Author Topic: Escape from hell(Lab Dog RP)  (Read 38731 times)

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
Re: Escape from hell(Lab Dog RP)
« Reply #60 on: May 29, 2011, 04:08:29 am »
((Woah, I missed to much o.o
Time to catch up.))

Running, stopping, running, and stopping again. At the last stop, he had been placed down, and he felt a nuzzle from the dog that had taken him, which comforted him. Then he was being lifted again, but soon after he felt the body turn and lunge. The lunge caused the pup to slip and hit ground, which didn't harm him but startled him. Shouting, barking, snarls, and bangs that were the gunfire filled the air. Panic buzzed through him, and tail between legs the pup blinked around, searching for a place to hide. He was still feverish, everything blurry but with passing time he was starting to see things more clearly.
There! There was an empty box, just off to the side. 326 began crawling toward it as fast as he could, whimpering. Getting inside, he went inside as far as he could, wrapping in himself at the corner of the box. He then laid there, shaking and trembling, closing his eyes and waiting for the noise to be over.
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline Magpie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • "Nobody's perfect", Yay I'm a nobody..I'M PERFECT
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 29, 2011, 10:32:15 am »
((Missed so much too))

Hope didnt know what was happening. The sound of guns, the twisted and jaulting and grabbing hurt his head. Then he felt the wind on his face, and soon he was put down. He was nuzzled, which helped him a load. He opened his eyes, and stood up. He was whipped off the ground AGAIN but suddenly just as it happened he was flying through the air. He landed on the ground roughly, but wasn't that hurt. He stumbled to his paws, this time his eyes wided open. He took a few steps backward as he saw what was happening. A bullet whizzed past him, so he ran towards the humans. He dodged the bullets, and slithered in-between the humans legs. Soon he was behind them, and dove for the closest thing. A few bins. He slithered behind them and lay there, gasping for breath.

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 29, 2011, 01:54:25 pm »
Tara quickly got to her feet and looked around. What the? She thought. Shelooked around for cover and quickly saw a hole in the alley ground. She ran for it and leaped into it. It wasn't to deep so she could get out. Was it a caved in well? No it was concrete under her. She decided to wait before the last of the white coats were dead before crawling out.

Sarah ran off the two dead ones and leaped at the 3 left. She did the Zetsu-Tenrou Battouga which made her into a spinning flying wheel. She cut both of their throats at this move and then quickly stopped at the end landing on all fours. She leaped at the last one with Tatiana and bit the top of it's head making it miss Tatiana. Everyone else took cover luckily.
(As you can see I want to get the white coats over with.)
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 02:11:58 pm by Gem »

The liar and the thief

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 29, 2011, 04:57:02 pm »
Tatiana panted and looked at the dead humans. She sat down and began grooming her wounds when she saw there were no humans left. "Is everyone alright..?" She said and looked around.

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 29, 2011, 08:40:43 pm »
The german pup was whimpering in his little box, eyes shut tight at the throbbing in his head. The noise outside had quieted, things were becoming silent. However, the pup stayed where he was, still trembling which caused the box to start shaking as well.
The Hobbit

Offline Celeyan

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 29, 2011, 11:26:58 pm »
Tatiana slowly padded over to the shivering box. She peeked in and saw the little german shepherd pup she rescued. "Hun, You alright..?" She said in a calm and motherly tone.

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 30, 2011, 03:01:47 am »
His ears perked as a voice reached his ears. His first instinct was to cringe, but this voice wasn't the harsh voice of a scientist grinding his ears. It was warm and soft, motherly even. And most important, he was able to understand it!
With effort, the pup opened his little eyes, though they were unfocused. He rose his head up weakly, sniffing at the air. He was able to tell whoever it was that was speaking to him was the one who had been carrying him. In a croaked voice he asked, "Who are you? Where are we?" Letting out another whimper, his head went limp once more, and he laid there while staring back at the strange dog. For now, all he saw was a fuzzy form against a fuzzy background. The pups ears pinned back against his head at the throbbing, wishing for it to stop.
The Hobbit

Offline Celeyan

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 30, 2011, 04:27:10 am »
Tatiana saw the pups pain and immediately licked his forehead. "I am Tatiana, We are in a alley." She said and smiled at him. She whined and looked at him then glanced at his head. Slowly, she curled around his small figure. "Pup.., whats wrong with your head..?"

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 30, 2011, 05:47:35 am »
The lick on his head felt nice, cooling it off somewhat, and the throbbing ceased slightly. He then felt the one named Tatiana coming closer to him, and he shifted a little to make more room for her. Having another form by him comforted him a lot, like a pup near its mother. He began to relax, though he was still trembling slightly. He couldn't tell if it was because of his fever or from the fear, or both.
"I don't know..." he whimpered as an answer. "Strange white cloaked man were doing something to it. They stuck strange things into my head, and they hurt a lot. They had been doing it for a long time, I forgot how long it was. Every time they did it, I felt worse, and grew sick. I cried and told them to stop but they kept doing it, and I never got better. When they left me in my cage, I cried for a better bed and water, and something to help me feel better but they ignored me. My head hurt a lot, and my stomach would start to hurt, too. During the times I have head aches, I start to feel all warm and hot, and sometimes I don't have enough strength to move, and I can't see anything." The pup's voice was small just like any pups voice, and full of sorrow.
"But when the headaches pass," he continued, "everything becomes really clear. But they're so clear, it sometimes hurts my eyes to look."
He nuzzled closer to the female's body, and again he tried opening his eyes. Blinking, he was beginning to see more clearly, the fuzzyness going away. He was just barely able to make out Tatiana, his eyes becoming more focused. "Its hard for me to see anything right now, but its becoming better. But its hurting my eyes to look at one spot for to long, everything is still fuzzy..."
His head went limp again as he laid near Tatiana, and he closed his eyes once more. "The pain usually passes, though. Also, I was wondering... What's an alley?"

((Sorry if the way he talks sounds odd, I'm trying to make him sound like a pup x3))
The Hobbit

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 30, 2011, 01:24:31 pm »
(God remember Tara is a pup too! >:C
>.> Hint <.<
You get the hint I hope. XD)
After silence had came among them, Tara had let out a small whine. She didn't know if the white coats were gone yet. She would hide in her hole until someone responded.

The liar and the thief