Author Topic:  (Read 85757 times)

Headcrabmelon

« Reply #180 on: April 22, 2011, 01:38:04 am »
confusing ass maps >/ speaking of which I need to remove some my portals are flying off the island lD

*DERPS*

FinalJump

« Reply #181 on: April 22, 2011, 02:02:24 am »
LOL. Blade showed me a pic of her having that same problem. I'm not too far off from it, m'self.

ALSO GUYS. I TOTALLY MADE A COMIC. My first one, and I'm thrilled with it.

FH won't let me post it in full size, so click it and it'll bring you to a fullsized version.

Yes I know it isn't Najuru, but I want to show my friends anyway <3 Plus I could probably make a few for us. Just random skits, nothing heavy unless I get more practice [ and the patience to work on long projects ].

Offline HIGURASHI Alice

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Teehee, Chocobo faic.
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: April 22, 2011, 11:13:40 am »
LOLOLOLOLOLOL. C:

Dragon: "U mad?"

FinalJump

« Reply #183 on: April 22, 2011, 04:16:23 pm »
LOL. Instances like that are where you forget about your mommas and just RUN.

Or a tired Kere will realize, that dragon isn't alive.

.....Atleast I don't THINK it is. LOLOL

OH. ALSOOO. I'll post a pic of Thanatos, FH-styled! I can't add him yet since the explanation I want to use for his absence is conflicting with some stuff.

Najuru's only albino. <3 I also changed his eyes from a blood red to a very light blue. Lighter than Lat's since he IS albino and thus all pigments are decreased severely. He still has his pink markings! See the outer ears? x33

Okay enough flailing from me.

I'm going to try to hang around ingame today, looking for a Najurean rp [probably a small-scale one. I think Blade said she wants us to rp in Local, and that means we can have several people rping in different placs at once ]. x3

Offline Ahidi01

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • "Our fate is not our own."
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: April 22, 2011, 04:48:32 pm »
That actually is an amazing idea. Perhaps not to figure out old Voodoo, but to research what's happened to Atoza? Since he was the lead Spirit Shaman or something before, and it'd fit inside his duty, if he looked into why their old land was so brutally messed up. He could tell everyone about the old Najurean god and how things went for the worse. >w>

-high fives Ahi-

B'aww DUN HIDE, KY. D8 LOL

We dun bite.

....all the time. >w>

-High Fives back-
I'm just glad my crazy mind actually had some use..regarding Thana's reason for being away..I'm sure the others specially Kusa would be interested to know the results of his little quest.

& I love the comic, got a good laugh out of it, keep them comming...If you need more characters...I got Goei from Voodoo & Kusa from Najuru at your disposal :-3.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 04:51:08 pm by Leo »

Headcrabmelon

« Reply #185 on: April 24, 2011, 02:24:03 pm »
Fffff it doesn't say it anywhere but I'm changing Yuzuli to a Voodoo/Najuru hybrid, I made him a small plot in my mind >/

*has bumped thread*

HAPPY EASTER BTW <3

FinalJump

« Reply #186 on: April 25, 2011, 09:33:26 pm »
Make sure to PM Allie and Blade about et. If they say yus, then I'll move her slot on the species thread to put her in the Hybrids section. x3

HAPPY LATE EASTER, GUYS~

Headcrabmelon

« Reply #187 on: April 25, 2011, 09:54:47 pm »
poor Yuzuli is a boy LOL-

yes I'll contact them X3 still wondering whether I should make him a hybrid or not, I wanted to make him related to Kyky but idk. ponder ponder >/

NekonX103

« Reply #188 on: April 26, 2011, 12:06:43 am »
I'm really considering joining, but there's SO much and are you guys really that uptight about everything?
I'm almost confused reading all these ranks, and spirits, and powers and such. @.@

Offline Nyla

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Christian prejudiced.
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: April 26, 2011, 12:12:41 am »
XD It's not really as confusing as it looks, don't worry. The ranks are mostly for show~

I didn't really want to make this my signature, but... this thing is scarily accurate.