Author Topic: AP Valley-An African animal RP-16 Species!{Apps OPEN!}Please Read Everything!  (Read 93166 times)

Lizzy

Link not there :( I really wanted to try it out.

Offline Goon

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -4
  • Free hugs? Spare a limb, maybe...?
    • View Profile
    • My Bloody deviantART
No idea why they took it down, sorry. I don't blame you.

"I has a sad :["
"Asian hug of friendship! <3"

Lizzy

I was like...o0o0o better graphics!? YES please! Wish I could have snapped it up but maybe another time? I'll just hang out by my den with Art ::admires his fur:: :P

Offline Goon

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -4
  • Free hugs? Spare a limb, maybe...?
    • View Profile
    • My Bloody deviantART
Haha, well still, less for you to deal with if anything.

"I has a sad :["
"Asian hug of friendship! <3"

Offline Wildcat26

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
  • "And I'm nothin', nothin' without you..." <3
    • View Profile
    • My DA
I added a little time thing about how many hours ahead UK and AUS should be. If you still need help let me know!

Also made lineart for refs for Servals, it's on the DA.

This is a reminder to the couple of people who didn't submit your Apps correctly, I'm giving you one last chance to fix them. Please review them, and fix anything missing/ incorrect. Check the front page, if your app isn't there, you didn't get accepted!
If it was the pass phrase you messed up on, remember it CHANGES often, so looking at the other apps IS NOT the answer!

'Sirah hates trucks'  

_
Form:
------
User name:Bigcatsha
Character name: Blossim
Species: lioness
Age:.almoist teen in human years don't know in lion yrs
Description:She is a cream coloured lioness with a fades brownish markings of stripes on her back (i donm't care if she can't have the markings) with Blue eyes
Personallity:Sweet, not so sensitive, She will always make your day and she try her hardest for everything to get better at it
History: She was burn a lone child and she lived as lone too with no friends till she went to explore one day and she saw this AP vally pride,pack,clan place and she though to joining then so she can find friends and even not be so lonly
Mate/Offspring: none, she is not really ready for mateship yet
Loner/Looking to join pride/pack?(Optional): Pride
Your character is best at?( Optional): Taking care of cubs and Hunting.
RP Sample: 'Blossim looked around to find a slight movement in the bushes', this was her first hunting practise she was showing to the cubs, she slowly crept forward when she herd a screech.
"That him!" Cried the smallest cub of them all. Blossim flickered her tail in a comment in saying the cub was right, then she slowly walked forward till she caught up with the animal. Slowly she run towards it ready to pounce on he prey, finally she did and the prey di a shreak. Even though the prey wasn't so much of a plup elk, it didn't get away so eaily.
"And that's how you catch prey," Blossim dropped the prey near then ws they shared at it in surprise in it's size and well build legs.

Oh yeah, and for some reason my brother turned to a adminiter on this computer so i deleted FH so i am trying to get it back but i don't know his password to download it so i might not get able to go on but i think i will

shaleaha accepted, but I will need a screenshot please?

As for FH+, Simba says it should be back soon. :3 There was some kind of content issue?

YAY thank you so much! im really looking foward to RPG with all you guys.
On the announcments it says what time we are meeting but i live in UK so it is pretty hard for me to tell the US time xD
On a side note can i start my own group? and can i be DF?

We have no other meerkats at this time, but once more join you are more then welcome to try to start a group. :3

And I put how many hours you should be ahead in the times.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 08:08:40 pm by ?Moonlight~(Wildcat26) »
Livestream FH mapmaking!
OFFLINE!
MyMaps- http://tinyurl.com/WildsMaps
Wanna know what Happen to me? CLICK! HideNseek Group->http://tinyurl.com/HnSGroup MapMaking Tutorials-http://tinyurl.com/MapTuts

