Poll

Why cant we have wings? wings make me happy so we can fly WEE!!

Wings
No wings
I dont know

Author Topic: Wings-the only thing i ask for  (Read 25883 times)

TealSkeletore

Re: Wings-the only thing i ask for
« Reply #50 on: March 01, 2011, 11:08:44 am »
Nala speaks ze truth!

Offline hannah

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 03, 2011, 04:38:13 am »
wow,  nala,  i REALLY understand.. okay?  i do.  i know you/and the the staff,  are asked about this alot,  but you REALLY don't have to be this sour about the whole idea.  you REALLY didn't need to be so rude, either.  i am just speaking my mind,  don't get me wrong,  you can classify me as a "trouble maker"  but really,  i'm not.  i am just SAYING,  that, this really sucks,  sure, there's canines(everywhere)  and more realistic textures/furs,  etc.  cool stuff, don't get me wrong,  but the REALISM thing,  that'll never happen. as i remember,  it was started as RPing,  lions,  and fantasy things,  this really isn't fair of you guys. the community is MUCH less friendly, as stated by others, as well.  what HAPPENED?  i heard all about the hackers/ etc.  i really don't care.  i was  "raped"  lots of times,  "rp killed"  and all sorts of other things.  i am NOT saying i am innocent, either.  neither do we REALLY need wings,  and i emphasize this.  i really do,  but it would be nice.  i don't really care either way..  i just wanted to make my voice on this whole thing heard.  hopefully before i am banhammered. thankyou,  and goodnight.

TealSkeletore

« Reply #52 on: March 03, 2011, 06:30:24 am »
Maybe we are being rude and sour, because people simply won't accept the fact when we ARE being nice.

If you really want wings that badly then take it to Kov himself and see what he says, because us staff really don't have any say in it. It's Kov's game.

Oh, and he wants the game to be realistic to the extent of anatomy. Lions and wolves with wings is just farfetched in that area.

Go watch the Feral Heart Interview on youtube, it's explained there.

Offline Gargantor

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • WQ/FH/AK fan... RAWR
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 03, 2011, 09:37:31 am »
Hmm well... i dont see where nala was rude...
i can understand the mods.
They (and Kov) say its already decided... no wings. And then all i see everywhere is new threads opened with the same "idea", the same things is with the dimensions.
Guys, accept it already.
No wings (draw a folded wing on your char if you need it so badly), and no dimensions (there are many maps after all and you can even make your own).
Dont press them please.
Ty for reading.

Offline DinWolfie

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 03, 2011, 10:47:50 am »
Dragon wings.
We have dragon ears, But not the wings.
I think they should look realistic, to match with a realism game. :'3

TealSkeletore

« Reply #55 on: March 04, 2011, 05:51:25 am »
The point of the dragon ears is just to give you more customizational options with your character's face. If they weren't named 'dragon' ears then you wouldn't even bring that up. Dragons don't have any specific ears seeing as they're mythical creatures and everything. Just sayin'.

Jackthecoolguy

« Reply #56 on: March 05, 2011, 05:04:15 pm »
"Kovu said no wings, get over it" You're one to talk, nala, you have your char with wings on it in your sig.

I really like the idea of non-functioning wings. I'll only use them for show anyway, and I would probably get annoyed at chilling out on busy maps and having people flying over my head all the time. I would make loads of points here but I think Narifia about summed it up for me. The game isn't realistic without wings, and they don't spoil the game just having them there for looks, nor do they make it possible to cheat if they don't function. I vote wings.

clarissa

« Reply #57 on: March 05, 2011, 05:30:48 pm »
i put yes and we could fly with wings on IT

Offline Nala_91

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 36
  • Your Local FH Furry Artist
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 05, 2011, 09:48:05 pm »
"Kovu said no wings, get over it" You're one to talk, nala, you have your char with wings on it in your sig.

I really like the idea of non-functioning wings. I'll only use them for show anyway, and I would probably get annoyed at chilling out on busy maps and having people flying over my head all the time. I would make loads of points here but I think Narifia about summed it up for me. The game isn't realistic without wings, and they don't spoil the game just having them there for looks, nor do they make it possible to cheat if they don't function. I vote wings.

I did that cause I wanted to see how I could draw it on my character, lol. I don't want them in FH to be honest, makes the people who did maps for the game pretty useless. Think of the fun of being able to finally jump to the tallest mountain in the map.... and then some dummy just went "lol your slow" and flies up in 10 seconds.
FH Texture Artist

Maslien3

« Reply #59 on: March 05, 2011, 10:28:41 pm »
But... he just said he liked the idea of non functioning wings... Which means they don't work.. and you can't fly o.o

Which I actually might agree with. I really don't like the idea of people flying all over the place, but I wouldn't mind having a character with wings that can't fly. You could even add new animations for spreading out your wings, or folding them in towards your body.. And I know Teal made a wing marking... But since you can only pick one marking per section, you'd have to give up your characters marks to have wings.