Author Topic: The Saved and The Fallen ~Accepting XAT Link! Maps will be remade in the future~  (Read 26662 times)

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
'back' I was on vacaion, anything I missd? :D

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline wolfierawr

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
Not really, Just I got back and we got new xat. I'll be on it tomorrow and the rest of today probably til midnight... And I can't make the maps until I get a new computer or I steal my uncles computer (I asked my unc to get a new comp and he said maybe so i think thats a no unless I poop out money [we say that when we need money] xD) So, for now we are RPing on the xat.

Also I change my name alot on xat so if ya dont know who I am go by my user name : FallenFiarWolf
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 12:05:30 am by >|<Wolfiex3>|< »

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
oh, kk thx

Offline Frostpaw860

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Professional Dork
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr Blog
Sorry I haven't been in the chat or rp. My computer has been on my nerves >.<

.|.For The Team.|.
.::Only active on the Forums::.

Offline wolfierawr

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
It's kay I haven't been on cause I keep forgetting to log on when I go on my computer -fail- I normally go on that xat when my friend wants t talk to meh. I'l be on all day today tho.

Nightmarewolf

grrr... i crashed my laptop. it wont even turn on... i hate technology

-Angel-

cant you get it fixed???

Offline wolfierawr

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
X-X Every computer I have ends up breaking, this one surprisingly hasnt and I had it since 06 the only thing that wrong with it is it gets trojans and stuff like that and sometimes I gotta delete every file and redo the whole computer which is very rare anymore since I don't download from that site anymore ^w^ And that happened to my mom's computer but we havent went ot get it fixed cause our wifi interweb aint working sooo the only thing I can think of is takin it to a pc store or apple store if u got apple cpu but idk .3. You should be glad its not like how my cpu used to be ^w^ it sucked. I couldn't even open anything. X_X

-Angel-

finally i can go rp on te map... i hope someones on cuz im probably gunna be up till 5am. im not a sleepy kind of person o_O