Author Topic: Have you ever gone back...?  (Read 4276 times)

Offline Magpie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • "Nobody's perfect", Yay I'm a nobody..I'M PERFECT
    • View Profile
Have you ever gone back...?
« on: May 25, 2011, 07:40:30 pm »
Have you ever gone back and viewed your post's when you were just starting the whole internet thing?

I have, and I just laughed at myself. For example I stole this of WolfQuest search, when I was viewing my olds posts looking for something:
she tip-toed past her sleeping pack then when she was about two meaters away from them she started to run in to the cold night air. This wolf was bella she could not stand her pack any more they had killed her friends and her sisters and she was next. The alpha male and female Kiko and Sun they where the new alphas bella's mum and dad where the alpha befor them but then sun and kiko killed them to be the alphas. Then it all changed bella's whole world had been turned up-side down every one started to hate her and her friends because they where to close to the old alphas so the pack turned on them . by now bella was well out of her old pack land and she was now a loner she walked in to land she had never been befor she could smell a lone male wolf near by...
That....Was a story...
I am ashamed I just discovered more of me being a total and utter fail. D: I was one of those 'LOL AT MY JOKE ITS SO FUNNY' when it was such a fail.

Epic fail, with be and all my grammar now right? So how about you? Were you an epic fail like mah? Or purr-fect like now?

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
Re: Have you ever gone back...?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2011, 08:01:46 pm »
Oh God, I was such a fail when I first started the whole internet thing LOL. I would use chat speak all the time, just cause everyone else was doing it and I was far too lazy to type properly. xD

JazzForLife

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2011, 08:11:57 pm »
Oh heck yes. At least you typed in a paragraph, mine were only about one sentance. Speed roleplay please?

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2011, 10:01:23 pm »
Lol I went looking for the oldest site I signed up for... and I found this:

"Gosilu
Once there was an ant who had a pet dog.the ant loved gosilu(?) but had to get rid of his dog to go to the movie.she did'nt want the movie then.
The end

Cats new friend
one day lilly heard a cat yowling in his back yard.when he went outside to cheak on the cat it climbed a tree,fell out,and ran away.
the end.

whales
Babys are born alive

I would'nt eat a sppon
I wouldnt eat a cat
I would'nt eat a bee"

These were the rules for a roleplay that never started because nobody joined. I have no clue why...

hi final fantisy fans!!!!no i am not copying any wikis i have been planning it forever!ok rules everywere has to have them.its the way of life guys so dont bug me. rule one:cant be a person who already exists.has to be new.
rule 2:no you cant controll anouther char keep dreamin'
rule 3:you cant kill somebody without permission; )
rule 4:maximum 3 charictors per user
rule 5:have a little fun people most of my wikis dont work out but please bear with me
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 10:12:43 pm by Sameth »

Babe

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2011, 12:14:26 am »
Oh goodness, I've done this before. I won't even post what I've found.. it's.. horrible.. XD

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2011, 12:35:07 am »
I found something that kinda creeped me out and made me lol. What was a young child like me doing on such creepy roleplays? "I want to carve you." XDXDXDXD I love my child self.

"Hours later Alex awoke, refreshed and ready to start the day. He greeted her by throwing something at her. " I want to carve you." He said happily as he pulled out a knife. He began to carve her likeness in a piece of wood. "

drtranfan

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2011, 12:50:38 am »
ohhhhhhhhhhhh ya  :3
 what was a 3 year old doing on roleplays and knowing about anime? heh.
let me just...... AH! found a old rp website i went on and a post.
 "The yound cat patted out into the woods with her two friends behind her." and then i would stop suddenly then post it and people would flame/ troll  me XD

Rukata

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2011, 04:30:53 am »
... When I was 18/19, just over a year ago, I made a forum. These were the rules. I was obviously incredibly tired at the time. LOL
I didn't start doing forums until IT, and normally I was okay since I was already 18, but..

1. 'Cuss' words are O.K. Just try not to overuse them. We will younger members here because they are ALLOWED.

2. We take bullying seriously.

3.Name changes are alright, but do not put excessive symbols in them orchange it everyday. Two or three symbols are enough to make your name unique.

4. Please don't post after yourself constantly (AKA: Double posting). Just modify your last post.

5. Don't post huge images or have large signatures. They stretch the board making it look ugly.
----
That's it! Five simple rules! That's ALL we ask for, guys!
Yeeeaaah... I'll just go back to my corner now. :x

Offline Magpie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • "Nobody's perfect", Yay I'm a nobody..I'M PERFECT
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2011, 06:10:11 am »
LOL GUYS! Rukata thats OK, at least you could spell <3

Jazzzzzzzzzzz mine was a story...o-o

Sameth your's makes me giggle. So does G.I.R's.

POSTTT ITTT OWWLLLFEEESSSHHH

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2011, 10:23:07 am »
To tell the truth, a year hasn't even passed for me yet when I've started roleplaying online xD

However, my rp posts weren't the best. I did one sentence replies, though didn't say every action I did. Feral Hearts became the first Forum I started roleplaying on, by then I became a LOT better at rping, but before I had started out in WQ on the game. I never went on the forums except to message friends. I can't really remember how my sentences were, though I would type more than three words at least, and learned pretty quickly xD
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...