiting your turn to
eat, and much more things the canine disliked. It wanted to stay alone, and that was all it wanted.
Atleast he didn't have to feed any other mutts. Giving a grunt as it entered the small building were
the humans through out the food, it crouched against the ground before leaping cat like onto the side of the
large object. Dipping his head into the heap of garbage that lie under the flaps of the large object, the
canine sniffed around searching for any food available in the large black sacks. Bingo. A large half a chicken
fell out of one of the sacks as it had pulled on it. Giving a pleased grunt, he slowly started to eat his prize, but
a growl caused him to look up at who had made the sound. A large Doberman stood at the door way, lips pulled
back in a snarl as it saw that the canine was intruding the space the Doberman called home. Giving a growl,
the russet canine leaped from his spot upon the object and faced the large russet and black canine.
"Well o' well o' well. Look at what we have here. A helpless mutt," It echoed and laughed sort of insanely.
Cocking its head to one side the russet moved forward a paw landed upon the tin making the other shut its
jowls quickly. "What are you doing 'round here? Looking for food you little purebred idiot!" The russet spat out
the word 'purebred' at the other. Purebreeds. Unnaturally stupid dogs who only thought about themselves.
Stupid fight waiting to happen that could be avoided. Before the dobbie could reply, the russet crouched and
leaped forward racing past the dobbie and off towards the exit which had been the ally it had entered in.
Wiggling through a hole in a fence to take a short cut, the russet didn't stop running til he was panting heavily and at the
edge of the dark city. Grunting, the russet trotted off to the forest still on the alert for the dobbie.

Sorry if that is to long and if it has any mistakes or slight grammar errors. I am currently in a hurry.

You're accepted as well. Everything was great.

BUT I would like all subject numbers to stay in double digits so if you'd so kindly change that part you'll be totally good! I'll send you a request in game!

Okay, sorry for never replying. Been having to be active on one of my characters and have not been paying attention much to the forums at this current time.