Author Topic: AP Valley-An African animal RP-16 Species!{Apps OPEN!}Please Read Everything!  (Read 93205 times)

Offline zeitgeist

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • I bid you salutations.
    • View Profile
Guys literally, WHY U NO BE ONLINE?
I miss having RP in the lovely map with a whole Eco-system of animals <3
 So please try to get on more this isn't scolding, I am encouraging <3

Offline Kula

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Chickenmanfunnypants
    • View Profile
Just wondering if you are in fact. Taking appies for your rp and if so will it be long before you get back to us?

Offline evelynn

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • ^v^ Keep a Happy face, adopt a SMILEY! ^v^
    • View Profile
I think there is 1) confusion over the time zone differences, and 2) people having issues with their computers.

Pet's name: Lillina
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Come back horsie!!!

Offline ponyHORSE61

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -9
  • Dis is MY kitteh!! D:<
    • View Profile
Re: AP Valley-An African animal RP-16 Species!{Apps OPEN!}Please Read Everything!
« Reply #263 on: February 02, 2012, 02:28:21 am »
Where is the map download lol????

"I'm tired..." yawned one kitten.
"Shut up, I gotta call!" hissed the other.

Offline zeitgeist

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • I bid you salutations.
    • View Profile
Re: AP Valley-An African animal RP-16 Species!{Apps OPEN!}Please Read Everything!
« Reply #264 on: February 02, 2012, 02:53:43 am »
Where is the map download lol????
Look under her first post and with the little sig theres a link to "My Maps" its in there. :)

Yinga1

« Reply #265 on: February 16, 2012, 01:43:38 am »
I have question: can I create Serval in there? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serval

Because I love servals very much and i love that map <'D And IF I can make Preset for that?

Offline Grosskatze

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Claw... I miss you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: February 18, 2012, 01:19:30 pm »
User name: Grosskatze
Character name: Tendu'a APV (means Leopard in Hindi)  
Screenshot:
Species: Leopard Gender: Female Age: 1 Y, 4 M, 2 D  
Description: Tendu'a is a young Leopard female who likes to play with her prey.  
Personallity: She's friendly, but a bit hectic, and she likes to explore new places.  
History: She don't knows what happens before she wokes up in a big yellow land. Later she experiences that the yellow land is a desert.  
Mate/Offspring: /  Loner/Looking to join pride/pack?: I make my own leopard group.  
?.?
Your character is best at?(Optional): (Hunting, fighting, healing, watching cubs/pups etc.) Hunting.  
RP sample: Tendua feels a pain in her left shoulder when her wokes up. ,,Hello? Is anyone else here!?'' She feels tired and thirsty. She goes out to search a puddle with water and a den to sleep in it.  
"Reflection Cave is an APV Den."
 I want this: ??? next to my name, ok? X3  
And can my group Panterri Pride (AP Valley) claim the leopard den? Please! *mega kitteh eyes* XDD  

User name: Grosskatze
Character name: Tamba APV Screenshot:  
Species: African Wilddog (actually ive got hyena markings for her because i realy need a good preset maker who makes a free Wilddog preset for me!? . )  
Description: Tamba is a young Wilddog female with a very beautiful brown, white, orange and black pelt.  
Personallity: She's friendly, and she likes to explore new places. She can be very aggressive.  
History: She was born in endless plains. (fh+). There she has got a mate. but she must go away 'cause a BIG sandstorm has destroyed her family's home.  
Mate/Offspring: /
Loner/Looking to join pride/pack?: I am a loner.  
Your character is best at?(Optional): (Hunting, fighting, healing, watching cubs/pups etc.) hunting, and, watching pups.  
RP sample: Tamba walks about 7 days. Then she sees an other desert! ,,Whats that!?'' There are odd black and white things running over the sand. She lays down in the sand. she sleeps a little bit. when she wokes up, the odd coloured cheetah-things are away. She goes out to explore her new home.  
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 01:35:50 pm by Grosskatze »

Offline Skull Kid

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: February 19, 2012, 10:00:59 pm »
User name: Skull Kid
Character name: Aldus AVP
Screenshot: Species:
White Barbary Lion
Description: Aldus has an almost immaculate white pelt. He has very pale blue, almost white, orbs and a pink nose.
Personality: He's quite spiritual, calm and knowledgeable. Shaman-like. He can be very energetic. Has a very likeable personality and is generally very friendly and helpful. He's pretty much a good-do-er.
History: Aldus has a pretty boring history. He was raised in a pride full of barbary lions, his mother was a carrier in the white gene, producing him, a lone child. He grew up and eventually it came time for him to leave home and start his own pride or join a new.
Mate/Offspring: N/A
Loner/Looking to join pride/pack?: Looking to start/join a lion Pride.
Your character is best at?(Optional): Aldus is very wise. He's good at dictating and helping others. He does however also have brute strength which comes handy in combat.
RP sample: Aldus kept low to ground, as low as possible. His pelt was always a hindrance when it came to  hunting. He stuck out like a sore thumb, but zebra grazing in thick, dried out brush was a perfect, impassible opportunity. He craned his neck slightly and sharply, thrusting his white mane away from his eyes. He was down wind, so he could get as close as possible to the zebra without being detected. He made not a sound as he travelled closer and closer. If he could just get close enough to grab one of the equines with his large claws he would have it in the bag. His large muscular stature made him not the quickest of beasts.
He was now merely meters away from an unsuspecting grazing zebra. The only problem was he was directly behind it's rear quarters. It's deadly, powerful hind legs. He picked up his pace, swerving side ways as to avoid its hinds. Feeling he was close enough the large white male leapt from the brush and wrapped his strong forelimbs around the neck of the prey. His claws pierced through it's skin with ease as he proceeded to grasp it with his jaws, around the gullet of the frantic zebra. The weight of his body on its vertabrae limited its struggle severely, making it an easy win for him. With a great sidewards thrust of his dome, he twisted it's neck. SNAP ... The zebra fell to the floor with an almighty thud. The large white male stood proud as the dust cleared from around him and the corpse of the equine. Aldus would most certainly be eating tonight.

Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.

Offline meowool

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: February 25, 2012, 05:18:52 pm »
User name: meowool
Character name: Samaki AVP
Screenshot:
Species: Cheetah
Description: Pale, sandy coloured king cheetah with dark amber eyes
Personallity:
History: Samaki was born in the reserve, just before the Humans finally killed off all the fish in the river so her family left the reserve. Now she has left her mother and her two brothers, she is eager to see how her birth place has changed.
Mate/Offspring: none. (has two fictional brothers)
Loner/Looking to join pride/pack?: Maybe, I'll see how it turns out in RP.
Your character is best at?(Optional): Fishing, (she is named after the fish.) Has a knowledge of the healing basics.
RP sample: (Required;Try to put at least 3 complete sentences please.) She placed a paw down on the grass. Her first into the reserve. It looked about the same as the step before. There was a sign saying 'No entry beyond this point' but as she didn't understand it, she ignored it. Following her nose, she started loping towards a source of water, as she had not drunken for a couple of days.

"Reflection Cave is an APV Den."
Other: I'm in the GMT time zone, I may not be really active as I have GCSEs coming up, but I will try and RP a least once a week. XD

Offline Jessie Dagger

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • There is magic. But we call it Imagination~
    • View Profile
I have a question, is this RP accepting members still? I have a African Wild Dog preset, I hope that is alright (please forgive me if I posted this question or an application on here, just ignore it this would be my real character)