Author Topic: Oh look another rant..  (Read 42565 times)

arissa

Re: Oh look another rant..
« Reply #60 on: July 20, 2011, 09:37:26 pm »
I can't even block trolls anymore... I tried to block two people yesterday and their names never went on my list...:(

Blaze

« Reply #61 on: July 21, 2011, 12:33:13 am »
FAKE REPORT BUTTON MUST GO!

WE ALL FEEL STUPID HOW THE REPORT BUTTON HASN'T BEEN WORKING.

STUPID...

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #62 on: July 21, 2011, 12:41:29 am »
FAKE REPORT BUTTON MUST GO!

WE ALL FEEL STUPID HOW THE REPORT BUTTON HASN'T BEEN WORKING.

STUPID...

Your caps shouting won't be heard by Kovu, he doesn't really come on the forum. NO ONE here can do anything about it. And don't abuse your caps, the all caps was unneeded.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Blaze

« Reply #63 on: July 21, 2011, 12:59:55 am »
shush, don't correct me. I hate it when ppl do that :/

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 21, 2011, 03:27:17 am »
Sorry Ringo, I got angry X.x

But the fake report button is horrible, it's like a prank

So I can call you stupid and a horrible member for not reading the thread, just to excuse myself because your post got me angry? xD

And this is a forum though, people correct eachother for a living here, especially when there's posts like these.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

rawr_loud

« Reply #65 on: July 21, 2011, 06:49:24 am »
This angers me off beyond belief. I can't believe Kovu would betray his members like that. So all these times I have reported people who have insulted, or scared me it never even got through? This is unbelievable. Sometimes things are really important and if Kovu can't see the fact that people could be in real possible danger and it wasn't reported? What if their forum account didn't work, like my old one on my other computer and they couldn't share it to a Mod?

This is disgusting. Kovu is applying a false sense of security to all of these people. All I know is that as soon as Aro'kai comes out I will have nothing to do with FeralHeart unless he gets his crud together. Nobody really will. You will have the few noobs still hanging around. It will be just like the WolfQuest situation. After FeralHeart came out they have almost no packs available on multiplayer. I am very disappointed in Kovu. It is not the staff's fault, they are doing the best they can on such a little amount of them. I had no idea somebody who can make such a popular game that the whole community enjoys and that has so much potential, can care so little. It angers me so much.

Truthfully, we may need a new owner to FeralHeart like Flametail is to Impressive Title. One who cares about the FeralHeart community. Kovu has showed his lack of interest with the recent patches. All of those people on the Help Forum asking if he can maybe redo the download or fix the glitch and he did nothing. If I were running the server and the game I would jump right on it. I know he has a life and everything, but he committed himself to make a public game for the community. He should at least be bit dedicated.
When people compare Aro'kai to FeralHeart there is a huge amount routing for Aro'kai and the game isn't even out yet! It might as well not exist! It's sad to think FeralHeart has gone down so much that FeralHeart loses up against a non-existent game. But these are the facts and personally, I would go with Aro'kai, too. I have been with FeralHeart from the start but seeing the lack of compassion for the community, such a lack as he would go and make us believe a lie like the Report button, I am ready for a role-playing game where the creators are looking for ways to benefit the community, not trick them.

Kovu has lost my respect over the time I have played FeralHeart. Sadly, because of his neglectfulness, the moment the Aro'kai download comes out everyone will be swarming the Aro'kai forum, just dying to find a professional role-playing game where the community is thought about and where the owner and Mods are all looking to make it safe and fun. A game with a real block and report button. Kovu, and everybody knows this, did not make that game. Kovu needs to open his eyes and pull his head out of his butt because there is about to be new competition on the block and he is no match for it. Somebody needs to knock some sense into him or he will lose everything and everybody to Aro'kai.

Not like he would care anyways...
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 04:31:24 pm by Karee »

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #66 on: July 21, 2011, 06:55:47 am »
^ This is a G forum, So please don't swear.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Haruhi Fujioka

« Reply #67 on: July 21, 2011, 02:53:11 pm »
Guys it is not Flat our Kovus fault dont rush in thinking that from what he told me he left Razmirz to do the hiring also yes please do not cuss on the this thread.  there are multiple things that have caused these problems we cant just point fingers at one person here.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 02:55:30 pm by Haruhi Fujioka »

rawr_loud

« Reply #68 on: July 21, 2011, 04:28:31 pm »
Okay I apologize for cussing. I will edit those words out so nobody gets offended. Truthfully, last night I was so angry but now that I look at it from a different way, I realize all we can do is wait for Aro'kai to come out if we want a friendly community to play in, because Kovu is honestly not making any moves to change the Mod systems. It is quite sad that Aro'kai is going to practically destroy FeralHeart's popularity. Not because it has excellent graphics, a plot, and more animal species to be, etc. But because by the time Aro'kai comes out, FeralHeart will be a hang-out area for trolls and perverts. Its a sad existence that FeralHeart is heading towards. Kovu needs to decide what he is doing. He either tells Razmirz to find more people or find them himself. Or he could just let FeralHeart decay away until we all end up running to Aro'kai for relief. I hate to say this but the ways things are looking it sounds more like he would rather FeralHeart decay than do any big additions, like Mods. The good thing is that the Aro'kai team will benefit from this completely. The FeralHeart trolls and perverts with be just that, and stay in FeralHeart where they can molest general and run their own rape lines all over Fluorite. Maybe this is for the best, if Kovu has better things to worry about than his own website.
~Forum Swears have been edited~
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 04:31:58 pm by Karee »

Ephemeral

« Reply #69 on: July 21, 2011, 04:40:35 pm »
Guys it is not Flat our Kovus fault dont rush in thinking that from what he told me he left Razmirz to do the hiring also yes please do not cuss on the this thread.  there are multiple things that have caused these problems we cant just point fingers at one person here.

It is sort of Kovu's fault, granted it's not all completely his fault. He does play a role in all of this too. He hasn't really done anything to actually show us that he is trying, has he? All we have to go by is "he has a life too" (though I'm not sure why there's a too there, because I know that I most certainly do not have a life, as I'm sure many others don't either) and believe that if he had the time he would actually do something. Even if he did care and didn't have the time, he would most likely still try, or at least have the decency to tell us he is busy himself. However, this is not the case.

As for with choosing staff, Kovu was the one who left that job to someone that he probable knew (correct me if I'm wrong, however) was going to be busy and most likely not very active. So he still made the choice there, either way.