Offline WolfLover

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
User name: WolfLover
Character name: Drew APV
Screenshot: http://sonicboom124.deviantart.com/art/Drew-264866718
Species: Hyena
Description: Drew is a hyena who is wanting to make a pack.
Personallity: Drew is a mischievous young hyena who loves almost everything. He can get aggressive at times, but almost all the time he is calm and playful.
History: Drew's parents had abandoned him as a cub for unknown reasons. He did the unthinkable and survived. He is now 7 years old and he is a born survivor.
Mate/Offspring: None yet.
Loner/Looking to join pride/pack?: Yes.
Your character is best at?(Optional): Fighting, hunting.
RP sample: Drew slunked slowly out of his den for a meal. He quickly caught the scent of a zebra then stalked out of the den. He continued to stalk and the closer he got, the view of the animal was more clear. He was finally in pouncing range, then shot up and clung to the zebra's back. He sunk his razor sharp teeth into the back of it's neck, and  his claws into it's legs. He got a grip of the throat and bit down hard, soon killing the zebra. He dragged the large carcass back to his den for a meal, he would never forget.-

Offline MeerkatStar

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • You can be your own spotlight?
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Account :3
Could i submit this on here please?

Character Name/s or Group Name: Flower, (group coming soon)
Den Name: Dead Tree Den
Screenshot of Object: (Only if you aren't claiming a named den)
2nd Choice: Log Den

:)

Offline Wildcat26

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
  • "And I'm nothin', nothin' without you..." <3
    • View Profile
    • My DA
Could i submit this on here please?

Character Name/s or Group Name: Flower, (group coming soon)
Den Name: Dead Tree Den
Screenshot of Object: (Only if you aren't claiming a named den)
2nd Choice: Log Den

:)

Deadtree is taken but, Log Den is free so that one is yours. Accepted!

User name: WolfLover
Character name: Drew APV
Screenshot: http://sonicboom124.deviantart.com/art/Drew-264866718
Species: Hyena
Description: Drew is a hyena who is wanting to make a pack.
Personallity: Drew is a mischievous young hyena who loves almost everything. He can get aggressive at times, but almost all the time he is calm and playful.
History: Drew's parents had abandoned him as a cub for unknown reasons. He did the unthinkable and survived. He is now 7 years old and he is a born survivor.
Mate/Offspring: None yet.
Loner/Looking to join pride/pack?: Yes.
Your character is best at?(Optional): Fighting, hunting.
RP sample: Drew slunked slowly out of his den for a meal. He quickly caught the scent of a zebra then stalked out of the den. He continued to stalk and the closer he got, the view of the animal was more clear. He was finally in pouncing range, then shot up and clung to the zebra's back. He sunk his razor sharp teeth into the back of it's neck, and  his claws into it's legs. He got a grip of the throat and bit down hard, soon killing the zebra. He dragged the large carcass back to his den for a meal, he would never forget.-
Looks good, but you'll have to change his eyes, glow eyes aren't accepted. You are also missing one thing, the passphrase you must post with your app that shows you read everything. Fix those things please and then you'll be accepted.
Livestream FH mapmaking!
OFFLINE!
MyMaps- http://tinyurl.com/WildsMaps
Wanna know what Happen to me? CLICK! HideNseek Group->http://tinyurl.com/HnSGroup MapMaking Tutorials-http://tinyurl.com/MapTuts

