Author Topic: Oh look another rant..  (Read 42583 times)

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Your right hand on 3D-Meshes
    • t-i-g-g
    • channel/UCKuFJTwBJf94Tq07oVBNMrA
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
    • Isla Thanatos Gameserver
Re: Oh look another rant..
« Reply #50 on: July 19, 2011, 12:19:24 am »
i messaged kovu on FB and he said That he never hired ingame mods and that it is Razmirz job to do so. i guess we should be questioning him. and for those of you who keep leaving the same against this thread message u should read the other posts first even the admins are agreeing the game is out of control there is clearley a problem.

Umm yes i already told that Kov is not interested in chosing Mods and the shoves that Job to Razmirz who actually has a Fulltime Job to work, 6-Day Work with everyday arround 10h work..

As i sed, i already took care, together with some others, that we find good mods. And at, there are 2 atm we are maybe taking in. Okay, its not much, but you know we cant go arround and pick random users. It takes a time to get a good point of view, how they act and so on.
And sadly somtimes there are people acting good just to become a Mod and after they get one, they abuse their powers. This we want to avoid. And yes, we will give every new INGAME Mod a test time, without an estimated date. If they do always a good job tey will stay, if they abuse the stuff, they will get demoted again.

Oh and one thing. I have to agree that i think when Arokai gets out that FH will die anyways. r there will be growing a run.. who gets the better stuff. But i doubt that Kov is one of those guys, he is friends with the Arokai maker, i dun get why those two games not come along with each other. But thats another topic.

Ps.: Im sorry my grammar mistakes but im working my butt off to look for new ingamemods and for me its nearly 02:30AM..
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 12:22:03 am by Tigg »

arissa

« Reply #51 on: July 19, 2011, 12:36:02 am »
I'd hate for FH to die, personally. I have some good friends and I get to meet new people everyday,some of them a bit strange, but new people nevertheless.
Maybe...FH and Aro'kai can come together to make things better, Tigg. It might be wishful thinking, but there's still a glimmer of hope.

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2011, 03:07:02 pm »
Tigg, look back on page 3. I posted a possible mod solution that's worked with every single site and game I've been on the staff team for. I have a feeling it will work on FH just as well.

Offline TheWolfAddict

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Okami Amaterasu?
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 19, 2011, 07:56:27 pm »
Actually, I think the creator of Aro'Kai is a member/friend of FeralHeart. There will be people left on FH, many will just leave.
You are too beautiful.<3

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #54 on: July 20, 2011, 02:44:51 am »
Yeah, I've seen this happen before with TEF and IT/FH a few times. People will leave one game for a bit to try the other but most genereally come back. I don't think many TEF players play FH/IT anymore, only a teeny tiny handful.

Although it's hard to say with FH, since there's so many trolls and such.

Vail

« Reply #55 on: July 20, 2011, 05:38:26 am »
I don't find the community bad outside of the starting area. People in the bonfire area seem to do nothing other than hump each other. O_o

Haruhi Fujioka

« Reply #56 on: July 20, 2011, 01:09:27 pm »
Even when other games come out FeralHeart does have unique qualities that the other games do not have. For example Map making is a bit complicated in IT if u ask me while in fH its more fun and easy. Plus FH still has over 300 players online a day even though there are other mmorpgs out. so we really dont know if the game will lose all its players until Arokai and the others come out.

Blaze

« Reply #57 on: July 20, 2011, 08:24:04 pm »
THE REPORT BUTTON IS FAKE!???????????????????????????!?!?!?!??!?!

I can't believe wat horrible admins/mods you are. Stop pissing the member off and get real!

Offline ringoluver

• Delay's Nop.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 227
    • ringoluver
    • lavenderdaze
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 20, 2011, 08:45:56 pm »
@Demox Don't blame the other mods and Admins, please. It was Kov's idea to have a fake report button.

Signature Art by Bawfle, Icon Art by Edolicious

Blaze

« Reply #59 on: July 20, 2011, 08:52:06 pm »
Sorry Ringo, I got angry X.x

But the fake report button is horrible, it's like a prank