Author Topic: Escape from hell(Lab Dog RP)  (Read 38478 times)

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
Re: Escape from hell(Lab Dog RP)
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2011, 03:33:13 am »
Sorry, I took a long nap XD I was tired))

Tatiana woke up from her slumber and whined wondering what the men in white coats did to her. "Sir, The mutt is awake." The assistant doctor muttered at the dog. "Stupid dogs, Ha, Don't even know what i'm saying." He chucked slightly as she growled angrily him even though she didn't even know what he said. "Oh, She is awake. Take her to the Testing Room, The one were we test there abilities" The boss said with a bored murmur.

"Let me go!" She snarled and jumped and squirmed in his grasp. "Stop moving you dumb dog!" He scolded harshly. Tatiana whined and stopped shivering in fear of getting beat or burned. The man threw her into the testing room and went into were they watch the dogs. He threw a ball and like any dog she chased it..And he saw they immediately made a mistake.

Tatiana blinked at her newfound speed. Her tail wagged uncontrollably behind her as she grinned. "Maybe I can escape! Or help the others escape!" She barked happily and ran in a circle until the assistant doctor came in. She growled and lunged towards him.

Offline Magpie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • "Nobody's perfect", Yay I'm a nobody..I'M PERFECT
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2011, 09:26:35 am »
Hope just curled up un-moving. Maybe if they thought he was dead, they would put him somewhere were he really could die. But he needed water, as his tongue was dry and so was his nose. Hauling his small self up,  he lapped up the tiny bit of water. A creaking sound was heard, and he was snatched up. The words were quiet as the humans muttered and he was placed on the all to known table. "Please no. You did this yesterday, please. Some food." He whimpered, but the whimpers of a dog only caused the humans to laugh. He heard other dogs in cage mutter pity to him, and he felt the same warmth when the dogs spoke to him. He was dropped on the table, and held roughly. Hope whimpered and attempted a feeble howl in pain, as injections were shot into him.

Hope was heaving his breath as it finished and they left him on the table. They left the room, as he was to tired to escape. But dam'n tried, wriggling off the table. He landed heavily, but hauled himself to his paws. He stumbled and tripped, but stuck his face out of the open door. He just tried to run, blindly his eyes closed.

Offline Sirana

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2011, 10:59:16 am »
ug! fine how about i can just have keen snses. i made the senses coming from the star on her head theing so she would have a weak point. no wings or resisting pain, just senses from her head k?
A proud member of Omada Mazi http://omada-mazi.proboards.com/index.cgi

Offline Celeyan

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2011, 11:15:15 am »
((Sounds better Melinda))

Tatiana's long teeth connected into his shoulder making him gasp out with pain. Growling again she bit his neck sending all her emotions into the bite. Emotions for hurting others, hurting her, And most of all, her mother. She leaped over him and raced around looking for others. She saw Aussie mix and immediately ran to it. On instinct she grabbed it by its scruff and ran toward the caging rooms hoping the scientists wouldn't notice.

"Get her!" The Scientist yelled angrily and the troops ran after her forgetting the strengths they gave the Pitbull and she increased her speed to the caging room and placed the dog down before attempting to rip at the door.

((Sorry if I seemed like I was powerplaying, I was just trying to pick Hope up <<))

Offline Magpie

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2011, 12:27:52 pm »
{{Imma wait till someone else posts, but it's fine Meow ^^}}

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2011, 03:46:29 pm »
((I am so tempted to join this, I just gotta develop a character... And the plot sounds an awful lot like Plague Dogs, and I see the little Terrier you mentioned as Snitter lol. <3))

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2011, 07:53:46 pm »
What was that sound...? Shouting? It was so hard to figure out what was going on, he began to tremble violently. He continued to yelp and shake the cage, the scientist that was holding it becoming very irritated. Though the german shepherd was unaware of what was going on, the scientist was aware. He heard the shouting of his fellow piers, and thought he heard the sound of running paws. Cursing under his breath, he was going to go and take the carriage holding the pup away so he may assist them, continueing on down the hallway.
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline Celeyan

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2011, 08:00:20 pm »
Gem join :D! This is very exciting XD))

Tatiana growled at the door that wouldn't open she whined in fear as the scientists raced toward her. Driven to protect others she nudged the pup behind her and snarled at them, lunging and snapping her teeth until they ran. With a smirk she picked him up again slightly before running through the hallway. She saw a dog in a cage and rage flew through her body. She growled angrily and lunged at the man.

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2011, 08:25:08 pm »
(GEM!!! Please do. ^^ And thank you Melinda. Accepted.)
Sarah paused from rubbing against the cage and growled as she stood in the back of her cage. Her growl sounded half robotic and much more like kudgo. (I hope that's how you spell it.) She growled. "Down with the bloody white coats!!!" And raced at the bars and rammed into them causing the door to shatter and her to get free. She noticed a cage beside hers holding a sleeping pup who was foaming pink in the mouth. "Don't worry." She said and pulled at the bars until they slowly pulled out of place.

Tara woke at the sound of bars bending and metal moving. She looked out of the cage to see a dog had pulled her bars far apart enough. She swiftly ran through and ran towards the smell of light and fresh air as Sarah followed right behind her. Elusions of her shadow made it into a wolf's shadow. She infront of her saw two dogs and a cage carrying a third dog. She instinctively ran to the dogs and hid behind them with Sarah.

The liar and the thief

Offline Magpie

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2011, 08:26:34 pm »
Hope cried in pain as he was lifted from the ground. But it as jaws not hands, and the smell was dog. He was being rescued! He opened his eyes, which had been clamped shut, he wagged his tail. But the shouts and yells of the humans made him cringe and shut his eyes again. Soon he left himself being put down, he opened his eyes. He whimpered, but soon started to growl. He wasn't a baby anymore, he needed to be strong!