Author Topic: The Last Wild Horse Herd-Wild Horse RP: Accepting  (Read 22900 times)

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
Re: The Last Wild Horse Herd-Wild Horse RP: Accepting
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2011, 01:02:50 am »
Sarla walked into the field and began grass. She lifted her head up here and there to look around for predators but continued grazing.

The liar and the thief

BlueNote

« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2011, 02:30:08 am »
The Quarter Horse roamed about, looking for a patch of clover. R shook her mane and found a bit of clover. She took a quick look around and began to graze, looking around every few seconds.

BlueNote

« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2011, 02:34:07 am »

How Many Hands High: 17.1

((OOC:I just realized how tall you are :o Cant arabs only get to 15.2??)

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • ?As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2011, 03:36:11 am »
Ashes glanced at the ground, a nice patch of fresh green grass was grown. Right under her powerful hooves. "Maybe just a bite..." Her massive head leans down and nibbles on the yummy grass. Her stomach growled happily as she continued eating. "Hey you dumb horse! Stop eating my grass!!! C'mon GET!!" The old two-legged man yelled. His stubbly chin frowning. Blue eyes glare at him, she rustles her hooves and lets out a ruffle of hair through her nose. Walking away she angrily left hoove prints in the mud. "I just wanted to eat!" She quickens to a canter, her powerful hooves hitting the ground. Her strong and agile legs quicken at every step. She was fast, real fast.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 10:23:36 pm by Rozu »

Offline Magpie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • "Nobody's perfect", Yay I'm a nobody..I'M PERFECT
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2011, 09:42:15 am »
Dawn snorted, flicking her long tail. She stop on her rock, it wasn't hers but she stood there every day. She watched her herd graze and frowned. To many mares, and only one stallion. Foals would be less un-likely this year. She knew that was the way of a normal herd, but well they weren't normal were they? She sighed, and turned around trotting down her rock. She lay down, fore-legs slightly under her and hind-legs stretched to the side.

BlueNote

« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2011, 02:33:25 pm »
Ray trotted down away from the clover to join with the rest of the herd. She slowed to a walk and began to graze. After a while, she put her head up and looked about.

wolfgirl56

« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2011, 10:15:29 pm »
Starr walked over to her mother, Lily's Ocean, otherwise know as Lily or Ocean. "Mom, last night I heard some strange sounds. It was like a low whistling sound." Starr whinnied. "Oh?" Lily's Ocean nickered. "Maybe tonight I can go see what it is!"[/color] Starr snorted. "Uh uh uh." said a male's voice. Starr turned her ear over to see her father, Blaze. "Uh..hey dad." Starr said. The look on Blaze's face was a unpleased expression. "What did you just say, Stella?" Blaze neighed harshly but slightly confused. "But Dad, just-" Starr said, but Blaze interupted, "Uh uh uh. Starr, you cannot go to the whistling sound and the fire." This made Starr a bit more curious. "What do you mean by a whistling sound and fire?" Starr asked, slowly walking over to her father with a heavy hoof beat. Blaze's eyes shined at Starr, and his black body, turning darker from the sun as Starr walked up to him. "Starr," Blaze said, he sighed, and continued his sentence. "As a mare of this herd, you can't leave this herd unattended. What will happen if you do leave?" Starr twitched her ears around and said to her father, "You can take over! You were the lead stallion." Blaze's shining eyes turned into fury. "Was, Starr." Blaze reminded Starr. "You cannot leave the herd unless it was something really important to protect this herd." Starr was starting to get very angry. "Fine." Starr snorted in anger. She went off to graze. "Your father is right, Starr." Lily said. "I don't care, I just want to see what it is."

Offline Magpie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • "Nobody's perfect", Yay I'm a nobody..I'M PERFECT
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2011, 11:22:25 am »
{{Guys just suggesting. Don't roleplay with yourselves. Or else were all gonna have nothin' to do XD}}

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2011, 05:16:26 pm »
(I'll try to be more... rping with everyone.)

Sarla flicked her ears at a whistling sound and raised her head. In the distance was a camp and a bonfire in the middle. "This can't be good." She said and looked forward to where the herd was and racing towards them to warn them.

The liar and the thief

Offline iceheart999

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Your average Pacific Rim fan
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Clans Valley or WCV
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2011, 05:36:54 pm »
Name: Midnightstar
Nickname (optional): Star, Middy, Midnight (shes hates the nickname middy. If she finds anyone saying that o.o'' that would be a terrible thing)
Breed of Horse:  Unknown
How Many Hands High: 7.7
Color: Calico
Picture: http://media.photobucket.com/image/calico%20colored%20horse%20pictures/Paintkrazy51505/colt2.jpg
Type of Horse (This is what your horse is, like a wild horse, a working horse, a horse on a ranch): wild
RP Sample: The colt ran to a small forest. Some say it was a paradise in living ****, to the colt, this was her home. Once, there was nothing here until humans digged for oil in the ground where a beautiful, sparkling lake is now. They hit a small waterstream. First, it was a small puddle, , but it grew ito a pond, which then grew into a lake. The water is continuos, so every droplet that gets evaporated is replaced. Trees grew their, grass, and bushes.
Other: Her mother, herself, and her father escaped from the clutches of humans into the little paradise. She watched her mother die from arrows. Her father died trying to protect his only daughter. Midnight was the only surviving member of her family. She is trying to find the herd and take them to the forbidden paradise, where grass is plentoful, and no indians exsist, or any traps. No predators exsist there, because only birds who hav adapted to the surrounding live there.
theme song- the call and break away- Lyrics: The Call by Regina Spektor: Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian and Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway - Lyrics

Find me in-game as:
iceheart999
~Pacific Rim~
Gipsy Danger Characters I'm usually on: Helia Wyght Yeva Monroe Rosalva Arce