Author Topic: I don't see any changes to the game. /Bug/  (Read 1091 times)

Offline Sajinati0n

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • xsajination
    • Sajination
    • View Profile
I don't see any changes to the game. /Bug/
« on: July 09, 2019, 03:08:10 pm »
I deleted everything and got the latest patch yet I don't see any difference. No big/small tails, also even the normal markings that come along the game look yellow/black. Can anyone help me out?

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: I don't see any changes to the game. /Bug/
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2019, 03:28:22 pm »
When you start the game and you're at the login screen, do you see the changelog on the right hand side detailing the 1.17 patch?

You are amazing <3

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2019, 03:29:16 pm »
Hello Sajinati0n, this sounds like an issue that occurs when files are not fully uninstalled---locate your C:/ drive and delete any folders named Feralheart (save any presets, etc. to a separate location for safe-keeping beforehand) and then try re-downloading a fresh copy of the patch at the following link. https://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=23&Itemid=40 It should work, however if you still have issues, do tell!

Offline Sajinati0n

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • xsajination
    • Sajination
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2019, 03:52:22 pm »
Thank you for responding.
I've managed to fix it when I located it in the C:/ drive it was previously in another drive, my mistake.
I wanted to inform you that many players complain about the lag also not being able to use other items/markings/ etc. from the links available on DeviantART.
Also the markings in the game from FH itself don't properly work, they all look white when we try to make a new character.
They work in the Preset Maker but not when we log in the game itself.

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2019, 03:55:59 pm »
Thank you for responding.
I've managed to fix it when I located it in the C:/ drive it was previously in another drive, my mistake.
I wanted to inform you that many players complain about the lag also not being able to use other items/markings/ etc. from the links available on DeviantART.
Also the markings in the game from FH itself don't properly work, they all look white when we try to make a new character.
They work in the Preset Maker but not when we log in the game itself.

I'm happy it's working now! As for the other issue, if you can I would copy and paste what you just said at the following link. https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=66578.0 Lag will probably be a reoccurring issue considering how poorly optimized the game is, but the markings issue is certainly not usual.