Offline DeathHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile

User name:DeathHowl
Character name:Jamaica APV
Species:Black-Backed Jackal
Description:She's tannish brown with amber eyes.She also has facial markings to her snout and around her eyes.She's also a full sized Jackal
Personallity:Bubbly, Protective, and Gentle, but her whole attitude switches when either someone is hurt, or when breeding season arrives(...o.o)
History:Jamaica was born in a zoo in well....Jamaica. Her parents and herself were constantly beaten most of the time if they had done something wrong.Jamaica's parents then died from neglect and being horribly beaten to death. Jamaica was captured in the middle of a warm summer night, and released back into the wild. Jamaica has always been cheerful but deep inside, she feels remorse and regret. She hopes one day to kill the people who had tortured her family throughout her life.
Mate/Offspring:None
Loner/Looking to join pride/pack?:Pack
Your character is best at?(Optional):Hunting  and Fighting
RP sample: Jamaica slithered throuhg the undergrowth like a snake as she stalked her unsuspecting prey. Her tail shifted back and forth, trying to sense if the wind started to switch. Luckily it didn't and Jamaica crawled closer to the oblivious Kangaroo joey. She raised her hackles and sprinted out, chasing the baby kangaroo. She snarled and leaped into the air, onto the back of the joey. She started tearing at its neck ferociously, killing it in a matter of seconds. She wagged her tail and enjoyed her meal.
'Sirah hates trucks'/

Code :3
Code: [Select]
[i][img width=750 height=402]http://i56BannedImageSite/35191u9.png[/img]
User name:DeathHowl
Character name:Jamaica APV
Species:Black-Backed Jackal
Description:She's tannish brown with amber eyes.She also has facial markings to her snout and around her eyes.She's also a full sized Jackal
Personallity:Bubbly, Protective, and Gentle, but her whole attitude switches when either someone is hurt, or when breeding season arrives(...o.o)
History:Jamaica was born in a zoo in well....Jamaica. Her parents and herself were constantly beaten most of the time if they had done something wrong.Jamaica's parents then died from neglect and being horribly beaten to death. Jamaica was captured in the middle of a warm summer night, and released back into the wild. Jamaica has always been cheerful but deep inside, she feels remorse and regret. She hopes one day to kill the people who had tortured her family throughout her life.
Mate/Offspring:None
Loner/Looking to join pride/pack?:Pack
Your character is best at?(Optional):Hunting  and Fighting
RP sample: Jamaica slithered throuhg the undergrowth like a snake as she stalked her unsuspecting prey. Her tail shifted back and forth, trying to sense if the wind started to switch. Luckily it didn't and Jamaica crawled closer to the oblivious Kangaroo joey. She raised her hackles and sprinted out, chasing the baby kangaroo. She snarled and leaped into the air, onto the back of the joey. She started tearing at its neck ferociously, killing it in a matter of seconds. She wagged her tail and enjoyed her meal.
'Sirah hates trucks'/[/i]
« Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 09:14:01 pm by kierra »

lionheart2011

:PUser name: lionheart2011
Character name:( Please put APV at the end of your charrie's name :3) Chris APV
Screenshot:(Required) http://lion-heart2011.deviantart.com/art/Chris-on-feral-heart-264926010
Species: Cheetah
Description: Chris is a yellow/orange cheetah cub we wishes to find a pride to take him in and raise him as their own
Personality: Chris is a playful but shy cub he loves to run around.But he can be a trouble maker.Chris is also a brave cheetah cub
History: Chris was born under human care but as he grew and got bigger the lil boy who owned him had to give him away cuz Chris got to big for the apartment they lived in.Chris never knew his parents all he knows is what he was taught by the boy and now that he lives in the wild he doesn't know how to care for himself.One night when Chris was sleeping a bear came from behind the bushes and nearly killed him,he has a scar under on his stomach but it is hid by his fur.Traveling for days Chris got very ill and tired,he is still sick but tries not to show it
Mate/Offspring: none
Loner/Looking to join pride/pack?: He is a loner now but hopes to find a pride soon
Your character is best at?(Optional): (Hunting, fighting, healing, watching cubs/pups etc.): He doesn't know yet but he wants to be a good hunter/fighter some day
RP sample: (Required;Try to put at least 3 complete sentences please.) Chris woke up on the hot desert sand,ill and hungry,he stood up slowly.His paw was killing him as he tried to walk and find shade."What am i doing?" he asked himself as he was walking."Maybe i should just lay her and let the vultures eat me." he thought to himself as he fell on the sand not moving. 'Sirah hates trucks'/orange
« Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 08:22:39 pm by allison »