Author Topic: Evil Characters?  (Read 18226 times)

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Characters?
« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2011, 06:23:41 am »
XD i'm just making a map for my pride the rejected o.e but i made a thread for them on here and strangly i got no replies for it. *shrugs* i guess im not liked very much on here.

ON TOPIC: eh, people who over abuse the evil thing i just block
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #51 on: August 21, 2011, 06:42:21 am »
XDDDD Tonight on the crime channel: "George Killbloodred: The inside story of the sparkly serial killer."

Yeah, I don't have too many evil characters. Mostly because even though it's not real and just rp, every now and then I feel bad for the characters that have to deal with the evil one. Not to mention people taking things personally and seriously even when they know who/how he is D|

Offline Rika_Kitty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 21, 2011, 10:04:39 pm »
Oh lord, the posts in this topic are hilarious XD

I do have one character who I guess you might call evil, Morrigan, a simple grey wolf. She find animals with beautiful pelts, befriends them, uses their trust to get close to them, then when their guard is down she skins them alive and hangs their pelt in her cave as her "treasures". She says she does it because she's jealous of them, but really she just enjoys it.

Dunno, she's really fun to rp with, lol XD And good lord I hate it when people god-mode evil characters, some of the most interesting rps I've had with Morrigan ended with her dying!
Co-Owner and Lead Modeler of Dawn of Eternity

Offline Thowra

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #53 on: August 23, 2011, 04:22:45 am »
Psychopaths are way more fun to play than evil characters c: so much more random and gives you a lot of directions to go in!

Personally, i like to look at both sides of "Evil" and "Good" characters. The "good guy" will see the bad guy as  "bad guy" and the "bad guy" will see himself as the good guy and the good guy as the "bad guy".

Example 1: Voldemort thought he was doing the world good by ridding the world of Muggles and making the world all Pure-Blooded Wizards. He thought he was the good guy by "purifying" the world.
Example 2: Anakin Skywalker went over to the Dark Side and became a Sith because he wanted to protect Padme. He had the love of his life always in thought.

hope this made sense :D
QQ

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 23, 2011, 04:47:27 am »
makes perfect sense XD
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline IceDarki

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Hurr, durr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 23, 2011, 10:34:09 am »
Psychopaths are way more fun to play than evil characters c: so much more random and gives you a lot of directions to go in!

Personally, i like to look at both sides of "Evil" and "Good" characters. The "good guy" will see the bad guy as  "bad guy" and the "bad guy" will see himself as the good guy and the good guy as the "bad guy".

Example 1: Voldemort thought he was doing the world good by ridding the world of Muggles and making the world all Pure-Blooded Wizards. He thought he was the good guy by "purifying" the world.
Example 2: Anakin Skywalker went over to the Dark Side and became a Sith because he wanted to protect Padme. He had the love of his life always in thought.

In addition to that, I think a villain who has to kill off others for his/her own survival would be alright, sort of like the Youkai in Higanbana No Saku Yoru Ni. (They live off the belief of little children. If they stop being murderous and the children start to not believe in them anymore, they die.) Don't forget that not everyone is moral and sometimes a villain would think that killing off others would be alright because that's the way he/she was raised.

Well....did I make sense as well? :P

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 23, 2011, 10:35:54 am »

In addition to that, I think a villain who has to kill off others for his/her own survival would be alright, sort of like the Youkai in Higanbana No Saku Yoru Ni. (They live off the belief of little children. If they stop being murderous and the children start to not believe in them anymore, they die.) Don't forget that not everyone is moral and sometimes a villain would think that killing off others would be alright because that's the way he/she was raised.

Well....did I make sense as well? :P
completely

Offline IceDarki

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Hurr, durr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 23, 2011, 10:47:35 am »
Woah, that was a fast reply. :D

Don't forget about the villains who are misunderstanding something...remember that a villain has to have a reason for being considered "evil," it can't just be in their nature. With all the "villains" I see in FH...WOW. I mean, I only see characters that are evil "because they are." I mean, NONE of these guys give a reason to WHY they're exactly "evil."

Oh, and being colored with red and black doesn't mean you're always evil. Blue-furred or white-furred creatures can become evil too. In fact, anything can become evil....it's just that we all start out innocent.

Well? - 3-
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 10:55:26 am by KoriNeko »

Offline kaya

• Bite me and I'll kick yew arse C: ~ Rak$ha
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 109
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 23, 2011, 10:47:51 am »
Evil characters... I personally don't remember the last time I've had an extra-evil character. Back in 09 probably lmao.

I don't mind them. I really don't, they even entertain me, as long as they have a decent story behind them and not, like someone mentioned, an evil character coming outta nowhere saying "I HAZ TRAUMAZ WEN I WAZ YOUNG, IM AN EVIL GUI AND I KEEL JOO ALL."
That just doesn't work. xD

In fact I even love evil characters. But as I've said, if you're gonna make an evil character, do it. Trolling around with it just... no. xD

Offline IceDarki

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Hurr, durr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 23, 2011, 10:55:00 am »
I don't mind them. I really don't, they even entertain me, as long as they have a decent story behind them and not, like someone mentioned, an evil character coming outta nowhere saying "I HAZ TRAUMAZ WEN I WAZ YOUNG, IM AN EVIL GUI AND I KEEL JOO ALL."
That just doesn't work. xD

In fact I even love evil characters. But as I've said, if you're gonna make an evil character, do it. Trolling around with it just... no. xD

^THAT.

Just because you had were in a bad mental condition doesn't mean you'll turn evil instantly. Evil doesn't come in a can, it has to build up most of the time. In fact, most people would get over it one point in their life.....you know, now that I think about it, most villains here on FH all sound like whiny emos now. XD