Author Topic: Presets on the Server?  (Read 75473 times)

Staceybob

Re: Presets on the Server?
« Reply #120 on: January 17, 2011, 11:44:17 am »
...Or you could just upload them to a website, like a normal file, for example megaupload.com and share it with one another for FREE.

THATS FREE.

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

If someone used your textures, others wouldn't be able to see it unless you had it set to run on their username anyway so....

Yeah.. I think I've said this 3 times now lol.

Stacey xxx

Twiliac

« Reply #121 on: January 17, 2011, 03:00:46 pm »
Lol, nice Stacey and hola ;3.

Offline Sarabi97

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Well, hi der :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 17, 2011, 03:59:29 pm »
I cried myself to sleep last night because FH was broken. :( I'm not kidding. I'm seriously depressed from all of this...we've all waited sooo long and it's finally here and we broke it.
Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

Offline Robin_Wolfieh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Squawk?!
    • RobinCanisLupus
    • ask-stark-the-narkeen
    • View Profile
    • Imgur
« Reply #123 on: January 17, 2011, 04:23:12 pm »
@Emily
The game is down for a while. It isn't broken (if it was broken, all of us wouldn't even get to the Title Screen), its only the multiplayer that's offline.

-and by the way, wrong topic.

Ayyy~

Offline Sarabi97

• Curious Wanderer
  • Well, hi der :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 17, 2011, 11:51:43 pm »
I know it's not "broken"...I meant...yeah we just can't get on the multiplayer thing........and yes. I realize this is the wrong topic.  ;D
Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

Offline ravin

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -3
    • View Profile
    • http://1blackwolf1.deviantart.com/
« Reply #125 on: January 18, 2011, 05:13:33 pm »
i tried to change my forum name , why didnt it work <: C
Im' bored e . e...........

Kirsui

« Reply #126 on: January 18, 2011, 05:20:09 pm »
@ Molly: This is kind of the wrong topic to ask for that.
As for the answer though, it should work if you edit your forum display name and type in your current password to the field next to Change profile button. Your username (= the name you login with) will remain the same, but it will change the name everyone else sees on the forum.

Taki

« Reply #127 on: January 19, 2011, 12:31:22 am »
Personally, I think what is important is that my friends see my preset. So I'm ok with just putting up my files on the forum for friends/anyone to download. No big deal imo.

AkitaHaru

« Reply #128 on: January 19, 2011, 06:16:07 am »
I say If you want your Thing used jest pass it around to friends Its simple and free maybe a form For presets would help slightly but as far as the hole pay thing goes its probably easier on every one to jest pass to friends

Offline Eruvyreth

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 19, 2011, 02:07:29 pm »
Will there be some kind of profile system in-game?

If so, you could put the URL to your preset downloads in that, so even if you meet new people in the game, they could easily get your preset and see you 'properly' without having to contact you some way outside the game to get the link.

Not everyone is active on the forums for games, after all, and some people wouldn't want to give out their IM names or emails just to share a link.