Author Topic: [~Supportive Idea's for Community Issues~]  (Read 35261 times)

Ritza

Re: Unethical or Awareness ? - Less Moan - More Support.
« Reply #120 on: May 15, 2011, 02:15:17 pm »
Oh, you missed the earlier posts Motoko maybe xD We're not stroking their egos, a Troll Queen is someone who leads people in trolling. Everyone at night who trolls never trolls any other time when they get online. But when certain users get online and start trolling they join in. Those certain users are called = Troll Queens. That's not a good thing. Lulz.

As long as Troll Patrol doesn't say anything and just sits and screenshots I think it might be safe. But it's risky so I think instead of doing anything, I'm going to tip my hat, bow, and step out of this thread. And I just noticed that we cannot do anything except ban/screenshot. And I personally don't like abusing any of those two buttons. Some of those ogres are really nice people, except when their Queens gets on. Even once I saw one troll queen go "So what's going to be the topic for tomorrow night." Gosh. It almost sounds like they have it planned down to the dime each night.

Why can't we do anything?
It's up to the moderators to do something. All we can do is urge them to do something. At the end of the day, it's in the staff's hands.

With that said. I'll step out of this thread now. Ta-Ta for now! <3

~Ritza

slycan

« Reply #121 on: May 15, 2011, 08:52:35 pm »
[ May 15th "Reports"]
After reading a friends journal ( who has connections with the game maker Kov) and looking into the original FeralHeart fan forum called  Impressive Hearts, the report indicates that FeralHeart is in danger of sinking faster than Impressive Title did apparently. It also has good information about how updates are being handled and  a bunch of other stuff that is really interesting. If you wish to read up on the report please visit here: -Link Removed containing false information-
( Please note that the above information may not be %100 accurate nor does is represent anything official. )

Edit;
-Link Removed containing false information-
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 01:01:38 am by Slycan »

Tyki Mikk

« Reply #122 on: May 15, 2011, 09:25:24 pm »
Nothing that happens outside my private maps is of my concern. I cant sit in any of the public maps without seeing nonsense. I can always ignore it, but I'd rather not deal with it/see it at all. Theres nothing I can do to stop godmodding, trolls, or idiots just being idiots seems like. Im no mod. So I've just decided to keep my nose out of anything dealing with public maps and let the people who actually hang out in them, handle it. Since they know more about it than I do anyway.

But about the mods in private maps, I really do like that idea. You make the map, you make the rules. Totally fair in my book and would solve a lot of problems if any every arise. Especially for people who have their maps up for download on the forums. Who knows when a jerk might download your map and try to crash the party?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 09:27:00 pm by Tyki_Mikk »

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #123 on: May 16, 2011, 02:56:11 am »
[ May 15th "Reports"]
After reading a friends journal ( who has connections with the game maker Kov) and looking into the original FeralHeart fan forum called  Impressive Hearts, the report indicates that FeralHeart is in danger of sinking faster than Impressive Title did apparently. It also has good information about how updates are being handled and  a bunch of other stuff that is really interesting. If you wish to read up on the report please visit here: -Link Removed containing false information-
( Please note that the above information may not be %100 accurate nor does is represent anything official. )

After reading that, I really hope they don't let it die, once again I wonder why they don't appoint new staff to help and such.
Didn't IT have a huge handful of Admins and Mods?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 01:00:12 am by Slycan »

Offline BlueLegend

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
I hate it so much.
« Reply #124 on: May 16, 2011, 08:48:48 pm »
"Oh no we have to get all of the inappropriateness away so little kids don't turn into horrible monsters that kill when they grow up and we also don't want them to ask their parents 'hey whats mating and all those other inappropriate things on FH' and then they'll see dirty jokes and sex and bad words they have never seen before and blah blah blah blah blah."

>:(

I'm sick of it. So, you're all saying if a little kid sees one drop of blood they turn violent when they grow up?

I'm sick of it. Just sick of it.

Sick of it all.

It is not like none of the children have seen a bad word before. It's not like none of the children know what mating is. Besides, it's part of life, and children should know what it is. But noooo. FH has to keep all the mate stuff away so they don't know what life is.

Probably no one will agree. I know for sure within the next hour I will have -1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 karma. Go ahead and bite me if you want. I know no one will understand.

bruh

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #125 on: May 16, 2011, 09:19:01 pm »
"Oh no we have to get all of the inappropriateness away so little kids don't turn into horrible monsters that kill when they grow up and we also don't want them to ask their parents 'hey whats mating and all those other inappropriate things on FH' and then they'll see dirty jokes and sex and bad words they have never seen before and blah blah blah blah blah."

