Author Topic: City of the Stray, A Semi-Literate Dog Roleplay (RE-MAKING, NO POSTING)  (Read 42635 times)

Offline cherrytimebomb

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Not my own picture. Found online~ <3
    • View Profile
Link to pic!
In-Game Username: cherrytimebomb
Name: Lady Luna
Personality: Bold, quick to jump to conclusions
Description: Black with white socks and tailtip. Black Tuft covering right eye (I think...)
History: Lady Luna was born a pet, but her aggressive behavior forces her owners to get rid of her. They took her to the pound, and, with the help of some other dogs, managed to escape. She lived on the streets alone for a while, but then she ran across the Talerango Gang. They took her in to the gang, and she's been with them ever since.
Gang: Talerango Gang
Species: Large Mutt
Parents: Sicily (mother) and Draco (father)
Sisters/Brothers: Diana (sis), Celestia (sis), Stella (sis), Rune (sis), and Felix (bro)
RP Sample: (I'm doing an in-game example)
                  Paws drumming on the hard-packed ground, the black mutt trotted down the alley. Her head was low and ears drooping as rain pelted her. Her eyes were half closed with weariness and her tail drooped. Every muscle in her body seemed to strain to move further. Finally as she neared an overturned box, the female gave in to exaustion. Her legs collapsed under her and she let her head fall to her paws. She was to tired, to hungry, to worry about getting out of the rain. As her eyes began to close, a growl made them snap open again. Standing not two feet away was another dog.  It was a large white and black male dog, an aura of authority hanging around him. His lips were curled back in a snarl. "What are you doing here." he growled at the female.

(Well?! I hope I did well! I would type more for an rp site, but this is for in-game....)

Offline Dejavu

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Dejavu! I'm you!
    • View Profile
Re: City of the Stray, A Semi-Literate Dog Roleplay (Back Alive, Map, Accepting!)
« Reply #141 on: November 09, 2011, 11:11:43 pm »
Q.Q im so so sorry for not being on.. i have so much stypid exams etc etc.. but i'll try to be more active

Offline DeathHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
Re: City of the Stray, A Semi-Literate Dog Roleplay (Back Alive, Map, Accepting!)
« Reply #142 on: November 13, 2011, 03:24:01 pm »
.3. srry its RedJay here. Sorry I havent been on.I totally forgot about this rp Q.Q I PROMISE ill be on. Thank god the map is done 8D

wolfgirl56

« Reply #143 on: November 13, 2011, 04:01:44 pm »
Hurr, redownloading the map.
Edit: Wait, what? All I see is
"The My Files page no longer supports the browser you are using. We recommend that you upgrade to the latest version of any of these broswers
Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Apple Safari, Opera."
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 04:07:28 pm by ~*~Crystal~*~ »

Zodiac

Re: City of the Stray, A Semi-Literate Dog Roleplay (RE-MAKING, NO POSTING)
« Reply #144 on: November 15, 2011, 10:09:19 pm »
Alright, I'm going to re-make th map. It will take a while, but it will be worth it.
I am also going to change some things here and there. Apps will be accepted soon.
Please do not post, PM me for any questions.

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 10, 2012, 03:45:55 am »
I wanna join
(I dont know how to post pics so here)Picture link: http://blingee.com/blingee/view/127621426-Jack-FH-char
In-Game Username:Wolf}
Name:Jack
Species:German Shepard
Personality:Brave, Strong, Caring,and Loyal (most of the time), and keeps to him-self (most of the time)
Parents:Unknown
Siblings:Unknown
Gang:Loner (but later in the Rp can i join the Talerngo Gang as the lead Scout? or Scout?)

History:Jack never really knew about his parents and siblings  he was taken away from the when he was to young to remember. The first memory for him was breaking out of the pound and running away he soon found a city that he tought he could call home.

RP Sample: -Jack walked along a lonly street, nothing was heard but the old car radio sound from the far away dump. Jack stoped walking for a moment to smell and see if there was any sign of food he was starving. but when he put his head up he was surrounded by dogs "oh great not again" he grolwed and got ready to fight the dogs again.-

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline cherrytimebomb

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Not my own picture. Found online~ <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: January 10, 2012, 04:38:35 pm »
Wolf, I already applied for the Talerngo Gang Lead Scout.... :/ And they're currently not accepting because they are remaking the map... :P

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: January 10, 2012, 11:53:00 pm »
oh OK then let me know me when they are recuting

"I Believe I can Fly!"

ChocolateFishFins

« Reply #148 on: June 23, 2012, 02:09:28 pm »
Looks fun. Maybe I can join after I apply for some other groups.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 02:13:00 pm by ChocolateFishFins »