Author Topic: At The Edge of The Earth.:Love.:Lone-Wolf.:Rp Activity check! Not accepting :(  (Read 181634 times)

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • ?As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land?
    • View Profile
Re: At The Edge of The Earth.:Love.:Lone-Wolf.:Rp Accepting!
« Reply #60 on: August 01, 2011, 12:37:43 am »
[lol I started a howling chain >:D]

Phoenix

She laughs "Yeah, I'm just as surprised as you are." She tkes a couple steps forwards and looks at his wound. "I'm Phoenix. And you are?" She sniffs his wound "How did this even happen?" The sudden rumbling of the ground scared her. The rubble underneath her despersed and fell down the hill. Making her start falling with it. She claws at the rubble trying to get back up. A huge human object was tumbling its way down the hill.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 12:39:53 am by .:Phoenix:. »

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 01, 2011, 01:59:26 am »
Fusion
Soon, Fusion is steadily making her way up the 'mountain', ( As in, a huge pile of people junk) her legs are aching and her paw pads are punctured with some pebbles lodged in them. She curses her ignorance. Suddenly the trash beneath her collapses by a random shaking. Fusion digs her sharp claws into the side of what looked like a piece of wood, from what or where she did not know. She is slowly falling down though, her claws against the wood making claw marks and a grinding noise, but it is drowned out by the sound of falling objects.
Haru
Haru's eyes snap open to see that they are surrounded by human things that he has never seen before. What's worse is that these unknown things are hurtling straight toward him and his sister. Haru yelps of surprise and ducks into Fusions neck just in time to duck a passing object about hit him in the head. His claws are not yet fully developed, therefore they cannot cling to Fusion and he is quickly slipping. Haru looses his grip and goes tumbling uselessly down the mountain of debris.
"HARU!" He hears his sister bark loudly.
((For some reason the dramatic, actiony Lion King 2 music is playing in my head when I wrote this O.e))
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 01, 2011, 04:16:40 am »
( WTF im lost O_o)
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 01, 2011, 04:45:03 am »
((Well, your chars (Ayame and Stolas) offered to take mine to that grassy place, and they agreed to go, then all these other wolves, not sure if I can name them all, heard the conversation. Splash and Erin came out and wanted to follow us, Fusion ran off because she heard Phoenix, Amai and Daiki howl. Then the earthquake thing happened. Good recap?))
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 01, 2011, 05:54:35 am »
( XD a ton of things happened when i was at horseshoe lake swimming)
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

LunaSpirit

« Reply #65 on: August 01, 2011, 01:06:43 pm »
"To be honsit, I dont know the answer to that question either..." Daiki sighed. He looked at her oddly, tipping his head in a pup like way. Why did she trust him? he could snap right at her now, he knew better than anyone not to trust unknown wolves. Suddenly he realised how pathtic he looked and shook himself back to normal. "Its a pretty name... Phoenix, I am-" The ground under them began to shake violently, and the next thing he knew they were both slipping. Though Daiki wasnt the fastest of wolves he was rather strong. He pounced his way back up the mountain with his powerful back legs, trying not to touch the ground with his wounded front one. "PHOENIX!!" Daiki yelled as she began to fall. He turned around to see a large object flying right towards her. His cold eyes widened. Oh shit... The black and white wolf lept into the falling objects path and let it crash onto his body. He let out a mightly yelp as he was thrown down the hill landing on large plank of wood, his head smashing against it. Daiki's black and white vision began to blur, the world before him was spinning. Suddenly he felt something hit his ribs, somthing small and soft. He tryed to focus his eyes, a...a pup? (Haru) "Hey...are..you..okay?..." Daiki said before everything faded to black.

(I hope your okay with Haru landing on meh Nicole, if not il edit it :3 )
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 01:09:00 pm by LunaSpirit »

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 01, 2011, 01:12:30 pm »
Ayame and stolas had both leaped up onto the air when the earthquake happened, quite frankly, it was useful to have wings at this point. "HOLD ON!" ayame called out and dived down almost to run into a black and white wolf "Holy s- are you alright!" she said hovering in the air, barely having to beat her wings in the state she was in.

( i hate this fail XD stolas is just watching with a hint of laughter in his eyes)

Offline wolfierawr

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 01, 2011, 03:02:14 pm »
"SPLASH! Why's the ground shaking" Erin asked while tripping face first into the ground. Splash laughed and stumbled her way to her fallen sister and said, "It's an earth quake. Try using earth as your main tail right now instead of fire since I don't think theres gonna be any fires. It'll help the both of us." Erin did as Splash said. Her green tail was glowing now. Splash put her crystaled arm onto Erin and the crystals glowed. (I just found out theres no such word as glew D: it sounds so cool tho.. ANYWAYS) Both wolves had steadied themselves since they have help of the earth element. Splash looked up at the flying wolves while Erin was just casually jumping into debris like nothing was going on, as usual.

((Erin can't use the elements just have them help her like it did here. It steadied her. I just noticed i forgot wht Erin is like so ima change it. Erin: Crazy,random,hates speaking to people she doesnt know,Fakes being stupid when she knows the answers herself,childish,Uncaring of whats going on most of the time. Moo. ))

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • ?As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land?
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 01, 2011, 06:09:07 pm »
Phoenix

Phoenix whimpers and ducks as objects fly above her. "What are you doing?!" She barked and lets herself slide down the pile of crap to see if he was ok. She falls and slides down on her side, whimpering as some objects stab into her. She trys to stand up but the violent shaking of the earth made her lay at the bottum of the hill bleeding.
More objects piling ontop of her. Soon the earthquake subsided and the earth was still again.

(Just out of curiousity is it a bad idea to take a shower when its thundering? I'm going to be gone from 4 to maybe 9)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 06:17:59 pm by .:Phoenix:. »

LunaSpirit

« Reply #69 on: August 01, 2011, 07:34:23 pm »
(Lol nothing else I can put yet XD)

Black...nothing...empty...

(Hes knocked out XD)