Author Topic:  (Read 85758 times)

Offline LunaWolfe

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Lederp
    • View Profile
« Reply #150 on: April 19, 2011, 11:54:44 am »
I'm not allowed to download anything on my desktop ._. I don't have Feralheart on it, either.

Dx Fail.

Click it, we know you want to~ <3

FinalJump

« Reply #151 on: April 19, 2011, 05:02:40 pm »
The 'Bad Token' and 'Unable to connect' isn't really related to the map. I'm hoping Blade will add a version without the .fhz and just the folder and .map, since that's the ONLY way it works for me. I don't know why; the Titanic one works for me, as do most other .fhz.

If that confused anyone [I'm confusing, I admit it LOL] I'm saying that 'Bad Token' seems related to the map being in .fhz form.

Unable to Connect is either the same thing or it's lag-based. I'm unsure.

I'll go add the map's link to the main post now.

Bladeliger

« Reply #152 on: April 19, 2011, 05:21:35 pm »
Memorial Tomb Fix

Heres the fix if you are getting a Bad Token Error with Memorial Tomb! DO NOT EDIT THIS MAP!

Naju Grasslands Fix

Heres the fix if you are getting a Bad Token Error with Naju Grasslands! DO NOT EDIT THIS MAP!

FinalJump

« Reply #153 on: April 19, 2011, 05:48:25 pm »
There we go~

Now for a poll!

It seems most prides try to designate an 'rp day' for their members. For some, the day is chosen, for others, it's a specific day every week [such as every Saturday]. Should we do that here? If so, which one; specific days, or we choose a day as we see fit? How many days every week?

We need to keep in mind that Naju Clan will have to be on a different day, so ideas for them too are welcome here. Much easier to hold all of this on one thread. We need to make sure that we don't step over the days other groups are running, or over each other.

I also want to say that, like I've seen in Voodoo, rps among members WITHOUT the presence of high-ranking characters is STRONGLY encouraged. That is the backbone of every pride.

/SAGENOD.

Offline Nyla

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Christian prejudiced.
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 19, 2011, 06:51:56 pm »
*Weeps with joy*

I think it would be nice to have a pre-designated 'RP' once or twice a week. Like, every Wednesday from 12-5 PM or something. And yeah, Voodoo tends to have the issue of no one wanting to  RP without Roxy. XD
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 06:53:27 pm by Nyla »

I didn't really want to make this my signature, but... this thing is scarily accurate.

Bladeliger

« Reply #155 on: April 19, 2011, 08:40:25 pm »
Updated links to the maps. they SHOULD work now...

Bladeliger

« Reply #156 on: April 19, 2011, 09:16:04 pm »
Updated AGAIN

Headcrabmelon

« Reply #157 on: April 19, 2011, 09:26:06 pm »
hate to say it but the links still dont work...

and I'd love RP days X3 I could pretty much RP anyday unless previously figuring out I can't

FinalJump

« Reply #158 on: April 19, 2011, 09:27:28 pm »
Try the links on the first post. Those on this page were wrong, and yeah; they dun work. <3

Headcrabmelon

« Reply #159 on: April 19, 2011, 09:46:28 pm »
ahhh ok! ;3