Author Topic: Escape from hell(Lab Dog RP)  (Read 38701 times)

Offline Magpie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • "Nobody's perfect", Yay I'm a nobody..I'M PERFECT
    • View Profile
Re: Escape from hell(Lab Dog RP)
« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2011, 06:49:27 am »
Hope had clutched on with the other puppy for his life and heard the dog's howl. Suddenly sun-shine and air fell upon them, and Hope's eyes opened. The wind rushed on his face, and he was placed on the ground. Grass! He felt it tickling his belly and paws, and he stood up. He rushed around, fast with his small paws. He turned and curled sharply, un-like most dogs could. He yipped in joy, as the sun blazed and the birds sang. Oh how wonderful!

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2011, 02:34:04 pm »
Sarah and Tara had ran out to join the large bunch of dogs. "Do you see that, Tara?" She asked the dog with a panicy expression. "We're free!" She then ran to the pitbull who might just be the eldest member of this group if you don't count the aussie. Sarah quickly sat amongst the group and Tara was still being frantic. She didn't know what this was. The ground was soft instead of hard and flat. And green things grew out of it like fur. Instead of a white ceiling this time it was blue. And instead of a small room it seemed to go on forever. Only one light lit up this room. It was a small ball of fire yet was powerful enough to light everything. Before they needed many lights on a ceiling. Has she stepped into an aliens planet?

The liar and the thief

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2011, 04:35:24 pm »
Tatiana barked with glee and raced in a circle, tail wagging behind her joyfully. "We're freeee!" She howled and pranced around, running to the other dogs and nuzzling them. Her ears perked quickly as she heard the scientist door behind her fling open. She saw them all, this time with guns. "Runn!" She whined and searched for the pups she had carried.

(Sorry if it seemed like I changed the story just now D:)

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2011, 07:41:18 pm »
((Its alright haha))

The pup felt the atmosphere change once more. One of the dogs (he thought it could of been the one who had taken him) barked with urgency in her voice. He felt himself being picked up once more, and he gripped onto the fur again.

((I wasn't sure if he was being picked up or not, so I'll edit if not xD Haha.))
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2011, 07:43:35 pm »
Sarah and Tara began bolting in the opposite direction of the lab to follow the large dog carrying the two smaller ones.

The liar and the thief

Offline Magpie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • "Nobody's perfect", Yay I'm a nobody..I'M PERFECT
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2011, 09:20:18 pm »
Hope was whipped off the ground soon enough, and he cried in protest. He heard shouts and sounds like gun-fire. He whimperd and curled up again, wishing it to be over.

Offline Celeyan

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2011, 10:01:59 pm »
Tatiana saw Hope getting picked up and she growled angrily and charged at the human. It gasped in pain as her jaws connected with its stomach. She growled at it again then picked up Hope around the scruff gently and ran off once again with the pup on her back. Her ears perked as she heard the humans getting closer. With her new powers she sped off at cheetah speed and stopped a after a short while and waited for the others.

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 28, 2011, 10:43:04 pm »
Sarah muttered a curse and grabbed Tara by throwing her onto her back. She used her abnormal structure to run as swift as Tatiana did. She ran beside her and barked. "Look there. A city! Head for an alley." She then ran forward keeping an even pace with this one.

The liar and the thief

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 28, 2011, 11:12:18 pm »
((I have nothing else to post at the moment, 326 is just on Tatiana's back :3))
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline Celeyan

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 28, 2011, 11:52:24 pm »
Tatiana nodded and ran even more faster toward the alley. She almost ran into a rock but quickly leaped over it. She stopped and sat down before placing the pup down between her paws and the pup on her back near her. Her motherly nature slowly made her nuzzle the two.