>:(

I'm sick of it. So, you're all saying if a little kid sees one drop of blood they turn violent when they grow up?

I'm sick of it. Just sick of it.

Sick of it all.

It is not like none of the children have seen a bad word before. It's not like none of the children know what mating is. Besides, it's part of life, and children should know what it is. But noooo. FH has to keep all the mate stuff away so they don't know what life is.

Probably no one will agree. I know for sure within the next hour I will have -1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 karma. Go ahead and bite me if you want. I know no one will understand.

No one said anything like that. It's trolls and all that other junk we are going on about here. We are not going to report someone or shame them for a violent fight (I personally like a good fight myself), mating should be kept private, little kids or not, it's a public game, I don't want to walk around reading people having cyber, and swearing is against the rules anyway.

No one here is saying anything along those lines at all really. We are just sick of all the junk that goes on in FH and ruins our fun. After all, what is the point of a game if it is no longer fun?

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Your right hand on 3D-Meshes
    • t-i-g-g
    • channel/UCKuFJTwBJf94Tq07oVBNMrA
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
    • Isla Thanatos Gameserver
« Reply #126 on: May 17, 2011, 12:30:39 am »
[ May 15th "Reports"]
After reading a friends journal ( who has connections with the game maker Kov) and looking into the original FeralHeart fan forum called  Impressive Hearts, the report indicates that FeralHeart is in danger of sinking faster than Impressive Title did apparently. It also has good information about how updates are being handled and  a bunch of other stuff that is really interesting. If you wish to read up on the report please visit here: -Link Removed containing false information-

After reading that, I really hope they don't let it die, once again I wonder why they don't appoint new staff to help and such.
Didn't IT have a huge handful of Admins and Mods?

LOL
Too bad this is stuff noever ment to be going to the public, even kov has bad days and he is not amused about this -Removed by Moderator- being posted.

And about Updates being handeled, why is no one asking directly then why thers no update uploadet yet to the one who handles the updates?

Because no one believes him. Everyone is crawling into Kovs butt and only believing him, instead of asking -both- sites.

Im not going to tell why te update had taken so long, not my job. You wanna know? Ask the right person yourself.

I am upset about this, pissed. People always spreading half true things instead of asking everyone who is involved. Su**ers.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 03:04:06 am by Kynvuu »

Ritza

« Reply #127 on: May 17, 2011, 12:52:31 am »
Make more in game moderators and have moderator training.

Edit In:

Let me explain. Who gives a crap if you make more moderators, if they don't know what to do, the community is screwed over anyways. About Kovu, your right, instead of people sitting there making their own "news station live on FH" they should shut the heck up, and go to the source. They aren't even a reliable source for information. They are like those annoying news papers that you  see on the news stands or in the store that have "GODZILLA SPOTTED IN HOLLYWOOD ON THE 17 OF THIS MONTH! READ NOW!!!" Er. No thanks, I'm not going to read, because if Godzilla really was spotted in Hollywood tomorrow, I'm sure our governement would be shipping us all to Canada, Mexico, England, or Spain. I'm almost positive they wouldn't just sit on their butts while Godzilla burned everything to a crisp. Same way with FH, the staff wouldn't be sitting around if a Godzilla Hacker was running around and messing stuff up. I'm actually pretty sure they would be trying their darnest to stop whatever hacker.

So I truthfully believe all these "Reports" should go sit down and find something better to do with their time.

Thanks whoever nuzzled me. :D
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 12:59:19 am by Ritza »

slycan

« Reply #128 on: May 17, 2011, 12:57:05 am »
@ Tigg

I had a feeling there were two sides to that story. :/

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Your right hand on 3D-Meshes
    • t-i-g-g
    • channel/UCKuFJTwBJf94Tq07oVBNMrA
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
    • Isla Thanatos Gameserver
« Reply #129 on: May 17, 2011, 01:01:28 am »
@ Tigg

I had a feeling there were two sides to that story. :/

Actually there are more than just two.
Cause some love to dramatise everything. Actually i talked to Kov exactly about this, and he just was a bit upset that he couldnt upload the Update. There were huge technical issues that Raz just simply couldnt give the Access for weeks, sure Kov went angry about this and told his feelings for this. He just hasnt expected those Dramaqueens to spread this out. I find it disrespectfull to handle private Conversations like they did it with this. So what, now Kov has to watch out to whom he tells things? Srsly that cant be it, what the fu** is wrong with them.